BY OGX®

Anti-frizz, pro-good-hair-day. This unique, sulfate-free formula helps hydrate your mane to a smooth, glossy finish.

Water (Aqua), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Coco/Isostearamide, Coco-Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Glycol Distearate, Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui) Seed Oil, Dimethicone, Laureth-4, Laureth-23, PEG-12 Dimethicone, PEG-23M, Polyquaternium-10, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance (Parfum), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985).

• I just got this shampoo and I love that it makes my hair...2 Answers
  • I've only used the Moroccan Argan Oil shampoo. What type ...2 Answers
  • My hair is naturally wavy but has a frizz to it so I can'...3 Answers
Rebecca z.
Ballston Lake, NY
Helped moisturize my curls without weighing them down or making them greasy. Forms them without crunch, and smells nice too.
Ali R.
Long Beach, CA
I love this shampoo so much. I can never find it anymore and it makes me so sad. It leaves my hair soooo soft and luxurious.
Valeria G.
i use the conditioner of this and oh. my. gosh. this is a miracle all my hopes and wishes and prayers came true with this
Emily M.
Melrose , MA
I really like shampoos that have oil in it formula because they are more moisture and don’t make my hair feels too dry
Amelia V.
San Antonio
I love this product it great on my hair it leaves my hair so soft and smooth and it not a disappoint at all it must buy
Kelly S.
Dayton, OH
I love this stuff! I don't get it as often now since it's a little pricey, but it smells so good and I love using it.
Kesaia P.
Indianapolis, IN
Totally love this Kukui OGX shampoo and conditioner. It makes my hair feel amazing, super soft and it smells amazing!
Stephanie W.
I like this line but haven't tried this one yet. Maybe it will be good. Just hope it doesn't make my thin hair oily
Lisa  W.
I mainly use this in wash days simply cause it's sulphate free, love the smell and it leaves my hair feeling smooth
Amy M.
Sulphate free but still lathers, cleans, and rinses out well! Works and smells great with the matching conditioner!
Izzy P.
My hair is naturally wavy but has a frizz to it so I can't have it natural when going out, will this actually stop that?
Jessica J.
I've only used the Moroccan Argan Oil shampoo. What type of hair is this good for?
Stephanie W.
I just got this shampoo and I love that it makes my hair feel so much thicker as my hair is thin and blonde but if it's an oil why does it dry it out more?