OGX Lavender Luminescent Platinum Shampoo uploaded by Pat W.

BY OGX®

Lavender Luminescent Platinum Shampoo - OGX Hydrate & Tone Reviving + Lavender Luminescent Platinum Shampoo will brighten platinum blonde tresses with this blend containing lavender oil and chamomile extract. It helps remove yellow brassiness while boosting brilliant white blonde tones with radiance and shine. Also contains UVA/UVB sun-filters. (Results may vary depending on hair type. Does not contain peroxide or any form of hair colorant or dye.) - Lavender Luminescent Platinum Shampoo see more...

• Does this shampoo contain sulfate? 2 Answers
  • Does this help relax you before bed??1 Answers
Lola M.
Lola M.
san antonio, TX
Product of great quality, I love this brand. The smell is very good and result in hair is incredible. I super indicated.
Liz K.
Liz K.
Bit of a strange story, but when we adopted our two new cats, they had a bit of a flea problem, and in our quest to destroy the menace and end the bug bites, my mother found that certain scents repel fleas, in particular, she read, lavender. So, she picked up a bunch of lavender scented body oils, body wash, and this shampoo along with the conditioner. Good news--not only did it work as a bug repellant, but it's fantastic! Even though I'm brunette I feel like it brings out the gold in my hair and leaves my hair soft, glowing, and healthy. Would highly recommend it!
Layla D.
Layla D.
I luv the OGX products that I've tried so far. I love that the shampoo and conditioners are sulfate free specially because my hair is always colored and I like to change the color of my hair often so I need something that is going to help maintain my hair color as long as possible. All of the OGX products I have used smell delicious as well which is only a plus, and I love that they don't make my hair oily or greasy.
Pat W.
Pat W.
Houston
This is my every other shampoo for my silver platinum hair. It is actually my favorite as it foams up very nicely and doesn't make my scalp itchy. I use it with the matching conditioner and penetrating oil. The trio adds great softness , shine and reduces yellowing. Great price point and available at my neighborhood C V S.
Kristavel F.
Kristavel F.
Los Angeles, CA
I was so excited to try this I've been hearing the hypha and to start it smells amazing it lathers with a small amount but the thing that made me give it two staid that my head go so itchy it's crazy I felt like I had bugs in my hair I even irritated my scalp with all the scratching I don't know if I had an allergic reaction or what the hell happend it was a horrible experience sorry not sorry
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Fairfax, VA
Bought this on a total whim while bored waiting for a RX refill at CVS. First time in forever I bought shampoo from anywhere other than a luxury store or a salon/spa! I was beyond pleasantly surprised with how great this shampoo was. Not a dramatic difference to my hair color, but definitely helps keep the brassy look at bay. Leaves my hair clean and weightless, which is super important to me as I have greasy fine hair naturally.
Pearl C.
Pearl C.
Hayward, CA
This is my newest find! I've sampled other lavender-scented shampoos and conditioners but none are as true and pleasant as this lavender shampoo. I have color-treated hair and this helps against brassiness! It is also very hydrating. I use the matching conditioner too. I really love this product!
Charlie H.
Charlie H.
Berwick, PA
Whenever I don't feel like spending big money on salon shampoo and conditioner I buy this. However, it's only because I can't find another drugstore blonde shampoo. This stuff doesn't smell the best, or clean my hair well. It does take a slight brassieres out of my hair but it doesn't work magic.
Catherine L.
Catherine L.
I love this shampoo as a "purple shampoo " to keep away brassiness. I feel like it definitely works to keep my blonde hair platinum and I haven't seen one hint of orange since I started using it. Only con is that it makes my hair feel a bit more greasy than other shampoos.
Brittany E.
Brittany E.
Georgetown, DE
I am not a fan of organix products at all. Do not let their amazing smell fool you. This has damaged my hair for so many years. I used to love it until I noticed all the damage it was going. I would not repurchase this again.
JoVanna B.
JoVanna B.
Does this shampoo contain sulfate?
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Does this help relax you before bed??