OGX® Moisturizing Macadamia Oil Dry Styling Oil uploaded by Kaitlyn L.OGX® Moisturizing Macadamia Oil Dry Styling Oil uploaded by Shirley Alejandra E.OGX® Moisturizing Macadamia Oil Dry Styling Oil uploaded by Madelyne s.

BY OGX® #46 in Hair Oil

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Drench your strands in an ultra-moisturizing luxurious styling oil infused with nutrient rich macadamia oil to instantly hydrate and smooth parched, dry hair while exotic  sugar cane extract and bamboo extract soften and mend splint ends, for luscious, vibrant mane with brilliant shine. Why We Love It... Drenches even the driest, most brittle hair with moisture, leaving it soft, supple, and touchable. Why You Want It... Smoothing macadamia oils blended with exotic bamboo extract create a decadent hydrating treat. It s all you need for soft,.

OGX® Moisturizing Macadamia Oil Dry Styling Oil
  • "I love love love organix and I love they're serums they work just as well as the shampoo and conditioner and they are sulfate and chemical free great product that leaves your hair looking beautiful" in 2 reviews
  • "I use this every day after I blow dry my hair and it gets rid of all frizz and fly aways." in 1 review
  • "Little goes a long way, makes my hair very shiny and smells great!" in 1 review
  • "It is not the best oil I have ever used, but I have to say that it works pretty well on my hair." in 1 review
  • "If you are not wanting to spend a lot of money on salon quality products than this is a good substitute. " in 1 review
Susan R.
I don't really like the smell - but the stuff works wonders for my hair. When I put in about a dime sized amount thru my hair it makes it shiny, less frizzy and the effect lasts for hours! My hair is pretty damaged after years of smoking and coloring (both of which I haven't done in months...yay!)
Erika A.
Very moisturizing, but too heavy for my fine, straight hair. It ended up weighing down my hair and made it look more oily by the end of the day. I had tried the macadamia shampoo and conditioner before and found they were a little too heavy for summer but great for winter so I thought using this oil in the winter would be ok. But I guess it was just too much for my kind of hair
Daniella S.
It is the bomb. Smells super good, it's moisturizing, leaves your hair really shiny, helps with frizz. It is really long lasting cause a little bit goes a long way. I have an ombre and straight thin hair and reallly oilly and it is perfect. I wouldn't shange a thing. It is the very best.
Sofia t.
Just LOVE this product! I like to style my hair but I hate feeling like my hair is full of oil. This product gives an amazing shine to your hair without the greasy feeling oil usually bring. My hair was soft and shiny, just love! I would say it is a must!
Jessica H.
This stuff is what I use every day. Organix products make my hair Sooo soft. Best stuff ever. Will always buy their hair products for as long as they work in my hair. Would definitely recommend this to someone else if they asked me about it. 10/10.
Sandra R.
Toronto, ON
I use this after drying my hair after a wash. I love it. I have naturally greasy hair and this product does not cause my hair to look greasy. It gives it great shine and stops those annoying baby hairs from sticking up!
Harika G.
Toronto, Ontario
This oil is non greasy and smells amazing , I use it on my towel dries hair and a little goes a long way ..., the product is instantly absorbed and gets rid of frizz and flyaways.. I love it
Laxmi M.
Mississauga, ON
Smells good and helps tame my frizz. Also makes my hair super shiny! Worked as well as I expected, and a little bit goes a long way, so one bottle will last a long time.
Elodie V.
Sainte-Catherine, Québec
A great alternative if you don't want to splurge and buy the Moroccanoil. I only put product on my ends and it leaves my hair soft and it has a good smell.
Amy T.
Very good product for my hair, does very well the job, keeps my hair moisterized. Smell very good. Good price for the quality of the product!! 9/10
Alana M.
Bridgeport , CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would you recommend for relaxed hair?
Andrea S.
Perris , Ca
How does this one work? Does it help your hair with time? I have damage hair and the cold weather doesn't help much
Chanel T.
Philadelphia, PA
Does it keep hair moisturized all day? Is the oil watery or is it thick like castor oil?
Lexx B.
I didn't see this oily at Walmart. What other place do you recommend that I get this oily?
Kara F.
Glasgow , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very dry ends but oily roots. Will this oil make my roots oily looking if I want to apply it all over?