BeautyHairHair ProductsOGX
Lightweight + Coconut Fine Curls Conditioner

OGX Lightweight + Coconut Fine Curls Conditioner

by OGX

• Gently Define Your Curls: OGX Lightweight + Coconut Fine Curls Conditioner is a gentle blend to help condition and define curls without weighing them down
  • For Curls That Bounce: A non-oily, naturally refreshing blend to help keep your curls defined, shiny and bouncing with joy
  • Infuse Your Curls: This lightweight conditioner is infused with flaxseed oil, coconut water and a touch of citrus oil to help bring out the best in your curls. De-frizz and promote volume without weighing curls down
  • Smells Like Heaven: You'll be smelling notes of coconut water, white orange and tonka bean in your hair all day
  • Conditioned, Lightweight Curls: Apply the conditioner generously to shampooed hair and leave on for 3–5 minutes. Rinse hair thoroughly and style as usual

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of OGX Lightweight + Coconut Fine Curls Conditioner!
Sofia P.
Corona, CA
OGX Lightweight + Coconut Fine Curls Conditioner uploaded by Sofia P.
I have the same review as the shampoo both are great!! I have 2c curls and I think this works great as an after a beach/saltwater day! it doesn’t feel heavy and get the job done!
Amanda  M.
Torrington, CT
OGX Lightweight + Coconut Fine Curls Conditioner uploaded by Amanda  M.
Take an escape to your favorite tropical getaway from the privacy of your shower! Scrunch your hair while dry and/or use your fave curling iron for soft, sultry, curls!
Nikkie  A.
Henderson, NV
OGX Lightweight + Coconut Fine Curls Conditioner uploaded by Nikkie  A.
I use this on my son’s hair! It smells really good, and the fragrance is long lasting. I think it complemented the shampoo very well. My son has fine and curly hair. I was really satisfied with the results from this. Especially because it’s summertime and I find myself having to wash his hair a lot more because he is in the pool most days. His hair is never dry after using this product, but it is also not greasy at all. It’s difficult for us to find a happy medium for his hair, and this is it!
Tori W.
Sparks, NV
OGX Lightweight + Coconut Fine Curls Conditioner uploaded by Tori W.
I got good results and my hair was definitely bouncier and had more waves! I think it smells so nice and it does a decent job moisturizing my hair. I've read some things saying this might not be the best product for your hair and while I don't think it's ruined my hair by any means, I don't necessarily think it's done miracles either. Overall, I like it!
Savannah M.
El Paso, TX
OGX Lightweight + Coconut Fine Curls Conditioner uploaded by Savannah M.
OGX Lightweight + Coconut Fine Curls Conditioner uploaded by Savannah M.
This product makes my hair smell good and feels so soft! I’m not sure if it really doing anything for my hair type but with time maybe I’ll notice something
Gal G.
OGX Lightweight + Coconut Fine Curls Conditioner uploaded by Gal G.
This is a really nice conditioner for curly hair. I love how smooth and silky it made my hair. There are a few ingredients I don’t typically use in my hair because of some previous damage but overall I was pleasantly surprised with how soft it made my curls. It also smells like a pina colada which is a plus.
Stacy  D.
Commerce, GA
OGX Lightweight + Coconut Fine Curls Conditioner uploaded by Stacy  D.
I always loved OGX products. The scent isn’t to strong and smells like the beach! It leaves your curls soft and shiny! I enjoyed it
Breanna D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
OGX Lightweight + Coconut Fine Curls Conditioner uploaded by Breanna D.
My son and I both have curly hair and only use OGX shampoo and conditioner. I did notice that it made it his curls a little more bouncy and kept them tight. My curls did the same. Absolutely love this set!
Jessica  F.
Wichita, KS
OGX Lightweight + Coconut Fine Curls Conditioner uploaded by Jessica  F.
OGX Lightweight + Coconut Fine Curls Conditioner uploaded by Jessica  F.
I love how lightweight the conditioner is. It allows my curls to do their thing. I don’t think it adds quite enough moisture though as my curls do tangle much easier now. I’d say if we can add more moisture it would be spot on
Jordan  P.
Salisbury, NC
OGX Lightweight + Coconut Fine Curls Conditioner uploaded by Jordan  P.
I liked the concept of this conditioner but I wasn’t sure about the execution. I have 3c curly hair that’s super fine and very easy to over moisturize so there’s a tipping point for what’s too little or too much. This conditioner seemed to be just right! My hair was moisturized and easy to detangle but not oily after the wash. I also used it on my human hair extensions and it worked great! Thanks for the free product influenster!

Looking for your answer?