OGX® Moisturizing Macadamia Oil Dry Styling Oil uploaded by Kaitlyn L.OGX® Moisturizing Macadamia Oil Dry Styling Oil uploaded by Madelyne s.OGX® Moisturizing Macadamia Oil Dry Styling Oil uploaded by Shirley Alejandra E.

BY OGX®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Drench your strands in an ultra-moisturizing luxurious styling oil infused with nutrient rich macadamia oil to instantly hydrate and smooth parched, dry hair while exotic  sugar cane extract and bamboo extract soften and mend splint ends, for luscious, vibrant mane with brilliant shine. Why We Love It... Drenches even the driest, most brittle hair with moisture, leaving it soft, supple, and touchable. Why You Want It... Smoothing macadamia oils blended with exotic bamboo extract create a decadent hydrating treat. It s all you need for soft,.

OGX® Moisturizing Macadamia Oil Dry Styling Oil
  • "I love love love organix and I love they're serums they work just as well as the shampoo and conditioner and they are sulfate and chemical free great product that leaves your hair looking beautiful" in 2 reviews
  • "It is not the best oil I have ever used, but I have to say that it works pretty well on my hair." in 1 review
  • "If you are not wanting to spend a lot of money on salon quality products than this is a good substitute. " in 1 review
  • "I use this every day after I blow dry my hair and it gets rid of all frizz and fly aways." in 1 review
  • "It doesn't make my hair greasy at all, but just makes it look wonderfully healthy and feel softer than ever." in 1 review
Terri M.
Wauchula , FL
I use this when I don't want to style. Just put it on damp hair and let air dry, and I get nice textured waves, with no friz.
Jasmine R.
This is my absolute favorite smoothing oil!! Everyone in my household uses it! Even my one year old! Shine but not greasy!
Ken R.
Deland, FL
Used this oil for my daughter (half white/half black) and it makes her hair extremely manageable without weighing it down
Cori M.
Waukesha, WI
Use this on my ends to give it moisture! I use a lot of color and toners in my hair so this absolutely keeps it healthy.
Theresa W.
Afton, MI
Great value, comparable to salon brand's. Leaves hair soft and smooth. A little goes a long way so very worth the price.
Bruna L.
Auburn, AL
Great product, a bit pricey for students on a budget. It does its job thou, keeps hair less frizzy theoughtour the day.
Sarah P.
New Market, MD
Great product! only have to use a little and it goes a long way! smells wonderful. leaves the hair smooth and shiny!
Julie G.
Perfect for my thin hair. Love the product! I like the way my hair feels when I use it. It's a true recommendation.
Kourtney B.
Little Rock, AR
Loveeee, am natural and it works great for the LOC method. And I use it when I straight my hair as a finishing oil.
Jennifer C.
Oroville, CA
Gives my hair shine and bounce. it also takes care of all my frizz even on a bad hair day. makes my hair soft too
Andrea S.
Perris , Ca
How does this one work? Does it help your hair with time? I have damage hair and the cold weather doesn't help much
Alana M.
Bridgeport , CT
Would you recommend for relaxed hair?
Kara F.
Glasgow , KY
I have very dry ends but oily roots. Will this oil make my roots oily looking if I want to apply it all over?
Lexx B.
I didn't see this oily at Walmart. What other place do you recommend that I get this oily?
Chanel T.
Philadelphia, PA
Does it keep hair moisturized all day? Is the oil watery or is it thick like castor oil?