Alexandra O.
Alexandra O.
Utica, NY
I have been looking into this brand lately. I want something for my hair that is going to keep it clean, smelling great and won't quickly make hair greasy or oily! I know there are a bunch of other variations here but how do they work in general? Worth paying the money for the shampoo and conditioner? I know they can be pricey but if they are going to be better than what I've used before- I consider it worth it.
Tammy D.
Tammy D.
4 years, 4 months ago
I couldn't stand the Macadamia Oil line. It made my scalp itch really bad. I switched to the Moroccan Argan Oil line and it's amazing for my hair and scalp. It adds si much more shine and body without all the extra-oily scalp and no itching.
Kendra B.
Kendra B.
4 years, 6 months ago
It will make your hair smell and feel great at first. But, it creates a waxy buildup over time.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Brooklyn, NY
4 years, 6 months ago
I recommend the Acai Berry shampoo and conditioner from this brand. The Macadamia Oil ones made my hair greasy and oily! Yeah the line is pricey but I know Walgreens and maybe other drugstores often have a sale! I recently bough the Acai Berry line at buy one get one free! Sometimes I also see buy one get one 50% off. I hope this helps!