BY OGX

Anti-frizz, pro-good-hair-day. This unique, sulfate-free formula helps hydrate your mane to a smooth, glossy finish.

Water (Aqua), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Coco/Isostearamide, Coco-Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Glycol Distearate, Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui) Seed Oil, Dimethicone, Laureth-4, Laureth-23, PEG-12 Dimethicone, PEG-23M, Polyquaternium-10, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance (Parfum), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985).

• I just got this shampoo and I love that it makes my hair...2 Answers
  • I've only used the Moroccan Argan Oil shampoo. What type ...2 Answers
  • My hair is naturally wavy but has a frizz to it so I can'...3 Answers
Rachel H.
Indianapolis , IN
I love this brand of shampoo and conditioners! I have not used this exact one but i am sure it's great! I would def recommend these products to anyone without hesitation.
Brit G.
O my gosh. This is the best shampoo ever i love how soft it makea my hair. I have super fine hair so to find a shampoo that doesn't dry it out is one n a million. I love it.
Regina D.
Bossier City, LA
Lathers wonderfully! Smells soooo good! Leaves my hair soft and healthy looking. One of my favorite Ogx shampoos. The price is nice too!
Alexandra G.
Kansas City, MO
This is alright. It did add body to my hair, but it doesn't last between washes. Also, it's a bit drying unfortunately, so I'm definitely going to be switching
Maryah F.
Wisconsin Rapids
It works, and it smells amazing but it doesn't work for my hairtype. This is definitely meant for people with straight voluminous hair. I still love it though!
Brittani M.
South Point
I absolutely love this product. I will never use any other shampoo after using ogx! It is amazing and I was able to tell a difference within the first week!
Maddie L.
Rolla, MO
I love the smell and how it is very nourishing it is. It is one of my favorite shampoos but it is very hard to find as my target doesn't stock it often.
Kathleen T.
Warren, MI
I have super frizzy hair, and this is my second go-to shampoo when I feel like switching it up. It makes my hair smooth and shiny and it smells amazing!
shyrah f.
No my favorite. It make my head itch, and my hair felt really quite dull. I love the OGX products but this specific scent was not a good one for me.
Ravyn C.
This shampoo has been discontinued in my area. :( I bought all I could get my hands on. Leaves hair clean but not frizzy. And it smells delish too!
Izzy P.
My hair is naturally wavy but has a frizz to it so I can't have it natural when going out, will this actually stop that?
Jessica J.
I've only used the Moroccan Argan Oil shampoo. What type of hair is this good for?
Stephanie W.
I just got this shampoo and I love that it makes my hair feel so much thicker as my hair is thin and blonde but if it's an oil why does it dry it out more?