OGX® Moisturizing Macadamia Oil Dry Styling Oil uploaded by Kaitlyn L.OGX® Moisturizing Macadamia Oil Dry Styling Oil uploaded by Shirley Alejandra E.OGX® Moisturizing Macadamia Oil Dry Styling Oil uploaded by Madelyne s.

BY OGX® #43 in Hair Oil

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Drench your strands in an ultra-moisturizing luxurious styling oil infused with nutrient rich macadamia oil to instantly hydrate and smooth parched, dry hair while exotic  sugar cane extract and bamboo extract soften and mend splint ends, for luscious, vibrant mane with brilliant shine. Why We Love It... Drenches even the driest, most brittle hair with moisture, leaving it soft, supple, and touchable. Why You Want It... Smoothing macadamia oils blended with exotic bamboo extract create a decadent hydrating treat. It s all you need for soft,.

OGX® Moisturizing Macadamia Oil Dry Styling Oil
  • "I love love love organix and I love they're serums they work just as well as the shampoo and conditioner and they are sulfate and chemical free great product that leaves your hair looking beautiful" in 2 reviews
  • "I use this every day after I blow dry my hair and it gets rid of all frizz and fly aways." in 1 review
  • "Little goes a long way, makes my hair very shiny and smells great!" in 1 review
  • "It is not the best oil I have ever used, but I have to say that it works pretty well on my hair." in 1 review
  • "If you are not wanting to spend a lot of money on salon quality products than this is a good substitute. " in 1 review
Marriah J.
Marriah J.
Blacksburg, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried bottle after bottle of hair oil, but this is my absolute oil of choice. I have tried lower priced products such as suave argan hair oil and pricier options like Macadamia brand oil purchased from the salon. I could never seem to find one that didn't make my fine, light colored hair super greasy and weighed down until this product. I love the organic macadamia oil, I have been using it for about 5 years. I apply this oil mostly to my damp hair at the ends and brush my hair working the rest through. The smell is wonderful, this serum is a light consistency and will not weigh down your hair or make it to oily. It has helped me to grow my hair longer and stop split ends and I also use it as a detangler for unmanageable hair. The first time I purchased this product was from Walmart and I actually got it for a clearances price, and I loved it. It was worth it to pay the regular price which is still very reasonable. I have been so lucky to find this a few times on sale and at Dollar Tree as well (which absolutely blew me away since it is such a quality product.) All in all I am not a huge fan of most Organix products, but this oil will always be a favorite.
Roxanne T.
Roxanne T.
Portland, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
This oil is great and weightless. i have extremely dry from lots of hair coloring and heat damage. I'm a bottle blonde who loves to straighten my hair. this is a hair oil i use every other day and is completely affordable. would recommend to any one who has dry hair and is looking for soft silky hair not to mention it does wonders masking split ends!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
I can't explain what this has done to my hair! I use this two or three times a day. When I wake up I just brush my hair and put it on my ends/bottom half of my hair. It took my split ends away and the dryness! I don't style my hair anymore because this is just amazing and renewing everything.
Cory S.
Cory S.
New Lenox, IL
This product smells awesome! It also doesn't leave my hair feeling oily with a residual oil feel. It's great to use for reactivating my curls in the morning from the day before. I truly love everything about this product line and actually just had another bottle swiped by my sister!
Alicia N.
Alicia N.
Otsego, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually use the oil on the tips of my hair after getting out of the shower to keep the tips moisturizer especially if I'm going to be curling or straightening my hair. I have to be careful to use just the right amount though otherwise my hair will become too greasy in some spots.
Morgan K.
Morgan K.
Tomball, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great to use on your ends after you're done styling your hair. It creates shine and tames frizz and fly aways. It lasts all day and is a good value. I heard about this product from my hair stylist. I would definitely repurchase. Organix has a lot of great products.
Erica T.
Erica T.
This oil makes my curly hair to oily and my straight hair too dry but it does last long! I believe it's just my hair texture. I wouldn't recommend for people with curly hair. Better oils would be almond or argan oil. I wouldn't buy this again! But their argan oil is perfect
Jenn K.
Jenn K.
I use this product regularly....I apply on my hair when damp then blow dry with dryer then style it and I also on my lazy days after towel drying hair I apply it and let my hair dry naturally. This works wonders on the hair smells great and would highly recommend it
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Repairs my broken, damaged hair after I got it highlighted. Have me back moisture that was lost, and helped my hair become healthy and shiny. It does t weigh down your hair, it feels as if you have nothing in it at all. Not greasy or oily in hair. Dries down well
Sabrina C.
Sabrina C.
Rowland Heights, CA
I love this oil! I've repurchased it twice already, which is crazy considering a little bit goes a long way! The smell is incredible and it leaves my hair feeling very soft. It is also a very reasonable price, especially compared to other hair oils on the market.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Perris , Ca
How does this one work? Does it help your hair with time? I have damage hair and the cold weather doesn't help much
Alana M.
Alana M.
Bridgeport, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would you recommend for relaxed hair?
Mayra Y.
Mayra Y.
Duncanville, TX
So I have very dry scalp . Does anyone know if macadamia oil will help with my dry scalp to prevent dandruff? Or will these product cause more dandruff ?
Kara F.
Kara F.
Glasgow, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very dry ends but oily roots. Will this oil make my roots oily looking if I want to apply it all over?
Lexx B.
Lexx B.
I didn't see this oily at Walmart. What other place do you recommend that I get this oily?