OGX® Moisturizing Macadamia Oil Dry Styling Oil uploaded by Kaitlyn L.OGX® Moisturizing Macadamia Oil Dry Styling Oil uploaded by Madelyne s.OGX® Moisturizing Macadamia Oil Dry Styling Oil uploaded by Shirley Alejandra E.

BY OGX®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Drench your strands in an ultra-moisturizing luxurious styling oil infused with nutrient rich macadamia oil to instantly hydrate and smooth parched, dry hair while exotic  sugar cane extract and bamboo extract soften and mend splint ends, for luscious, vibrant mane with brilliant shine. Why We Love It... Drenches even the driest, most brittle hair with moisture, leaving it soft, supple, and touchable. Why You Want It... Smoothing macadamia oils blended with exotic bamboo extract create a decadent hydrating treat. It s all you need for soft,.

OGX® Moisturizing Macadamia Oil Dry Styling Oil
  • "I love love love organix and I love they're serums they work just as well as the shampoo and conditioner and they are sulfate and chemical free great product that leaves your hair looking beautiful" in 2 reviews
  • "It is not the best oil I have ever used, but I have to say that it works pretty well on my hair." in 1 review
  • "If you are not wanting to spend a lot of money on salon quality products than this is a good substitute. " in 1 review
  • "I use this every day after I blow dry my hair and it gets rid of all frizz and fly aways." in 1 review
  • "It doesn't make my hair greasy at all, but just makes it look wonderfully healthy and feel softer than ever." in 1 review
Guinevere C.
LAS VEGAS, NV
I really like this as a treatment before styling. It smells heavenly and keeps my hair from getting crispy when using heat for styling.
Latasha P.
Perfect for my blow outs. I try to mimic the same products my stylist use and she uses this faithfully on my hair. I love the results!!
Amber N.
Mount Morris , Mi
Loved it, didn't make my hair feel heavy and gross. Really helped with dead ends and made my hair feel extremely soft and luxurious.
Afreen A.
Algonquin, IL
This is not super greasy and not too drying! I loved how it smells and the absorbency. Best of all, my hair remained shiny and soft.
Rubie I.
Fife, WA
Hard to find in an actual store, but order it online! Better hydration from this versus an arrangement oil which is a popular item
Nicole S.
Stockton, CA
Absolutely amazing hair product you wont be able to live without once you use it! Not heavy, great scent, and makes your hair shiny
Jasmin A.
Killeen
I love all organix products. I love the waybthey smell and work in my hair. This light oil makes my hair nice and aoft and shiny.
Shannon K.
Broken Arrow
This product does a good job, but it makes my hair feel a little too oily and heavy. It's a good product, just not right for me.
Misty T.
Chesapeake, WV
Didny really like this at all. Used as directed but haf no result.Worst of all over priced. Would not recommend. Waste of money.
Jamika W.
Riverview, FL
I love this oil, it's light enough for me to use everyday when my hair need moisture. Best of all it do not weigh your hair down.
Andrea S.
Perris , Ca
How does this one work? Does it help your hair with time? I have damage hair and the cold weather doesn't help much
Alana M.
Bridgeport , CT
Would you recommend for relaxed hair?
Kara F.
Glasgow, KY
I have very dry ends but oily roots. Will this oil make my roots oily looking if I want to apply it all over?
Lexx B.
I didn't see this oily at Walmart. What other place do you recommend that I get this oily?
Chanel T.
Philadelphia, PA
Does it keep hair moisturized all day? Is the oil watery or is it thick like castor oil?