OGX® Moisturizing Macadamia Oil Dry Styling Oil uploaded by Kaitlyn L.OGX® Moisturizing Macadamia Oil Dry Styling Oil uploaded by Madelyne s.OGX® Moisturizing Macadamia Oil Dry Styling Oil uploaded by Shirley Alejandra E.

BY OGX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Drench your strands in an ultra-moisturizing luxurious styling oil infused with nutrient rich macadamia oil to instantly hydrate and smooth parched, dry hair while exotic  sugar cane extract and bamboo extract soften and mend splint ends, for luscious, vibrant mane with brilliant shine. Why We Love It... Drenches even the driest, most brittle hair with moisture, leaving it soft, supple, and touchable. Why You Want It... Smoothing macadamia oils blended with exotic bamboo extract create a decadent hydrating treat. It s all you need for soft,.

OGX® Moisturizing Macadamia Oil Dry Styling Oil
  • "I love love love organix and I love they're serums they work just as well as the shampoo and conditioner and they are sulfate and chemical free great product that leaves your hair looking beautiful" in 2 reviews
  • "It is not the best oil I have ever used, but I have to say that it works pretty well on my hair." in 1 review
  • "If you are not wanting to spend a lot of money on salon quality products than this is a good substitute. " in 1 review
  • "I use this every day after I blow dry my hair and it gets rid of all frizz and fly aways." in 1 review
  • "It doesn't make my hair greasy at all, but just makes it look wonderfully healthy and feel softer than ever." in 1 review
Alexia P.
Huntsville, AL
Loved the way my hair looked using this product! I put a little in after styling and it made my game look great!
This stuff is sooooo good! It smells great and I have super thick hair so I love using this to tame the frizzies!
Jennifer C.
Oroville, CA
Gives my hair shine and bounce. it also takes care of all my frizz even on a bad hair day. makes my hair soft too
Jackie P.
I put this on damp hair and it works wonders! I have thick, wavy hair and this stuff keeps the frizziness away.
Eyvon D.
Leaves a nice shine non greasy and it good for my natural hair and virgin hair wigs a little goes a long way
Jessica P.
Philadelphia, PA
I Really loved this product! I have dry and really curly hair and this Made my hair really soft & manageable
Sueanna C.
Reseda, CA
If you use too much it could make your hair oily. I use it on freshly washed hair. It makes it feel great.
Edith F.
Great low budget macadamia oil. Smells lovely and leaves your hair more shiny than the sun and very smooth.
Alison R.
Anderson, SC
Love this! It smells faint but amazing! Makes my split ends feel soft and silky, and helps with breakage!
Tessa M.
Ladysmith
I've used this product for 2 years almost everyday, it lasts a long time & makes me hair shiny and soft!
Andrea S.
Perris , Ca
How does this one work? Does it help your hair with time? I have damage hair and the cold weather doesn't help much
Alana M.
Bridgeport , CT
Would you recommend for relaxed hair?
Kara F.
Glasgow, KY
I have very dry ends but oily roots. Will this oil make my roots oily looking if I want to apply it all over?
Lexx B.
I didn't see this oily at Walmart. What other place do you recommend that I get this oily?
Chanel T.
Philadelphia, PA
Does it keep hair moisturized all day? Is the oil watery or is it thick like castor oil?