BY OGX

Help quench the driest, most brittle hair with some of nature’s best moisturizers. An infusion with Macadamia oil bamboo extract, and sugar cane extract creates a super-hydrating shampoo for super-silky results.

Water (Aqua), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Macadamia Ternifolia (Macadamia) Seed Oil, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris (Bamboo) Extract, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Panthenol, Dimethicone, Cocamidopropylamine Oxide, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Laureth-4, Laureth-23, PEG-12 Dimethicone, PEG-23M, Polyquaternium-10, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Methyl Gluceth-10, Propylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance (Parfum), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985).

Allie H.
Lees Summit, MO
This is my absolute favorite shampoo! I have fine, very curly and sometimes frizzy hair that is color treated and highlighted. I also have a sensitive scalp and this does wonders! I have looked for a shampoo like this forever and am so glad I found this one! After using this shampoo and conditioner, my hair is shiny and tangle free. The ingredients are great for hair and it does not weigh my hair down. I’ve converted lots of friends to this product after they tried mine :) The smell is wonderful and the price is great!
Jennifer O.
Alvin, TX
If I’m not using a shampoo that’s salon bought then this is my go to. The shampoo lathers straight away and it has a very nice scent. I have a dry scalp and this helps with it too. I would buy this in a heart beat. It helps keep my hair feeling nice and smooth.
Brittany R.
Edinburg , VA
I love this brand of shampoo and THIS product is my favorite. I am addicted to the smell of this product and how soft it makes my hair. I will definitely repurchase this in the future!
Carrine W.
St Louis Park , MN
I have very dry, coarse and limp relaxed hair and this does a really good job of cleaning my hair without leaving it feeling dried and crunchy. My hair feels moisturized before I even condition.

I love the scent as well, definitely will recommend.
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
This brand is a pretty good brand for the price. It is terribly expensive and easy to find at my local WalMart. I have tried a few of the different types of shampoo/conditioner from this brand and they really all seem to work the same for me.
Ashley W.
norwalk, iowa
This is a very good hydrating shampoo. It was easy for my hair to become greasy though when using this. I probably wouldn’t try this specific one again based on that as i felt i needed to wash every day.
Akyra A.
Kinston, NC
I love the scent and the consistency of this product. I purchased this product because it says it has macadamia nut oil, which is very hydrating and that is what I look for in hair products. I am very satisfied with this product.
Sparkle S.
I absolutely love this shampoo but I cannot find it in any other Walmart stores that I used to buy it at. What I really like about it is that is very moisturizing
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
OGX does not disappoint with their shampoo's quality and their fragrance. I never met an Organix I didn't like. This one makes  your hair silky soft and shiny after each wash. Its very moisturizing for your scalp. I have a very dry scalp, to the point that it hurts at time. This would feel like when you apply lotion to dry skin that it soaks it up for hours and brings relief to that dry skin. So its comforting. Your hair will also smell fantastic.
Elizabeth W.
Literally my new favorite shampoo, I can't wait to try out more from OGX. It lathers very nicely with a nice subtle scent. It's very hydrating and left my hair healthier than it's been in years. When I normally wash my hair, my strands fall out A TON. Usually when I'd try to get shampoo out there'd be anywhere from 5-15 strands right on my palm, not pulled out but fallen out and damaged. I only had 2 strands come out with this shampoo and I'm so impressed I'll never stop buying OGX. :)
Andrea G.
North Bergen, NJ
Are these products worth buying?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Does the Macadamia Oil work well for curly hair? I usually use the Moroccan Argan Oil.
Jess B.
Westmoreland, TN
Does this make hair greasy? Or just give a healthily looking shine to it?
Melissa M.
Seymour, CT
In your opionion which is the best one that this brand makes? do you think its this macadamia oil or a different one like coconut or argan?
Nermina D.
Is this good for fine hair? I used the treatment but not the shampoo