Hair CareHair Styling ProductsHair RelaxersOGX
OGX Moisture Plus Vitamin B5 weightless Oil mist

OGX® Moisture Plus Vitamin B5 weightless Oil mist

by OGX

#3 in Hair Relaxers

Drench and nourish hair with this rich blend of vitamin B5 that speeds moisture and stressed locks, protects against environmental damage, helps to rebuild damaged lipids structures, and gets your hair back to healthy.

Si mi cabello es tintura no le daña mas
Start your review of OGX® Moisture Plus Vitamin B5 weightless Oil mist!
Ebony H.
White Plains, NY
Great product, a little goes a long way. It’s definitely a must try. It’s a little pricey but I think its worth it
The G.
I love this product works fantastic. Definitely recommend worth the price. No improvement needed.
Zeenat C.
ferozepur
Any time my hair feels dry, I spritz it with this and it's like an instant refresher. I LOVE the smell.
Jennifer T.
Harlingen, TX
Yes and yes I would recommend this product for any hair type.If you want to add a good weightless oil to your hair you need to purchase this product.
diandra S.
Spruce Grove, AB
1,480 reviews
As any other hair oil use a light hand. If applied properly there is a great outcome from using this product.my hair is sleek and no flyaways with lots of shine. But be careful If you use too much there can be a greasy look & feel.
Natia T.
New Castle, DE
This product is very good for those who have dry and thick hair. It justified my expectations.
Tracy V.
Los Angeles, CA
Amo los mist, los uso después de bañarme para desheredar mi cabello, lo hidratan y lo mantienen suave.
Yessi T.
DALLAS, TX
I love the shine I get with this mist. It smells nice and gives my hair good luster and softness. It looks healthy too
Jessica M.
Lightly mist on this nourishing vitamin B5 blend that intensely moisturizes for long-lasting softness, while protecting hair from daily stresses and future damage. I love ogx it my OG of hair care
Sadia I.
Burnaby , BC
Its good. I like the smell. I like the feel of it on my hair. Does it’s job pretty well.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...