OGX® Moisturizing Grapefruit Mango Butter Shampoo
OGX® Moisturizing Grapefruit Mango Butter Shampoo
Jenn K.
Love love love this brand of shampoo!! I have been using this brand for a while and lovd it ... The smells of the shampoos, conditioner,mousse, hairspray, leave in hair oils, and then some all are great! My son uses the coconut shampoo and loves it .Would definitely recommend this brand
aqeela a.
Queens Village, NY
I was on the search for a new shampoo to switch up my routine and picked this up.. it claims to be antioxidant rich, smoothn the cuticles, straighten and strengthen hair and give it a luminescent shine and glow.. contains coconut oil, avacado oil, cocoa butter and keratin proteins.. note that it doesn't claim to add volume and I'm not convinced it does.. but otherwise, it seems to have tamed my hair and made it more manageable. . in terms on straightening I'd say it looks about 30% straighter than usual.. it does however have a scent like biscuits. but it doesn't linger afrer i rinse it out.. though i like the smell, i wouldn't want to be smelling like a bakery.. bottomline, if you're in tje the market for a shampoo to change up your routine, give this a go.. its worth it and I'd totally recommend it..
Cara M.
Lakeville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This the only shampoo I use. Its moisturizing, smoothing but not greasy. I have long, straight, thick hair which is colored blonde. It tangles and breaks easily. But with this shampoo and conditioner I can get a comb right through my hair without tugging. I blow dry it and it stays smooth. My hair finally looks hydrated and is bouncy and has body. No more tangle means no more breakage! I have been using it for a year now and won't use anything else.
jen t.
Cleveland , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This line of hair care and body care is my absolute favorite. Sulfate free, cruelty free, and work amazing. The shampoos are luxurious, better than any salon brand I've tried. The conditioners are thick and creamy, and a very small amount goes a long way.

The body washes and lotions are so creamy and look and feel super high end, but are so affordable! They are never greasy or overly scented and the soaps never dry out my skin.
Tina M.
North Hills, CA
Love this shampoo and conditioner duo. The Brazilian Keratin Therapy really works. Its smooth and smells great, works great. I buy this all the time. I have mixed hair which is curly and thick at the root and straight and thin towards the ends and it helps to even out my hair a lot without spending $100 of on hair products. My hair is healthy and I also use the conditioner as a deep conditioner and it works great.
Abby G.
Pittsburgh , PA
I had purchased this shampoo with high hopes of it solving my damaged hair problems. Turns out, it is just a regular shampoo. I didn't notice any difference between this and my normal dove shampoo, despite this advertising a keratin therapy aspect that my dove doesn't have. Overall, it's not a bad shampoo. I enjoyed the smell and I did what a shampoo should, it just wasn't anything special.
Briana R.
DIX HILLS, NY
The product smells awesome. It is thick in texture and works well with all hair types and ethnicity. It works the best with the matching conditioner and leaves your hair revitalized and softer than ever. I love Organix and have tried multiple products from them. I use their shampoo and conditioner religiously especially if my hair has dead ends or really just needs a boost. Two thumbs up!!
lyndsay A.
Gentry, AR
Of all the products by this company this one really did help my hair not only did it smell great and feel great but it also actually helped to do when it says and keep my hair straight and smooth considering I have some curls they aren't as bad as others but they still have to be straightened so the shampoo definitely help for the straightening to go by a lot quicker and smoothr
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Organix ogx this shampoo is a dream come true it made my hair shine and stand up to the test of being beautiful. Keritin is a great sorce to make your hair beautiful and shine with the bounty of love and sexy exspreshion you no your hair can be and want in a shampoo. buy it today and get your groove back with this lusturiouse hair shampoo.
Vivi S.
Mission, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I first came across this shampoo at Target and what drew me to it first off was the color of the packaging. Second, I smelled it smells so nice as well. Third who doesn't want Keratin therapy for their hair? I used it and I love it. Leaves my hair soft and bouncy not to mention smelling great, I've noticed improvement. I will repurchase.
Cricket W.
Red Oak, TX
Does this leave your hair oily? I have heard it does, but I love how it smells.
Jenah L.
Can you smell it in your hair after you wash it?
Angie D.
Shreveport, LA
Does this straighten African American hair? Does it contain perm type chemicals?
Manda D.
Ocean Grove , NJ
Is this shampoo worth the price ?
Mariangel G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good for curly hair?