BY OGX® #55 in Hair Oil

NEW! Kick brassy-hair days to the curb and protect your color with this brightening, shimmer-enhancing penetrating oil. Formulated for professionally colored hair, target your platinum blonde hues while helping to protect against harmful UVA/UVB rays even after you wash.

Cyclotetrasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Oil, Lactic Acid, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Leaf Extract, Malpighia Glabra (Acerola) Fruit Extract, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Propylene Glycol, Water (Aqua), Fragrance (Parfum), Violet 2 (CI 60725).

Buy on Walgreens*
Flor B.
Vacaville, CA
This is a great hair oil!! It smells just like lavender which automatically makes it amazing (Lavender is my absolute favorite) and it leaves me hair feeling soft and healthy. I apply this about an hour after washing my hair where my hair is still a little damp but not super wet to the touch and I put this ONLY on my ends. When you apply this make sure you use a small amount, your hair is damp and you don't put it near your roots because it will leave your hair looking quite oily. A little goes a long way with this so this product will last you a long time and the price is great! OGX kills it.
Sierra G.
Plymouth,Wi
I LOVE THE SMELL! it stays in your hair all day and the smell is very long lasting. I love the way my hair feels silky and soft as if I just got a treatment done to my hair by a professional I would love to try out their other products but I haven’t had a chance yet!
Amanda💋 M.
Secaucus , NJ
Absolutely love this for my blonde I have been getting it for like three years and it’s super cute and nice packaging makes my hair bright and it’s kinda pricey depending where you get it I got it from ulta they always have coupons and sales
Elizabeth V.
Prescott Vly, AZ
Even though I have colored dark hair, I LOVE THIS OIL. I bought it on a wim on sale at Walgreens, not even realizing it is for "platinum" hair. I use it daily on my ends. It gives my hair the perfect shine & is not oily at all.
Libby M.
New Albany, MS
This lavender hair oil makes my hair super soft and shiny. With the damage that bleach can do to hair, if keeps split ends away and my hair feels amazing! I apply it after towel drying my hair and it even makes my hair dry better!
Angelina B.
Keene, NH
OGX makes amazing products. These oils leave your hair so radiant & soft ! Very effective product. These products can be on the more pricey side but very worth it . I would definitely recommend to others these great products!! You can pick them up and other great products by OGX at your local ULTA or Walmart ladies!!!
Brittany C.
Cambridge, MD
Great addition to my routine when I had blonde highlights. It helped keep the “brassy” look down and worked perfectly with my LOC method. It’s not too greasy but a little goes a long way. I would buy again if I have blonde again!
Tesamae H.
I love this brand it’s inexpensive it’s a good quality product and I personally have to switch up my shampoos so often that this is one that I always revert back too OGX® Biotin & Collagen Shampoo
Kayla H.
Milton, WV
I don't typically use hair oil but found this on sale, it made my hair soft and smooth. I don't use it often so the bottle will last me a long time, but the quality was great and so was the product.
Cailin C.
This product smells so great! I have blonde hair and this product actually makes the blonde hair more vibrant and pulls the brassy ness out just like it says! I bought this at target and it initially caught my eye because of the lavender! I would for sure buy this product again! OGX® Lavender Platinum Penetrating Oil
Carlyn W.
Gray Court, SC
This looks really cool. I have blonde straight hair. Has anyone like me tested it out?