BY OGX®

Help quench the driest, most brittle hair with some of nature’s best moisturizers. An infusion with Macadamia oil bamboo extract, and sugar cane extract creates a super-hydrating conditioner for super-silky results.

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Macadamia Ternifolia (Macadamia) Seed Oil, Panthenol, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Bambusa Vulgaris (Bamboo) Extract, Glycerin, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Isopropyl Alcohol, Dimethiconol, Polyquaternium-37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Fragrance (Parfum), Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 40 (CI 16035), Red 33 (CI 17200).

Buy on Target*
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Since becoming a platinum bottle blonde my hair game is dominated by blue and purple toning shampoos and very high end masks and treatments. That said this brand and the Aveeno product line is still in my rotation because of its quality and gentleness. When I need to use a shampoo to wash out residue/ build up of styling products before using the color depositing shampoos this is one of the 2 brands I'll use. I'll also use the associated conditioner mixed in with my color depositing conditioners as well as a cutting agent in my rinse out toners. As for this particular formula it works great to make hair super soft, shiny and less frizzy...it also has a delicious warm scent that to me is perfect scent for fall and winter months. Also while you might assume it's a heavy product due to the oils and could weigh hair down I have never had that experience. That said I've never had fine or thin hair.
Allie H.
Lees Summit, MO
This is my absolute favorite conditioner! I have fine, very curly and sometimes frizzy hair that is color treated and highlighted. After using this shampoo and conditioner, my hair is shiny and tangle free. The ingredients are great for hair and it does not weigh my hair down. I’ve converted lots of friends to this product after they tried mine :) The smell is wonderful and the price is great!
Jennifer O.
Friendswood, TX
This is best to use right after you use the shampoo under the same brand. It helps my hair feel very nice and it doesn’t leave my hair feeling oily, but at the same time it makes my hair feel great. I am very satisfied every time I use this.
Shelby H.
Orlando , FL
This is absolutely my favorite conditioner. It has a very nice, light scent, however it doesn’t last long after washing. I find this to be one of the better conditioners in terms of leaving my hair feeling soft and smooth.
Cara G.
this conditioner makes my hair soooo soft. This brand is also cruelty free (which I appreciate) and not too expensive. You can find it at most stores that sell shampoo and conditioner.
Melinda M.
Wantagh, NY
I love this conditioner. I liked to use it in conjunction with the matching shampoo. Always made my hair nice and bouncy. OGX brand in general is awesome especially if you have fine colored hair like I do!
Ariele K.
Oxford, MA
I absolutely love this conditioner, it makes my hair feel smooth and a little goes a long way. The smell is amazing and I would recommend using it with the shampoo to give your hair some extra loving. I usually buy it at the grocery store because it is cheaper
Tanya G.
Macadamia oil is one of my favorite oils. So that was a plus right off the bat. This conditioner moisturized my strands so well that people was asking me what did I use. It smelled great and I just loved how the macadamia oil made my hair feel silky
Kelsey M.
Saco
It’s a great brand overall. The smell is a little overwhelming. It’s affordable if you don’t have to share with someone else. I have a dry scalp and I’ve never had problems with breakouts.
Danielle P.
Kearney, NE
One of the BEST scents of conditioner Ogx has out. It's a classic scent but smells sooo indulging. All of ogx products are safe for color treated hair and have no sulfates which I love. I choose this affordable product over salon products.
Kimberly S.
San Antonio, TX
I have really dry hair, so is this good to use as a leave in or as a conditioner
Bethany H.
Is this good for dry, bleached hair?
Cindy S.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
Do you pair this conditioner with any other deep conditioners/hair products to bring your dry hair back to life?
marisol c.
Goodyear, AZ
Is this oil good for hydrating hair? mine is really dry
Laura R.
Valrico, FL
I have curly hair and I really like conditioners with some type of oil, I like argan oil a lot! Is macadamia oil recommended? How is this product overall?