OGX® Moisturizing Macadamia Oil Dry Styling Oil uploaded by Kaitlyn L.OGX® Moisturizing Macadamia Oil Dry Styling Oil uploaded by Shirley Alejandra E.OGX® Moisturizing Macadamia Oil Dry Styling Oil uploaded by Madelyne s.

BY OGX® #46 in Hair Oil

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Drench your strands in an ultra-moisturizing luxurious styling oil infused with nutrient rich macadamia oil to instantly hydrate and smooth parched, dry hair while exotic  sugar cane extract and bamboo extract soften and mend splint ends, for luscious, vibrant mane with brilliant shine. Why We Love It... Drenches even the driest, most brittle hair with moisture, leaving it soft, supple, and touchable. Why You Want It... Smoothing macadamia oils blended with exotic bamboo extract create a decadent hydrating treat. It s all you need for soft,.

OGX® Moisturizing Macadamia Oil Dry Styling Oil
  • "I love love love organix and I love they're serums they work just as well as the shampoo and conditioner and they are sulfate and chemical free great product that leaves your hair looking beautiful" in 2 reviews
  • "I use this every day after I blow dry my hair and it gets rid of all frizz and fly aways." in 1 review
  • "Little goes a long way, makes my hair very shiny and smells great!" in 1 review
  • "It is not the best oil I have ever used, but I have to say that it works pretty well on my hair." in 1 review
  • "If you are not wanting to spend a lot of money on salon quality products than this is a good substitute. " in 1 review
Emily D.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff smells so good and make my hair look shiny and moisturized. It would weigh my hair down if I️ used too much, so I️ had to go with a light hand. I️ highly recommend to try it if you’re looking for an affordable hair oil.
Darby S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Decent product overall. Not scented which is always a plus for me unless​ naturally scented. I have very greasy, oily hair so I am very cautious when it comes to serums and hair oils. This particularly one is somewhat thicker consistency a little goes such a long way. I do like that it has Bamboo and other extracts in it. It had good qualities I just think it would better for a person with dry, or brittle hair rather than oily.
JASMINE T.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am really enjoying this product. I like to distribute the product while my hair is wet and apply this on my ends a just a few tiny drops around my baby hairs. It has a really light scent which is great and the product isn't too thick which is a plus! ( you don't have to worry about your hair becoming greasy). So far I'm pretty impressed especially compared to other high end hair oils. Will buy again once I run out!
Va-Shawn C.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hydrating product is really great. It hydrates your hair. Perfect during detangleing. Has slip. And is super cheap for the quality . I highly recommend this product.
Damaris V.
Corona, CA
I always use this when I feel like my hair is looking dry or if I want some extra shine. I use it maybe the day after I wash my hair. I only use it on the tips of my hair which are blonde. I would definitely recommend it.
Ashley Q.
I use this oil every time after I shower! It makes my hair super glossy and moisturized. Be wary of using too much, because it can leave the hair looking greasy.
Edith F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great low budget macadamia oil. Smells lovely and leaves your hair more shiny than the sun and very smooth.
Alison R.
Anderson, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this! It smells faint but amazing! Makes my split ends feel soft and silky, and helps with breakage!
Annie Z.
Little goes a long way, makes my hair very shiny and smells great! I use this to treat my hair ends after I shower and my hair is damp. Very affordable and found in most drugstores!
Kimberly C.
albuquerque , NM
I think this is a great product for its price. If you are not wanting to spend a lot of money on salon quality products than this is a good substitute.
Alana M.
Bridgeport, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would you recommend for relaxed hair?
Andrea S.
Perris , Ca
How does this one work? Does it help your hair with time? I have damage hair and the cold weather doesn't help much
Chanel T.
Philadelphia, PA
Does it keep hair moisturized all day? Is the oil watery or is it thick like castor oil?
Lexx B.
I didn't see this oily at Walmart. What other place do you recommend that I get this oily?
Kara F.
Glasgow , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very dry ends but oily roots. Will this oil make my roots oily looking if I want to apply it all over?