OGX Liquid Pearl Conditioner

by OGX

Just between us, how many times have you pretended to have mermaid hair when in the water on vacation? Get mermaid-like locks with the help of our Smoothing + Liquid Pearl Conditioner. Blended with luxurious pearl extract this nutrient-rich, sea kelp conditioner will help smooth strands and help them shine bright like mermaid har. You deserve sleek, shiny hair and can get it with the OGX® Liquid Pearl Conditioner.

Is this a good conditioner?
Any tips to get that "mermaid" hair?
Does this conditioner make your hair glittery?
Start your review of OGX Liquid Pearl Conditioner!
Azucena C.
OGX Liquid Pearl Conditioner uploaded by Azucena C.
Purchased at: Target
I loved this conditioner, it left my hair very soft and with a very pleasant smell all day free of knots, easy to get and at a great price
Malia S.
Port Orchard, WA
OGX Liquid Pearl Conditioner uploaded by Malia S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
*Great for easily manageble hair that needs some extra shine but I'm not sure if it would be a good choice for those with hair that has specific needs.* My hair type is normal in terms of dry and oily. Maybe a tad more leaning on oily. It's fairly straight and easy to work with. I was just looking for something to keep it feeling clean all day and to add some shine. This is the best conditioner I've found for my hair. It doesn't make it too oily. I shower in the morning and I make it all day without my hair starting to feel dirty or dry. I think this is a great product if your hair doesn't need have any specific needs. It doesn't work as well for my boyfriend who has curly, dry, and easily tangled hair.
Julie B.
Cincinnati, OH
OGX Liquid Pearl Conditioner uploaded by Julie B.
Purchased at: Target
I think this conditioner does tend to give me softer/shinier hair and the price point is good. I bought it before hearing OGX is having issues with ingredients that may cause hair loss...this conditioner doesn't seem to have any of the bad ingredients that I could see so I will finish the bottle but I probably won't buy OGX for a while.
Cierra A.
Draper, UT
OGX Liquid Pearl Conditioner uploaded by Cierra A.
I received this complimentary in my vox box and was really excited to try their new line. It did not disappoint and I love how soft my hair felt afterwards. I have a very dry scalp and this product did not cause me any irritation. My hair was left super smooth and smelling great after using. My favorite part about OGX products is the fact that they are sulfate free and are super affordable! I think I still prefer their coconut or argon oil line though.
Kelsey E.
East Carbon, UT
I really like this brand of hair care products, so I decided to try this conditioner. (I also bought the Liquid Pearl shampoo) It is sulfate and paraben free. It smells okay by itself, but it ends up smelling even better when you pair it with the Liquid Pearl shampoo. I found that when applying it to your hair, a little does not go a long way. You need quite a bit of it in order to condition all of your hair. I'm also so used to running my fingers through my hair with the conditioner in it, but you can't do that with this product. When it is rinsed out and I comb through my hair, it actually ends up making it pretty soft, and when I use my hair dryer and hot brush, it really makes it soft. All in all, I don't dislike this shampoo and conditioner set, but I am not in love with it. I'm probably going to try a different OGX product next time.
Daisy G.
Used it a couple times and it made my hair really soft. I also enjoyed the smell. The only thing is I’m not sure if this conditioner is color safe so I didn’t use it for a long period of time, but other than that it was a good product.
heidi B.
Indianapolis , IN
OGX Liquid Pearl Conditioner uploaded by heidi B.
I think this product is lightweight. It smells great. The smell is strong. It’s better than suave in my opinion. I would improve it by making the product come out slower. Overall I’m satisfied by this product!
Cristiane A.
Aldie, VA
OGX Liquid Pearl Conditioner uploaded by Cristiane A.
What a great conditioner , make my hair shinier in a way I never see before. Loving, highly recommend.
Nidhi B.
Belle Mead, NJ
OGX Liquid Pearl Conditioner uploaded by Nidhi B.
I received a sample to try. It really only got me one good use. My hair felt smooth but it's hard to say if it really would had done much to my hair after only one use.
Julia T.
Forest Hills, NY
Purchased at: Walgreens
I use both the liquid pearl shampoo and conditioner, while I love the shampoo the conditioner is a bit of a miss for me. I’m not the biggest fan of the scent, personally I think it smells like what I imagine an old lady mermaid to smell like, and I feel like I need to use a lot of the product in order for it to lather nicely in my hair. Other than that, it works really well to keep my hair moisturized and keep it non-frizzy.