BY OGX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Thickening Organix&Reg; ~ Beauty.&Nbsp; Pure &Amp; Simple Citrus Mint Conditioner For Men Stimulates The Scalp Adds Confidence &Amp; Style Revitalizes Strands For A Strong, Defined Look Thickening Citrus Mint Conditioner Add Confidence And Style To Your Daily Routine With This Thickening Formula Of Invigorating Citrus Extracts To Stimulate The Scalp And Refreshing Spearmint And Peppermint Oils To Revitalize Strands For A Strong Defined, Look. Why You Want It... Because Sexy Hair Is Sexy On Guys Too!&Nbsp; Use A Conditioner That's Specially Formulated For You.&Nbsp; Stop Using Your Girl's Stuff In The Shower.&Nbsp; This Is A Guy's Secret Weapon To Great Hair!&Nbsp; Thickens And Texturizes Your Hair While Stimulating Your Scalp With Freshness For A Confident Style To Carry You Through Your Day. Not Tested On Animals Organix Bottles Are Eco-Friendly, Manufactured From Materials Containing Recycled Post-Consumer Resin. Earth Friendly ~ Environmental Packaging Reduce, Reuse, Recycle. Made In Usa

Felicia H.
Cincinnati, OH
This is free of sulfate and natural ingredients which is great but I was worried how well it would work because of this. However, it worked so well! It did make my hair feel fuller without feeling weighed down. It doesn't have a super strong scent but does smell nice. It makes your hair feel very nice afer as well. Would buy again.
Kailey T.
I began using this shampoo with the understanding that men's shampoos work better for thin hair as they have more volume attached to them. I was truly proven correct as this mint conditioner worked with my curly hair cleanser. The scent definitely adds to the charm, but I feel root thickness which helps incredibly when trying to increase volume over time.
Ericka O.
Has a great smell and gives more volume to the hair great if you struggle with no volume. It leaves a refreshing feeling on your scalp, soft and smooth. It is very effective I recommend to use and its worth the price! Really love the results it gives!
Anna W.
Antioch , IL
I needed a shampoo to thickening and conditioner to thicken my hair that had recently started to thin out due to pregagancy I won't ahead a bought this hoping it would work and sure did mad my hair feel fuller after the first wash
Emily T.
Murfreesboro , TN
I bought both the shampoo and conditioner for my husband a few weeks ago. He liked using both, though I thought that the scent lingered a little too much. He also didn't think it did much to thicken his hair. He as since switched to the argan oil line and seems to prefer that (and the scent is better too).
Katie C.
Biloxi, MS
I buy this conditioner for my boyfriend and he absolutely loves it. His hair always looks and smells so nice after using it. I also love that I can have a conditioner to use when I stay over!
Caisie H.
Gypsum, CO
I try to use only organic stuff on my hair and this makes me feel a little better when i cant get my normal shampoo and conditioner! This entire brand makes your hair smell so SO good! I used to use the conditioner religiously!
Lexy D.
Export, PA
Love this stuff! I love all of their shampoos and conditioners because I had many many years of damage done to my hair from dye, tools, chemicals etc. lol. This is my favorite conditioner they make
Daniel M.
Katy, TX
Smells good and feels good, it also makes my hair feel very smooth, this product is great if you looking for something to help you thicken your hair
Angela W.
I love this conditioner. It leaves my hair soft and manageable and smells great. Organix products have always been great quality and inexpensive.