BY OGX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Invigorating Organix&Reg; ~ Beauty.&Nbsp; Pure &Amp; Simple [3-In-1] Shampoo + Conditioner + Body Wash Citrus Mint Shampoo, Conditioner &Amp; Body Wash For Men Stimulates Your Scalp Energizes Your Strands Cleanses &Amp; Revitalizes Your Skin Unique Blend Of Sulfate Free Surfactants For All Day Freshness... Add Confidence And Style To Your Daily Routine With This Formula Of Invigorating Citrus Extracts To Stimulate Your Scalp With Refreshing Spearmint And Peppermint Oils To Energize Your Strands, While Cleansing And Revitalizing Your Skin. Why You Want It... This Clean Smelling, Citrus Mint Freshness Lasts All Day!&Nbsp; Stop Using Your Girl's Stuff In The Shower.&Nbsp; This Is A Guy's Secret Weapon To All Day Freshness!&Nbsp; Invigorates And Moisturizes While Leaving A Light Fresh Scent All Over For Confidence And Style To Carry You Through Your Day. Not Tested On Animals Organix Bottles Are Eco-Friendly, Manufactured From Materials Containing Recycled Post-Consumer Resin. Earth Friendly ~ Environmental Packaging Reduce, Reuse, Recycle. Made In Usa

Cheyenne M.
Wayside, WV
This could be better it's kind of weird honestly. It makes my hair very soft and it smells nice but it's kind of like it doesn't target what it's supposed to. It is good if you want soft hair though
Toby B.
south boston, VA
Moisture to the max ! I use this stuff all over and a drop goes a long way. I use it as a shampoo and it leaves me fresh and refreshed. The smell is also pleasant and long lasting.
Idalia D.
Davenport
Love this product works great in my hair. Leaves it feels by nice and soft and looks very healthy. This is a great product and a must try if you haven't done so already.
Deonna B.
This def saves me A lot of time when I'm in a rush. It lathers pretty decent and it leaves me with a fresh feeling from my dry scalp down to my toes. It love it! It makes me want to stock up on tons of it.
Jessica G.
I absolutely hated this brand!! I have tried many different types in this brand and I couldn't stand they way they made my hair feel
Andrea M.
medellin
This is a great shampoo, affordable, smells good, worked good to my oily scalp and you can get it at any Walgreens