OGX® Moisturizing Macadamia Oil Dry Styling Oil uploaded by Kaitlyn L.OGX® Moisturizing Macadamia Oil Dry Styling Oil uploaded by Madelyne s.OGX® Moisturizing Macadamia Oil Dry Styling Oil uploaded by Shirley Alejandra E.

BY OGX®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Drench your strands in an ultra-moisturizing luxurious styling oil infused with nutrient rich macadamia oil to instantly hydrate and smooth parched, dry hair while exotic  sugar cane extract and bamboo extract soften and mend splint ends, for luscious, vibrant mane with brilliant shine. Why We Love It... Drenches even the driest, most brittle hair with moisture, leaving it soft, supple, and touchable. Why You Want It... Smoothing macadamia oils blended with exotic bamboo extract create a decadent hydrating treat. It s all you need for soft,.

OGX® Moisturizing Macadamia Oil Dry Styling Oil
  • "I love love love organix and I love they're serums they work just as well as the shampoo and conditioner and they are sulfate and chemical free great product that leaves your hair looking beautiful" in 2 reviews
  • "If you are not wanting to spend a lot of money on salon quality products than this is a good substitute. " in 1 review
  • "I wouldn't recommend putting this on wet hair then going to sleep without drying first because it feels greasy in the morning." in 1 review
  • "It is not the best oil I have ever used, but I have to say that it works pretty well on my hair." in 1 review
  • "It doesn't make my hair greasy at all, but just makes it look wonderfully healthy and feel softer than ever." in 1 review
Ken R.
Deland, FL
Used this oil for my daughter (half white/half black) and it makes her hair extremely manageable without weighing it down
Bruna L.
Auburn, AL
Great product, a bit pricey for students on a budget. It does its job thou, keeps hair less frizzy theoughtour the day.
Sarah P.
New Market, MD
Great product! only have to use a little and it goes a long way! smells wonderful. leaves the hair smooth and shiny!
Kourtney B.
Little Rock, AR
Loveeee, am natural and it works great for the LOC method. And I use it when I straight my hair as a finishing oil.
Julie G.
Perfect for my thin hair. Love the product! I like the way my hair feels when I use it. It's a true recommendation.
Jennifer C.
Oroville, CA
Gives my hair shine and bounce. it also takes care of all my frizz even on a bad hair day. makes my hair soft too
This stuff is sooooo good! It smells great and I have super thick hair so I love using this to tame the frizzies!
Alexia P.
Huntsville, AL
Loved the way my hair looked using this product! I put a little in after styling and it made my game look great!
Jackie P.
I put this on damp hair and it works wonders! I have thick, wavy hair and this stuff keeps the frizziness away.
Jessica P.
Philadelphia, PA
I Really loved this product! I have dry and really curly hair and this Made my hair really soft & manageable
Andrea S.
Perris , Ca
How does this one work? Does it help your hair with time? I have damage hair and the cold weather doesn't help much
Alana M.
Bridgeport , CT
Would you recommend for relaxed hair?
Kara F.
Glasgow , KY
I have very dry ends but oily roots. Will this oil make my roots oily looking if I want to apply it all over?
Lexx B.
I didn't see this oily at Walmart. What other place do you recommend that I get this oily?
Chanel T.
Philadelphia, PA
Does it keep hair moisturized all day? Is the oil watery or is it thick like castor oil?