OGX® Moisturizing Macadamia Oil Dry Styling Oil uploaded by Kaitlyn L.OGX® Moisturizing Macadamia Oil Dry Styling Oil uploaded by Shirley Alejandra E.OGX® Moisturizing Macadamia Oil Dry Styling Oil uploaded by Madelyne s.

BY OGX® #47 in Hair Oil

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Drench your strands in an ultra-moisturizing luxurious styling oil infused with nutrient rich macadamia oil to instantly hydrate and smooth parched, dry hair while exotic  sugar cane extract and bamboo extract soften and mend splint ends, for luscious, vibrant mane with brilliant shine. Why We Love It... Drenches even the driest, most brittle hair with moisture, leaving it soft, supple, and touchable. Why You Want It... Smoothing macadamia oils blended with exotic bamboo extract create a decadent hydrating treat. It s all you need for soft,.

OGX® Moisturizing Macadamia Oil Dry Styling Oil
  • "I love love love organix and I love they're serums they work just as well as the shampoo and conditioner and they are sulfate and chemical free great product that leaves your hair looking beautiful" in 2 reviews
  • "I use this every day after I blow dry my hair and it gets rid of all frizz and fly aways." in 1 review
  • "Little goes a long way, makes my hair very shiny and smells great!" in 1 review
  • "It is not the best oil I have ever used, but I have to say that it works pretty well on my hair." in 1 review
  • "If you are not wanting to spend a lot of money on salon quality products than this is a good substitute. " in 1 review
Allison P.
Works well and keeps my hair feeling soft all day. It also smells great which is a plus.
Shiara R.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
At first I was eskeptical, bit it really makes my hair shine without making it too greasy
Stephanie K.
Staten Island, NY
Great to use after straightening or curling your hair for a frizz free and shiny look.
Works the best for dry hair ends. Do not use towards scalp as it does leave a oily look
Meg
El Cajon, CA
My boyfriend and I both love this stuff! It really does what it says which is great.
Kaylee S.
Fresno, CA
I use this almost every time after I get out of the shower and I really love it.
Carina G.
Phoenix , AZ
Great oil for dry hair it makes hair very nice and soft yet shiny its amazing
Mimi S.
Love this on my hair, use it on my skin too, last a while, keeps my skin soft
Sarah C.
Ransomville, NY
Leaves tips feeling soft and tangle free great for people with split ends.
Whitney B.
Jacksonville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this and find it to dry out my hair. It wasn't very moisturizing.
Alana M.
Bridgeport , CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would you recommend for relaxed hair?
Andrea S.
Perris , Ca
How does this one work? Does it help your hair with time? I have damage hair and the cold weather doesn't help much
Chanel T.
Philadelphia, PA
Does it keep hair moisturized all day? Is the oil watery or is it thick like castor oil?
Lexx B.
I didn't see this oily at Walmart. What other place do you recommend that I get this oily?
Kara F.
Glasgow , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very dry ends but oily roots. Will this oil make my roots oily looking if I want to apply it all over?