BY OGX® #76 in Hair Relaxers

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Drench and nourish hair with this rich blend of vitamin B5 that speeds moisture and stressed locks, protects against environmental damage, helps to rebuild damaged lipids structures, and gets your hair back to healthy.

Francheska K.
I LOVE this product so much. I use it almost every time I get out of the shower. Like it’s name, it’s weightless. It leaves my hair so soft, untangled, and shiny (not the bad shiny!). I honestly love it so much. This product is also good if you blow dry your hair- just spray it onto damp hair and bloody it to lock more of the oil mist in.
Danielle P.
Kearney, NE
I think this is one of the best scents they have in their oils. I use this in my damp hair before blow drying and then spray some in my hands, rub them together and finger comb it through my hair after straightening. It lasts forever and so does the scent. Really does a great job of taming down stray hairs after your hair is dry with ought leaving oil residue
Sindy M.
Provo, UT
I would rate this product 3.5 stars. The actual formula is great and effective. The bottle not so much so I did transfer container. It works for my curly hair. I would choose this over most brands but it is not my favorite. It also is very inexpensive.
Beauty Bulb ..
This is my all time favorite hair spray! I have bleached my hair from black to blonde which cause a lot of damage. I alway spray this on my hair after I get out of the shower and it keeps my hair smooth and healthy looking. It also smells amazing! This is a must have my my hair care routine.
Jane-Anna C.
Memphis, TN
My MUST HAVE for sleek hair. Gives you a shine like no other product I've ever used, and I've used some expensive hair products before. Absolutely love this product.
KATELYN K.
Philadelphia, PA
True to its advertisement. Very weightless and effective. Has restored my ends in as little as two weeks and the serum is long lasting. Worth the price!
Ariel C.
Minneapolis , MN
The spray was light on my hair, it helped with frizz but I made it a little greasy rather than moisturized
Lauren D.
Pensacola, FL
Weighs a little too heavy on my hair for my taste. Does help soothe Frizzies though.
Candicia J.
Peterborough
I absolutely love this spray. It's lightweight so when my hair is straight is it not weighed down but still looks healthy and shiny. When I have curly hair it gives just enough moisture to give my curls a healthy shine. It's also not expensive and a little goes a long way. Absolutely amazing product!
Salaam K.
Great product.smells great but doesn't moisturize as well as I'd hoped. I would use it again but I would not recommend

back