OGX® Moisture Plus Vitamin B5 weightless Oil mist

by OGX

#4 in Hair Relaxers

Drench and nourish hair with this rich blend of vitamin B5 that speeds moisture and stressed locks, protects against environmental damage, helps to rebuild damaged lipids structures, and gets your hair back to healthy.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of OGX® Moisture Plus Vitamin B5 weightless Oil mist!
Estos aceites de OgX me gustan mucho porque los puedo usar tanto en un cabello mojado como en mi cabello seco le dan ese brillo a tu cabello a mí me gusta mucho el de coco y el que es para el cabello teñido le da ese color esa vibra como si te acabarás de pintar el cabello.
Patchogue, NY
OGX has some of the best light-weight hair oils that Ive tried. The price is fantastic and you get quite a bit of product that lasts for months. A little goes a long way and I suggest anyone to pick this up for the summer to restore shine back into your hair.
Fresno, CA
One of my favorite brands in all hair care. This guy right here is one of my favorite hair mists. Like the other products in this line, the smell is just amazing! I love my hair smelling and feeling good. A certain product I cannot live without in my cabinet!
I have very dry hair and I’ll spray a little of this onto the ends of my hair when I get out of the shower and then I’ll brush it through my hair. Great at keeping the ends of my hair from not looking so dry and brittle! Awesome product for the price!
Augusta, GA
Truly weightless and smells heavenly. Does a great job making curls look shiny without looking greasy, but I feel like it didn’t do much to reduce my overall frizz. I also didn’t love the way the product felt when it ended up on my face a little.
Atlanta, GA
Love this brand for my curls. I also use their miracle shampoo and conditioner and thought I should try this. I really like it because I can’t tell I’m putting oil in my hair and I love the spray application so I don’t have to get oil on my hands
Jamaica, NY
Leaves your hair very shiny and feeling healthy. for the price point i dont think you can beat it, and it can be found in drugstores which is a win! it smells great and doesnt have harmful chemicals. if you catch it on sale pick it up!
Rosamond, CA
Ogx has become one of my favorite brands! My curls have needed some tlc and this brand always has what I need! Love using this product. My hair looks healthy and less frizzy. Definitely recommend to curly girls. It also smells good
This product was decent. It gave my hair shine and smelled nice. However, I didn’t notice such a big improvement that I would want to repurchase this product. For me, I was neutral on it and would rather try other products.
Farmingdale, NY
Great product to use after straightening your hair. I love that it does not make your hair greasy or oily. Better than most alternati ves. I often have difficulty finding this OGX product in stores and have to buy it online.

Looking for your answer?