BY OGX®

Anti-frizz, pro-good-hair-day. This unique, sulfate-free formula helps hydrate your mane to a smooth, glossy finish.

Water (Aqua), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Coco/Isostearamide, Coco-Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Glycol Distearate, Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui) Seed Oil, Dimethicone, Laureth-4, Laureth-23, PEG-12 Dimethicone, PEG-23M, Polyquaternium-10, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance (Parfum), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985).

• I just got this shampoo and I love that it makes my hair...2 Answers
  • I've only used the Moroccan Argan Oil shampoo. What type ...2 Answers
  • My hair is naturally wavy but has a frizz to it so I can'...3 Answers
Gabbie P.
York, PA
This shampoo and conditioner regime is GREAT for curly and frizzy hair! If you're working on reversing damage from heat styling and everyday breakage, this is a great system. They say the prices are that high but Target has them for $5.79 each as of 10/20/15. They smell wonderful. They feel a little greasy and slippery but that doesn't transfer any yuckiness to your hair, just soft manageability! Happy shampooing!
Cristina T.
Philadelphia, PA
This product is simply amazingggg!!! It smells so good and leaves your hair feeling smooth and healthy. This shampoo is also good if you have frizzy hair. Even as you're applying the shampoo or conditioner you can feel the change in your hair
Fallon F.
New Orleans, LA
I really wanted to like this shampoo and primarily got it because it smells sooo good, BUT the smell does not last at all (it actually has a reverse effect). I have naturally oily roots and dry ends and i live in the South where it can get very humid and i need lightweight frizz contol - this is not it. Every time i use it I have to wash my hair within a day or else it is sticking to my head - normally i can wash my hair every other day with other shampoos. I think the conditioner is the same - smell fades and it is very thick and heavy.
alexandra f.
East Haven, CT
My FAVORITE shampoo and conditioner. My hair is usually quite frizzy and this keeps it from getting to that point. It smells amazing. My hair is sometimes corse due to dying it. But this product makes sure it stays hydrated and smooth
Caitlin H.
I am in love with this shampoo and conditioner. I have very thick curly hair, that tends to get frizzy easily. I noticed that my hair was more hydrated when using this and didn't get as frizzy during the day. Highly recommend!
Kiana B.
Jeffersonville, IN
I have personally used the coconut oil shampoo and it smells wonderful, and it is very hydrating. You definitely want to wash your hair well after using these shampoos because they may leave a slight film on the hair. The shampoo does not contain any sulfate, which is great for the hair!
Laura D.
This is my favorite shampoo! It's like using salon shampoo at (almost) drug store price. My hair is so smooth after using. I've been buying for the past few years and don't plan on changing brands any time soon. I love that I can be sure I am using a safe product on my hair and head.
Jasmine F.
Beverly Hills, CA
The smell of this product is amazing! It isn't too heavy on my curly hair which is nice. i am regrowing my hair currently and use this product weekly. My hair is really thick and I don't have to use a ton of this product which I love. I am overall satisfied with this product.
Randi A.
Windsor, MO
All things organix makes my hair so nice. This one especially leaves your hair smelling and feeling rejuvenated. I have almost every single kind, and I buy out Walmart every time I run out.
Monique S.
Cleveland, OH
It's so rare to find a shampoo and conditioner that is sulfate free, with no bad smell, and a product that actually gets the job done, this product deserves more than 5 stars because it does exactly what it is suppose to do, without damaging your hair
Izzy P.
My hair is naturally wavy but has a frizz to it so I can't have it natural when going out, will this actually stop that?
Jessica J.
I've only used the Moroccan Argan Oil shampoo. What type of hair is this good for?
Stephanie W.
I just got this shampoo and I love that it makes my hair feel so much thicker as my hair is thin and blonde but if it's an oil why does it dry it out more?

back