BY OGX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Beauty Pure and Simple Organic Cherry Blossom & Ginseng Extract This sensual and alluring blend of cherry blossom extracts and Asian ginseng root helps rejuvenate the scalp and hair follicle while nourishing your hair with replenishing rice milk and bamboo extract for hydration and shine. Why We Love it... It s a rejuvenating, sensual and alluring experience that instantly retexturizes the surface of the hair leaving it softer, smoother and more manageable! Why You Want It... This Asian sensation provides luminescent hydration and shine. What s In It For You... Organix Cherry Blossom Ginseng Miracle Defrizzant Cream actually restructures and rebuilds severely damaged and chemically treated hair, eliminating split ends and frizziness. It penetrates deep into the inner layers of the hair, locking in moisture, mending, refining and smoothing damaged cuticles. After only

OGX® Miracle Defrizzant Cream
  • "Having curly hair sometimes leaves my hair unruly and hard to manage, but this product kept it under control." in 3 reviews
  • "It smells great too! " in 1 review
  • "It leaves my hair very soft and the smell is a plus." in 1 review
Jenn V.
San Jose, CA
I love this product.
It has never failed me when I had a bad hair day.
I been using this for about 4 years now. Although it is hard to find in stores, I would go the extra mile for this.
The scent is pleasant and not as strong as other hair products, easy to use, and the pump is wonderful. Less work and a hassle!
Highly recommend!!
Sondra S.
Moreno Valley, CA
I have been using this product for only a few months but I am hooked. The smell is great. Some other products I have used before make my hair very greasy, this does not do that. I use it before I blow dry my hair. It helps with frizz and makes me hair soft and smooth. I definitely recommend this product!!
ashley C.
Crown Point, IN
I absolutely loved this cream it worked amazing. I started using it when I lived in central Louisiana where the humidity is horrible, I tried many products to help my hair not be so frizzy and this worked the best by a landslide. It was a little price compared to other products but not by much and very well worth it. The product also lasted longer than I thought it would you don't have to use very much.
Sue T.
Kingston , Nh
This cream Organix Miracle Defrizzant Cream ,Has made a major difference in my hair. Looking back at old photos my hair is always a frizzy out of control mess no matter what I tried and now my hair is smooth and in control even on the most humid day! I use it faithfully.
Jade G.
Los Angeles, CA
Great product with a super pleasant smell!! Good for anyone whose looking for extra help with either curls or frizz like me, or even a little smoothing. I honestly really enjoyed this product and it's a lot cheaper than a high end defrizz cream so amazing price point!
Mastera L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My hair can get frizzy. Since it is naturally wavy, if I don't use something to defrizz it, it will get frizzy halfway through the day. This definitely helps tame my hair, it is very effective. I would recommend this product to others, it's amazing.
Olivia D.
We sells these products at the store where I work, and all of the regular customers I see always rave about these products so I decided to try it out for myself. Having curly hair sometimes leaves my hair unruly and hard to manage, but this product kept it under control. The smells is also a plus, love the lotion in the same scent as well!
Jennifer W.
San Jose, CA
My all time favorite from them! Not only does it does it job, but the scent is great. It's not that strong but it's pleasant! :) I highly recommend it for anyone that has that frizz after their shower or any bad hair day. It does wonders!
Amanda R.
Bethlehem,pa
Love he smell and how affordable it is I love most products from organx I have a cosmetology license and this is comparable to other high end products. It's even easier to get your hands on because you can purchase it at drugstores and grocery stores
Brianna P.
Love this stuff, it always removes the frizz from my hair, its honestly super good. It worked amazing for my super dry hair. The smell amazing, smells just like the bottle says would definitely recommend it. All around great product> go out and buy it!
Ashley K.
Blackwood, NJ
Is this really worth the money
Jenesse K.
Boston, MA
I don't think I've noticed this product before! Has anyone with curly hair tried it?
Rosa V.
Lawrenceville, GA
I need to buy more of this, but they don't carry it by me or sell it online anymore. Please let me know from where you are purchasing it. This leaves my daughters hair very shiny and smooth. Please Help!!! Thanks
Katelyn L.
Has anyone ever tried this? I have course hair and need something to get rid of frizz.
Huda A.
Staten Island, NY
My hair isn't really on the frizzy side, but when it does get frizzy it is a hassle to tame. Does it really work in keeping frizz at bay? And how does it feel on the hair?