OGX® Lavender Platinum Conditioner uploaded by Krista L.OGX® Lavender Platinum Conditioner uploaded by Katherine S.

BY OGX®

NEW! Keep your colorful hair days ahead and help protect and hydrate color-treated hair with our new color enhancing conditioner! Featuring a special blend with sulfate-free surfactants, UVA/ UVB filters and natural oils, it helps target and brighten platinum tones with radiance and shine and protects your color.

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Oil, Lactic Acid, Malpighia Glabra (Acerola) Fruit Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Leaf Extract, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Dimethiconol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polyquaternium-37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Propylene Glycol, DMDM Hydantoin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance (Parfum), Ext. Violet 2 (CI 60730), Red 33 (CI 17200).

• Would this help eliminate orange brassiness or does it work best ...1 Answers
Kait M.
Seriously is working WONDERS on my salty, island hair on vacation. I found this in Puerto Rico when looking for more shampoo and conditioner. The scent is nice and light, not over-powering at all. I normally have to brush my hair before I shower otherwise it’s a knotted mess! I haven’t been able to with all of the sea salt in it. When I come out of the shower after using this, I can brush through it with no problems AT ALL! Seriously magical!!
Michelle P.
Brooksville, FL
I’m obsessed with this smell!!!! It makes me hair so soft and shiny. It have naturally brown hair and my ends have been balayaged to a medium ash blonde. So I use this on my natural color hair to keep it soft and the ogx lavender/chamomile platinum conditioner for my ends. I do have some red under ones so I got this hoping it would cancel any brassy colors coming though but I don’t notice any help even after salon toner.
Lindsey E.
The smell of this is great, first of all. It's invigorating and relaxing and does stay in your hair a bit after wash. Unfortunately, I'm not having great luck with it on my light blonde hair. I don't think it does much to keep my hair ashy and free of brassiness. It just softens and smells nice.
Catherine O.
Decatur, GA
I use this with the ogx lavender shampoo and together they smell amazing, hydrate and strengthen my damaged hair, and I really love them! OGX® Lavender Platinum ConditionerOGX® Lavender Platinum ShampooOGX® Lavender Platinum Penetrating Oil
Madonna T.
Buena Park, CA
This is a great product for someone with color treated blonde hair or a natural blonde hair because it’s really going to help illuminate any brassiness as well as hydrated because it’s infused with lavender oil and I love that
Sydney H.
Incredible shampoo!! Used it right after bleaching my hair and definitely improved my hair quality. Smells soooo good and worth the cost compared to higher end purple shampoos. Would buy again! Always recommend to my friends!
Libby M.
New Albany, MS
This conditioner when used with the shampoo is phenomenal for my blonde hair. After washing, while my hair is still damp I apply the lavender oil that goes with it and my hair looks very shiny and super soft!
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
I was hesitant to try this conditioner but I am so happy that I did! It leaves my hair so silky and shiny! It also brightens and maintains my platinum blonde hair while protecting against UV rays. I wasn’t overjoyed with the scent but I found it does die down a little and doesn’t smell too strong.
Becca R.
Lynchburg, VA
I love the platinum shampoo by OGX, but the conditioner is too drying for my damaged hair. I do like that it's tinted purple. It's a shame that it's not as moisturizing as other OGX conditioners:(
Melody R.
Irvine
This is a good go to for blondes. The lavender scent is awesome, and it’s great for day to day washing to help maintain blonde color, but not as a substitute for regular washes with a true purple shampoo.
Emmily P.
Moreno Valley, CA
Would this help eliminate orange brassiness or does it work best on super blonde/platinum hair?