BY OGX®

Anti-frizz, pro-good-hair-day. This unique, sulfate-free formula helps hydrate your mane to a smooth, glossy finish.

Water (Aqua), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Coco/Isostearamide, Coco-Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Glycol Distearate, Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui) Seed Oil, Dimethicone, Laureth-4, Laureth-23, PEG-12 Dimethicone, PEG-23M, Polyquaternium-10, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance (Parfum), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985).

• I just got this shampoo and I love that it makes my hair feel so...2 Answers
  • I've only used the Moroccan Argan Oil shampoo. What type of hair ...2 Answers
  • My hair is naturally wavy but has a frizz to it so I can't have i...3 Answers
Audrey M.
Plainview
Seriously my favoritist shampoo ever!!! Hair smells so good and easy to brush. Works very well for frizz dry hair, especially when combined with the conditioner.
Sharee F.
LYNCHBURG, VA
OGX® Kukui Oil ShampooOGX® Kukui Oil Conditioner I have been using the product for the last two weeks, it smells great and the shampoo cleans my hair great, I don't like the conditioner he leaves a film on your hair, but it does leave it soft.I going to keep using it till it's going and see if it has any lastest effect on my hair.  I love OGX products
Nadine L.
Corona , CA
I have super frizzy hair, & this shampoo (& conditioner) really keeps it tame & feeling smooth. Not only that, but it smells great too! I buy it from Ulta so I get points each time I repurchase. I’ve tried many of the different shampoos/conditioners from this brand, but this one is my favorite!
Kate B.
This has been my new favorite shampoo/conditioner combo. I have very thick and curly hair, and this helps it to keep its curl while not being frizzy or weighed down. I've recently switched to using the conditioner followed by the shampoo, and so far I'm really liking the results. My hair has been more lightweight wince the change in routine.
Nanette V.
Barberton, OH
I really love this shampoo. It makes my hair so shiny and sleek. It leaves it incredibly soft too. Whenever I use this shampoo and give myself a blowout, I get compliments. Only gave it 4 stars because of the smell. It smells like coconut and I've fallen out of love with thst scent.
Steff V.
I loved the conditioner but wasn't too crazy about the shampoo. Love how it nourishes the hair but hate how it makes hair feel so dry and brittle. NEED to deep condition and regular condition hair after using shampoo because hair will feel very stiff and dry after shampoo.
Leisha S.
Greer, SC
THIS SHAMPOO 😍 it’s smells phenomenal and leaves my hair feeling oh so clean. I’ve been a fan of the OGX brand from the start, and this shampoo takes it over the top. I can’t get over the luxurious smell and how silky it leaves my hair for days at a time. This will continue to be my go-to shampoo.
Mariah R.
Kukuì oil shampoo from ogx is the only supermarket brand of shampoo and conditioner I'll use. Not only does it anti-humidity resistant but I find it leaves my hair very smooth and nourished and locks in my curls for a perfect everyday use. I love it!
Jessica M.
Prichard, WV
Hands down the best shampoo I've ever used! This makes my normally frizzy hair stay sleek and shiny for days! I'm honestly not sure how, but my dandruff has pretty much disappeared since I started using this.
Andriana ❤.
IF YOU ARE SUBJECT TO FRIZZINESS YOU NEED THIS. Results are noticeable immediately. I have type 4A hair and reside in a very humid place. The kukui ingredient is magical. I saw virtually no frizz after usage and even after manipulation and styling. Worth it and highly recommended.
Izzy P.
My hair is naturally wavy but has a frizz to it so I can't have it natural when going out, will this actually stop that?
Jessica J.
I've only used the Moroccan Argan Oil shampoo. What type of hair is this good for?
Stephanie W.
I just got this shampoo and I love that it makes my hair feel so much thicker as my hair is thin and blonde but if it's an oil why does it dry it out more?