OGX® Moisturizing Macadamia Oil Dry Styling Oil uploaded by Kaitlyn L.OGX® Moisturizing Macadamia Oil Dry Styling Oil uploaded by Shirley Alejandra E.OGX® Moisturizing Macadamia Oil Dry Styling Oil uploaded by Madelyne s.

BY OGX®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Drench your strands in an ultra-moisturizing luxurious styling oil infused with nutrient rich macadamia oil to instantly hydrate and smooth parched, dry hair while exotic  sugar cane extract and bamboo extract soften and mend splint ends, for luscious, vibrant mane with brilliant shine. Why We Love It... Drenches even the driest, most brittle hair with moisture, leaving it soft, supple, and touchable. Why You Want It... Smoothing macadamia oils blended with exotic bamboo extract create a decadent hydrating treat. It s all you need for soft,.

OGX® Moisturizing Macadamia Oil Dry Styling Oil
  • "I love love love organix and I love they're serums they work just as well as the shampoo and conditioner and they are sulfate and chemical free great product that leaves your hair looking beautiful" in 2 reviews
  • "If you are not wanting to spend a lot of money on salon quality products than this is a good substitute. " in 1 review
  • "I wouldn't recommend putting this on wet hair then going to sleep without drying first because it feels greasy in the morning." in 1 review
  • "It is not the best oil I have ever used, but I have to say that it works pretty well on my hair." in 1 review
  • "It doesn't make my hair greasy at all, but just makes it look wonderfully healthy and feel softer than ever." in 1 review
Darby S.
Decent product overall. Not scented which is always a plus for me unless​ naturally scented. I have very greasy, oily hair so I am very cautious when it comes to serums and hair oils. This particularly one is somewhat thicker consistency a little goes such a long way. I do like that it has Bamboo and other extracts in it. It had good qualities I just think it would better for a person with dry, or brittle hair rather than oily.
JASMINE T.
Orlando, FL
I am really enjoying this product. I like to distribute the product while my hair is wet and apply this on my ends a just a few tiny drops around my baby hairs. It has a really light scent which is great and the product isn't too thick which is a plus! ( you don't have to worry about your hair becoming greasy). So far I'm pretty impressed especially compared to other high end hair oils. Will buy again once I run out!
Marriah J.
Blacksburg, VA
I have tried bottle after bottle of hair oil, but this is my absolute oil of choice. I have tried lower priced products such as suave argan hair oil and pricier options like Macadamia brand oil purchased from the salon. I could never seem to find one that didn't make my fine, light colored hair super greasy and weighed down until this product. I love the organic macadamia oil, I have been using it for about 5 years. I apply this oil mostly to my damp hair at the ends and brush my hair working the rest through. The smell is wonderful, this serum is a light consistency and will not weigh down your hair or make it to oily. It has helped me to grow my hair longer and stop split ends and I also use it as a detangler for unmanageable hair. The first time I purchased this product was from Walmart and I actually got it for a clearances price, and I loved it. It was worth it to pay the regular price which is still very reasonable. I have been so lucky to find this a few times on sale and at Dollar Tree as well (which absolutely blew me away since it is such a quality product.) All in all I am not a huge fan of most Organix products, but this oil will always be a favorite.
Emily D.
louisville, KY
This stuff smells so good and make my hair look shiny and moisturized. It would weigh my hair down if I️ used too much, so I️ had to go with a light hand. I️ highly recommend to try it if you’re looking for an affordable hair oil.
Va-Shawn C.
san antonio, TX
This hydrating product is really great. It hydrates your hair. Perfect during detangleing. Has slip. And is super cheap for the quality . I highly recommend this product.
Abigail W.
Marietta, GA
I love the Organix brand as a whole, and this is one more product that I like from them. I went through a time period where my hair was very dry, brittle, and basically uncertain about what I wanted to look like, no matter what I did with it. This oil didn't solve the problem - I later learned that it was due to protein buildup in my hair - but it definitely helped me deal with the issue. It made my hair softer, shinier, and it appeared much less dry. I would definitely recommend it if you have dry hair.
Tamar B.
OK I don't know if its just me but the macadamia oil in the old packaging was so much better. The new ones seem like they have alcohol in them or something. I just can't put my finger on it. The old one seemed like yoir hair would be greasy but once it dried it was so crazy soft and you wouldn't know you had oil on your hair.That being said if you want to try the macadamia dry styling oil you can find on amazon by the same company but the packaging is different. It should look like the shampoo/conditioner bottles. Brown and green. That styling oil is wonderful! Five stars to the "old?" Oil.
Roxanne T.
portland, ME
This oil is great and weightless. i have extremely dry from lots of hair coloring and heat damage. I'm a bottle blonde who loves to straighten my hair. this is a hair oil i use every other day and is completely affordable. would recommend to any one who has dry hair and is looking for soft silky hair not to mention it does wonders masking split ends!
Madelyne s.
#mycultclassics i love this product! For a girl who suffer from dry hair i mix this with a couple more oils and it leaves my hair manageable and so shiny i couldn't see another product that works with my relaxed but texturized hair!!! My Hair approves!!!
Shirley Alejandra E.
Miami
#mycultclassics I love this product leaves hair super bright and untangled , and smells like fresh use it after every bathroom and noticed the change

funcionaejor with wet hair , although it is a great alternative to desebredar dry hair.

Andrea S.
Perris , Ca
How does this one work? Does it help your hair with time? I have damage hair and the cold weather doesn't help much
Alana M.
Bridgeport , CT
Would you recommend for relaxed hair?
Kara F.
Glasgow , KY
I have very dry ends but oily roots. Will this oil make my roots oily looking if I want to apply it all over?
Lexx B.
I didn't see this oily at Walmart. What other place do you recommend that I get this oily?
Chanel T.
Philadelphia, PA
Does it keep hair moisturized all day? Is the oil watery or is it thick like castor oil?