OGX® Lavender Platinum Shampoo uploaded by Pat W.

BY OGX®

NEW! Brighten your hair and your day with our new Hydrate + Color Reviving Lavender Luminescent Platinum. Enhance those platinum white tones and remove brassiness while helping your colored hair live longer with this blend with Lavender Oil and Chamomile extract.

Water (Aqua), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Coco/Isostearamide, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Oil, Lactic Acid, Malpighia Glabra (Acerola) Fruit Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Leaf Extract, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyquaternium-10, Methyl Gluceth-10, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance (Parfum), Ext. Violet 2 (CI 60730), Red 33 (CI 17200).

• Does this shampoo contain sulfate? 2 Answers
  • Does this help relax you before bed??1 Answers
Lola M.
Lola M.
san antonio, TX
Product of great quality, I love this brand. The smell is very good and result in hair is incredible. I super indicated.
Liz K.
Liz K.
Bit of a strange story, but when we adopted our two new cats, they had a bit of a flea problem, and in our quest to destroy the menace and end the bug bites, my mother found that certain scents repel fleas, in particular, she read, lavender. So, she picked up a bunch of lavender scented body oils, body wash, and this shampoo along with the conditioner. Good news--not only did it work as a bug repellant, but it's fantastic! Even though I'm brunette I feel like it brings out the gold in my hair and leaves my hair soft, glowing, and healthy. Would highly recommend it!
Kristy K.
Kristy K.
Buffalo
This is the WORST smelling shampoo I've ever bought. I really like OGX though because you can really find it anywhere. Tops, Ulta, Drug stores, you name it, and they are inexpensive. I do recommend this brand, but this specific scent, I wouldn't recommend. To me it just smells like chemicals. My hair does feel a lot healthier the days I use this shampoo, and there are actually good smelling kinds of this brand so just get a different scent and you're good.
Layla D.
Layla D.
I luv the OGX products that I've tried so far. I love that the shampoo and conditioners are sulfate free specially because my hair is always colored and I like to change the color of my hair often so I need something that is going to help maintain my hair color as long as possible. All of the OGX products I have used smell delicious as well which is only a plus, and I love that they don't make my hair oily or greasy.
Pat W.
Pat W.
Houston
This is my every other shampoo for my silver platinum hair. It is actually my favorite as it foams up very nicely and doesn't make my scalp itchy. I use it with the matching conditioner and penetrating oil. The trio adds great softness , shine and reduces yellowing. Great price point and available at my neighborhood C V S.
lexi t.
lexi t.
Absolutely love this product! I have had my hair dyed in the past 5 months and my hairdresser advised me to use a shampoo that will rid any unwanted brassiness. The second I rub it into my hair I feel like I am at a spa because the smell is amazing and super relaxing. It leaves my hair extremely soft and smooth and has brightened it up as well. I would definitely recommend this to others who have blonde hair!
Kristavel F.
Kristavel F.
Los Angeles, CA
I was so excited to try this I've been hearing the hypha and to start it smells amazing it lathers with a small amount but the thing that made me give it two staid that my head go so itchy it's crazy I felt like I had bugs in my hair I even irritated my scalp with all the scratching I don't know if I had an allergic reaction or what the hell happend it was a horrible experience sorry not sorry
Boca Raton, FL
For many years I have been DIY color treating my hair. Natural, blonde, platinum,  to black hair to chocolate brown....yes the damage was outrageous, My hair would not grow, not matter the product from salon recommendations to drug store brand. About 4 years ago I switched to this product and my hair is LONGER than ever.I highly recommend this for anyone batting hair growth,
Bridget H.
Bridget H.
This is by far my favorite shampoo there is. I love the smell of lavender; it’s so relaxing and soothing. The scent is long lasting too so you’ll smell good all the time. They have different types of shampoo and conditioner for different types of hair so it fits for everyone. It’s super affordable and better then any other drug store shampoo.
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Fairfax, VA
Bought this on a total whim while bored waiting for a RX refill at CVS. First time in forever I bought shampoo from anywhere other than a luxury store or a salon/spa! I was beyond pleasantly surprised with how great this shampoo was. Not a dramatic difference to my hair color, but definitely helps keep the brassy look at bay. Leaves my hair clean and weightless, which is super important to me as I have greasy fine hair naturally.
JoVanna B.
JoVanna B.
Does this shampoo contain sulfate?
Hanover, PA
Does this help relax you before bed??