BY OGX®

Help quench the driest, most brittle hair with some of nature’s best moisturizers. An infusion with Macadamia oil bamboo extract, and sugar cane extract creates a super-hydrating shampoo for super-silky results.

Water (Aqua), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Macadamia Ternifolia (Macadamia) Seed Oil, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris (Bamboo) Extract, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Panthenol, Dimethicone, Cocamidopropylamine Oxide, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Laureth-4, Laureth-23, PEG-12 Dimethicone, PEG-23M, Polyquaternium-10, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Methyl Gluceth-10, Propylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance (Parfum), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985).

Buy on Amazon
Allie H.
Lees Summit, MO
This is my absolute favorite shampoo! I have fine, very curly and sometimes frizzy hair that is color treated and highlighted. I also have a sensitive scalp and this does wonders! I have looked for a shampoo like this forever and am so glad I found this one! After using this shampoo and conditioner, my hair is shiny and tangle free. The ingredients are great for hair and it does not weigh my hair down. I’ve converted lots of friends to this product after they tried mine :) The smell is wonderful and the price is great!
Jennifer O.
Friendswood, TX
If I’m not using a shampoo that’s salon bought then this is my go to. The shampoo lathers straight away and it has a very nice scent. I have a dry scalp and this helps with it too. I would buy this in a heart beat. It helps keep my hair feeling nice and smooth.
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
This brand is a pretty good brand for the price. It is terribly expensive and easy to find at my local WalMart. I have tried a few of the different types of shampoo/conditioner from this brand and they really all seem to work the same for me.
Ashley W.
norwalk, iowa
This is a very good hydrating shampoo. It was easy for my hair to become greasy though when using this. I probably wouldn’t try this specific one again based on that as i felt i needed to wash every day.
Rachelle M.
Muskegon
I really like this product line. I choose this shampoo because I wanted to add some shine to my hair. After a month I can see some shine returning to it. I am just impatient wishing it would work faster.
Britt K.
Bellingham
Love this shampoo. Nice smell, paraben free. It leaves my hair soft and nice. This is a great very inexpensive shampoo with so many varieties to choose from. I like this smell and the way it leaves my hair silky and soft. Great shampoo when you want something chemical free.
Leasa H.
Middle River, MD
I have really liked this brand since I started using it a few years ago. For the price your cannot beat it. I've settled into using the macadamia oil because it leaves my hair moisturized without being too greasy or leaving it too heavy and limp.
Carrine W.
Columbus , OH
I have very dry, coarse and limp relaxed hair and this does a really good job of cleaning my hair without leaving it feeling dried and crunchy. My hair feels moisturized before I even condition.

I love the scent as well, definitely will recommend.
melissa g.
Guthrie, OK
My girls have gorgeous curls, that need taming and moisture! This line from Organix is my go-to for them! (I love how it works on my straight hair also!) It helps maintain that beautiful, hydrated spiral that I am a bit envious of!
Jasmine C.
Valencia, CA
I really like this product. My go to is the coconut curls formula but this is good when I need to switch up my routine. It lathers really well and makes my hair smell and look amazing. I buy this every now and again.
Andrea G.
North Bergen, NJ
Are these products worth buying?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Does the Macadamia Oil work well for curly hair? I usually use the Moroccan Argan Oil.
Jess B.
Westmoreland, TN
Does this make hair greasy? Or just give a healthily looking shine to it?
Melissa M.
Seymour, CT
In your opionion which is the best one that this brand makes? do you think its this macadamia oil or a different one like coconut or argan?
Nermina D.
Is this good for fine hair? I used the treatment but not the shampoo