OGX® Macadamia Oil Shampoo

Help quench the driest, most brittle hair with some of nature’s best moisturizers. An infusion with Macadamia oil bamboo extract, and sugar cane extract creates a super-hydrating shampoo for super-silky results.

Water (Aqua), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Macadamia Ternifolia (Macadamia) Seed Oil, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris (Bamboo) Extract, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Panthenol, Dimethicone, Cocamidopropylamine Oxide, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Laureth-4, Laureth-23, PEG-12 Dimethicone, PEG-23M, Polyquaternium-10, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Methyl Gluceth-10, Propylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance (Parfum), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985).

Jasmine E.
Marietta, GA
I love all of their products, some I love more than others but I feel like you can never go wrong with OGX. This cleans my hair and my extensions without making them feel stripped.
Carrine W.
Columbus , OH
I have very dry, coarse and limp relaxed hair and this does a really good job of cleaning my hair without leaving it feeling dried and crunchy. My hair feels moisturized before I even condition.

I love the scent as well, definitely will recommend.
melissa g.
Guthrie, OK
My girls have gorgeous curls, that need taming and moisture! This line from Organix is my go-to for them! (I love how it works on my straight hair also!) It helps maintain that beautiful, hydrated spiral that I am a bit envious of!
Sarah A.
Brooklyn, NY
Im a whole heartedly a fan of this brand ive tried almost every version. This particular product smells amazing & is long lasting. I recommend it to those with dry to normal scalp because it may make oily hair worse
Sumayya Q.
Lk In The Hls, IL
I love this brand, but this product was not as helpful with my hair. The product dries out my hair and I have to wash it more regularly than usual. I wouldn’t end using this brand though, I would try another scent.
Taylor P.
Kimball, MI
OGX is my all time favorite. I have used many of the different scents the company has. Try all target a different problem with hair. Since I've started using this shampoo and conditioner my hair has become so much stronger.
Akyra S.
Kinston, NC
I love the scent and the consistency of this product. I purchased this product because it says it has macadamia nut oil, which is very hydrating and that is what I look for in hair products. I am very satisfied with this product.
Sparkle S.
I absolutely love this shampoo but I cannot find it in any other Walmart stores that I used to buy it at. What I really like about it is that is very moisturizing
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
OGX does not disappoint with their shampoo's quality and their fragrance. I never met an Organix I didn't like. This one makes  your hair silky soft and shiny after each wash. Its very moisturizing for your scalp. I have a very dry scalp, to the point that it hurts at time. This would feel like when you apply lotion to dry skin that it soaks it up for hours and brings relief to that dry skin. So its comforting. Your hair will also smell fantastic.
Elizabeth W.
Literally my new favorite shampoo, I can't wait to try out more from OGX. It lathers very nicely with a nice subtle scent. It's very hydrating and left my hair healthier than it's been in years. When I normally wash my hair, my strands fall out A TON. Usually when I'd try to get shampoo out there'd be anywhere from 5-15 strands right on my palm, not pulled out but fallen out and damaged. I only had 2 strands come out with this shampoo and I'm so impressed I'll never stop buying OGX. :)
Andrea G.
North Bergen, NJ
Are these products worth buying?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Does the Macadamia Oil work well for curly hair? I usually use the Moroccan Argan Oil.
Jess B.
Westmoreland, TN
Does this make hair greasy? Or just give a healthily looking shine to it?
Melissa M.
Seymour, CT
In your opionion which is the best one that this brand makes? do you think its this macadamia oil or a different one like coconut or argan?
Nermina D.
Is this good for fine hair? I used the treatment but not the shampoo