OGX® Moisture Plus Vitamin B5 weightless Oil mist

by OGX

#4 in Hair Relaxers

Drench and nourish hair with this rich blend of vitamin B5 that speeds moisture and stressed locks, protects against environmental damage, helps to rebuild damaged lipids structures, and gets your hair back to healthy.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of OGX® Moisture Plus Vitamin B5 weightless Oil mist!
Love this! Again great hair care line and brand! Can’t get enough of it! Love this texture and style it gives my hair! Great styling product in general for anyone who wants to give it a try!
Spring Valley, NY
I am a huge fan of OGX. My hair loves it. It is weightless and doesn’t lead your hair feeling greasy. It also leaves a nice shine to it which is lovely. Along with this, it smells Devine ! Whenever you pass by someone will say “mmmm! Did you get your hair done!”
Woodside, NY
1,293 reviews
Love this brand it’s organic so really healthy for the hair instead of all that extra junk crap people put in hair no need to improvement at all love their scents as well
This is my all time favorite hair spray! I have bleached my hair from black to blonde which cause a lot of damage. I alway spray this on my hair after I get out of the shower and it keeps my hair smooth and healthy looking. It also smells amazing! This is a must have my my hair care routine.
I LOVE this product so much. I use it almost every time I get out of the shower. Like it’s name, it’s weightless. It leaves my hair so soft, untangled, and shiny (not the bad shiny!). I honestly love it so much. This product is also good if you blow dry your hair- just spray it onto damp hair and bloody it to lock more of the oil mist in.
I wanted t like this but because my hair does get oily throughout the day this made my hair more oily.  This was suppose to be like a refresher and make my hair shiny but that wasn't the case.  The smell is also very very very strong, I didn't like it at all.
Miami , FL
I love this product it’s a really light weight messed it doesn’t make your hair feel happy or oily it makes your hair look shiny and also still keep that bouncy a little bit of this product does go along way and it’ll last you a long time I purchased my products from ulta
Miramar, FL
To maintain my cute twistout, I spritz the oil all over my hair and complete my twist. After a long day of wearing my hair out the moisture in my hair remains the same as once I left the house. I highly recommend all the curly headed girls to trying it.
Bloomington, IN
This mist really does tame my frizzy hair. Of course it is oily and greasy since that is what the product is but it does not weigh my hair down. I also like to spray it when I straighten my hair to give it a smooth look. Good product!
PIKETON, OH
This brand is pretty good. I like this and it does smell so good. But if you use to much it can make your hair have to much shine and make it look more greasy then a healthy shine. I like that it's packed with hair loving vitamins and helps repair my hair

Looking for your answer?