OGX® Moisturizing Macadamia Oil Dry Styling Oil uploaded by Kaitlyn L.OGX® Moisturizing Macadamia Oil Dry Styling Oil uploaded by Madelyne s.OGX® Moisturizing Macadamia Oil Dry Styling Oil uploaded by Shirley Alejandra E.

BY OGX®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Drench your strands in an ultra-moisturizing luxurious styling oil infused with nutrient rich macadamia oil to instantly hydrate and smooth parched, dry hair while exotic  sugar cane extract and bamboo extract soften and mend splint ends, for luscious, vibrant mane with brilliant shine. Why We Love It... Drenches even the driest, most brittle hair with moisture, leaving it soft, supple, and touchable. Why You Want It... Smoothing macadamia oils blended with exotic bamboo extract create a decadent hydrating treat. It s all you need for soft,.

OGX® Moisturizing Macadamia Oil Dry Styling Oil
  • "I love love love organix and I love they're serums they work just as well as the shampoo and conditioner and they are sulfate and chemical free great product that leaves your hair looking beautiful" in 2 reviews
  • "If you are not wanting to spend a lot of money on salon quality products than this is a good substitute. " in 1 review
  • "I wouldn't recommend putting this on wet hair then going to sleep without drying first because it feels greasy in the morning." in 1 review
  • "It is not the best oil I have ever used, but I have to say that it works pretty well on my hair." in 1 review
  • "It doesn't make my hair greasy at all, but just makes it look wonderfully healthy and feel softer than ever." in 1 review
Stephanie K.
Staten Island, NY
Great to use after straightening or curling your hair for a frizz free and shiny look.
Works the best for dry hair ends. Do not use towards scalp as it does leave a oily look
Meg
El Cajon, CA
My boyfriend and I both love this stuff! It really does what it says which is great.
Kaylee S.
Fresno, CA
I use this almost every time after I get out of the shower and I really love it.
Carina G.
Phoenix , AZ
Great oil for dry hair it makes hair very nice and soft yet shiny its amazing
Mimi S.
Love this on my hair, use it on my skin too, last a while, keeps my skin soft
Sarah C.
Ransomville, NY
Leaves tips feeling soft and tangle free great for people with split ends.
Whitney B.
Jacksonville, NC
I've used this and find it to dry out my hair. It wasn't very moisturizing.
Joud A.
Riyadh s
I finished three bottles of this product & let me tell you about it it's really amaaaaaazing I have natural curly hair and as you know curly hair get frizzy easily and that the solution for it & i have a long hair in order to maintain the split ends and prevent them I used it and it really did a great job 👍🏻
cesibel o.
san jose
Me encanta el aceite de macadamia orgánico, lo he estado Aplico este aceite sobre todo a mi pelo húmedo en los extremos y cepillo mi pelo que trabaja el resto a través. El olor es maravilloso, este suero es una consistencia ligera y no va a pesar su cabello o hacerlo a grasa. Me ha ayudado a crecer mi pelo más largo y detener los extremos partido
Andrea S.
Perris , Ca
How does this one work? Does it help your hair with time? I have damage hair and the cold weather doesn't help much
Alana M.
Bridgeport , CT
Would you recommend for relaxed hair?
Kara F.
Glasgow , KY
I have very dry ends but oily roots. Will this oil make my roots oily looking if I want to apply it all over?
Lexx B.
I didn't see this oily at Walmart. What other place do you recommend that I get this oily?
Chanel T.
Philadelphia, PA
Does it keep hair moisturized all day? Is the oil watery or is it thick like castor oil?