OGX® Moisturizing Macadamia Oil Dry Styling Oil uploaded by Kaitlyn L.OGX® Moisturizing Macadamia Oil Dry Styling Oil uploaded by Madelyne s.OGX® Moisturizing Macadamia Oil Dry Styling Oil uploaded by Shirley Alejandra E.

BY OGX®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Drench your strands in an ultra-moisturizing luxurious styling oil infused with nutrient rich macadamia oil to instantly hydrate and smooth parched, dry hair while exotic  sugar cane extract and bamboo extract soften and mend splint ends, for luscious, vibrant mane with brilliant shine. Why We Love It... Drenches even the driest, most brittle hair with moisture, leaving it soft, supple, and touchable. Why You Want It... Smoothing macadamia oils blended with exotic bamboo extract create a decadent hydrating treat. It s all you need for soft,.

OGX® Moisturizing Macadamia Oil Dry Styling Oil
  • "I love love love organix and I love they're serums they work just as well as the shampoo and conditioner and they are sulfate and chemical free great product that leaves your hair looking beautiful" in 2 reviews
  • "It is not the best oil I have ever used, but I have to say that it works pretty well on my hair." in 1 review
  • "If you are not wanting to spend a lot of money on salon quality products than this is a good substitute. " in 1 review
  • "I use this every day after I blow dry my hair and it gets rid of all frizz and fly aways." in 1 review
  • "It doesn't make my hair greasy at all, but just makes it look wonderfully healthy and feel softer than ever." in 1 review
CHRISTINA M.
Los Angeles, CA
Wonderful product. Left my hair so smooth and it even helped repair it. I highly recommend this oil.
Pachia Y.
Saint Paul, MN
This product was okay for my Asian hair. I don't feel much difference after several uses on my hair.
Teta B.
Columbus, OH
Smells really nice, makes your hair super smooth. The price was okay, not too pricey and affordable.
Laura B.
Charlotte, NC
This is one of my favorite styling oils. Does everything I want and doesn't over saturate my hair
María G.
Este producto a mi si me funciona aparte de que tiene un olor buenisimo, recommendable para ustedes
I loved it! Made my hair really soft and didn't weigh my hair down. I would recommend this product.
Megan W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Awesome and always makes my hair super smooth. The product smells great and has good consistency
Maddie A.
Smells amazing and leaves the hair soft as all get out. I would buy again. A little too pricey.
Alexandria M.
Chicago , IL
Oh my gosh this is my go to product on their line. It leaves my hair so soft and less damaging
Kaleigh R.
Yorktown, VA
Such a nice oil for your hair! it tames frizz and makes your hair feel so smooth and soft!
Andrea S.
Perris , Ca
How does this one work? Does it help your hair with time? I have damage hair and the cold weather doesn't help much
Alana M.
Bridgeport , CT
Would you recommend for relaxed hair?
Kara F.
Glasgow , KY
I have very dry ends but oily roots. Will this oil make my roots oily looking if I want to apply it all over?
Lexx B.
I didn't see this oily at Walmart. What other place do you recommend that I get this oily?
Chanel T.
Philadelphia, PA
Does it keep hair moisturized all day? Is the oil watery or is it thick like castor oil?