OGX® Moisturizing Macadamia Oil Dry Styling Oil uploaded by Kaitlyn L.OGX® Moisturizing Macadamia Oil Dry Styling Oil uploaded by Shirley Alejandra E.OGX® Moisturizing Macadamia Oil Dry Styling Oil uploaded by Madelyne s.

BY OGX® #46 in Hair Oil

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Drench your strands in an ultra-moisturizing luxurious styling oil infused with nutrient rich macadamia oil to instantly hydrate and smooth parched, dry hair while exotic  sugar cane extract and bamboo extract soften and mend splint ends, for luscious, vibrant mane with brilliant shine. Why We Love It... Drenches even the driest, most brittle hair with moisture, leaving it soft, supple, and touchable. Why You Want It... Smoothing macadamia oils blended with exotic bamboo extract create a decadent hydrating treat. It s all you need for soft,.

OGX® Moisturizing Macadamia Oil Dry Styling Oil
  • "I love love love organix and I love they're serums they work just as well as the shampoo and conditioner and they are sulfate and chemical free great product that leaves your hair looking beautiful" in 2 reviews
  • "I use this every day after I blow dry my hair and it gets rid of all frizz and fly aways." in 1 review
  • "Little goes a long way, makes my hair very shiny and smells great!" in 1 review
  • "It is not the best oil I have ever used, but I have to say that it works pretty well on my hair." in 1 review
  • "If you are not wanting to spend a lot of money on salon quality products than this is a good substitute. " in 1 review
Alicia N.
Otsego, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually use the oil on the tips of my hair after getting out of the shower to keep the tips moisturizer especially if I'm going to be curling or straightening my hair. I have to be careful to use just the right amount though otherwise my hair will become too greasy in some spots.
Julie H.
Towson, MD
A must have if you have dry, frizzy, or curly hair! I've been using it for as long as I can remember, and it keeps my hair frizz free, soft, and easy to deal with.
Satah F.
Minneapolis, MN
I love everything organix. This stuff makes my super thick frizzy hair actually calm down, which is an amazing feat. It doesn't leave it too oily either, which I was really afraid of with an oil.
Sabrina C.
Rowland Heights, CA
I love this oil! I've repurchased it twice already, which is crazy considering a little bit goes a long way! The smell is incredible and it leaves my hair feeling very soft. It is also a very reasonable price, especially compared to other hair oils on the market.
CeCe G.
Baltimore, MD
Works so well on my dry hair. It makes my hair really smooth and defrizzes. My hair is especially problematic because I undergo Japanese straightening treatment a couple of times a year so it is very chemically damaged. This stuff revives my burnt hair
P E.
I love love LOVE this product! It gives both shine and moisture and does not require a large amount. A little goes a long way and it smell so good!
Erica T.
This oil makes my curly hair to oily and my straight hair too dry but it does last long! I believe it's just my hair texture. I wouldn't recommend for people with curly hair. Better oils would be almond or argan oil. I wouldn't buy this again! But their argan oil is perfect
Joud A.
Riyadh s
Beauty Junkie Expert
I finished three bottles of this product & let me tell you about it it's really amaaaaaazing I have natural curly hair and as you know curly hair get frizzy easily and that the solution for it & i have a long hair in order to maintain the split ends and prevent them I used it and it really did a great job 👍🏻
Desiree C.
Tegucigalpa
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nada como tener unas gotas para el cabello muy efectivaa y de mucha calidad y sobre todo que nos de un tratamiento, y nos permitan suavidad y humectación a nuestro cabello!! Son EXCELENTES!!
cesibel o.
san jose
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encanta el aceite de macadamia orgánico, lo he estado Aplico este aceite sobre todo a mi pelo húmedo en los extremos y cepillo mi pelo que trabaja el resto a través. El olor es maravilloso, este suero es una consistencia ligera y no va a pesar su cabello o hacerlo a grasa. Me ha ayudado a crecer mi pelo más largo y detener los extremos partido
Alana M.
Bridgeport , CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would you recommend for relaxed hair?
Andrea S.
Perris , Ca
How does this one work? Does it help your hair with time? I have damage hair and the cold weather doesn't help much
Chanel T.
Philadelphia, PA
Does it keep hair moisturized all day? Is the oil watery or is it thick like castor oil?
Lexx B.
I didn't see this oily at Walmart. What other place do you recommend that I get this oily?
Kara F.
Glasgow , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very dry ends but oily roots. Will this oil make my roots oily looking if I want to apply it all over?