BY OGX®

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Anti-frizz, pro-good-hair-day. This unique, sulfate-free formula helps hydrate your mane to a smooth, glossy finish.

Water (Aqua), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Coco/Isostearamide, Coco-Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Glycol Distearate, Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui) Seed Oil, Dimethicone, Laureth-4, Laureth-23, PEG-12 Dimethicone, PEG-23M, Polyquaternium-10, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance (Parfum), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985).

• I just got this shampoo and I love that it makes my hair...2 Answers
  • I've only used the Moroccan Argan Oil shampoo. What type ...2 Answers
  • My hair is naturally wavy but has a frizz to it so I can'...3 Answers
Kyndall M.
Sidney, NE
This smooths my frizz out and makes my hair really soft and shiny! My hair is really easy to brush after using this product! I use the matching shampoo and conditioner because they work really great for my hair! It never feels oily or heavy
Renee F.
Napoleon, ND
I enjoy this shampoo and use it, typically, with a hair mask for extra softness and shine. I love how it smells, and I think this really does help to leave my hair less frizzy. However, for people with very fine or thin hair, this might be a bit heavy.
Mya O.
Kenosha, WI
It s my favorite shampoo, It makes my curly hair softer than other brand that I tried. It cleans very well in the first wash. Love also the smell. It s a pleasure to take a shower when I know that my hair their not messy after.
Alison H.
This is my favorite in the entire line. It leaves my hair very soft when used with the conditioner. It gets my hair very clean & my hair does not frizz even when it’s humid outside.
Andrea F.
Brooklyn, NY
This shampoo leaves my hair very smooth and soft. I have chemically treated hair and this shampoo does not strip my hair, while still leaving it clean and refreshed. Also suds up nicely unlike most sulfate free shampoos.
Taylor M.
Winston Salem, NC
This product was alright! I feel like it left my hair greasy and flat. I loved the smell of it and love how affordable the brand is. I would say buy this brand but maybe a different product! I would not buy again
Edith Q.
Columbus, GA
This a really good shampoo for the price point and you can conveniently find it at Walmart and drug stores. It smells good, it’s not heavy and doesn’t weigh your hair down, and is smoothing and hydrating.
Shannon C.
of the entire line of shampoos and conditioners they have, this is probably the one I like the most. smells great, leaves my hair soft and silky. I do find it a little heavy though.
Janelle J.
Wichita
I’ve been using this shampoo for about a week now and so far I don’t have anything bad to say about it. I have very dry hair and use heat products daily, and it seems to be keeping my hair moisturized.
Becca R.
Lynchburg, VA
This is one of my favorite shampoos. It detangles and smooths my hair, and the scent is very unique. The kukoi nut is a great line, they have a conditioner and leave in spray too.
Izzy P.
My hair is naturally wavy but has a frizz to it so I can't have it natural when going out, will this actually stop that?
Jessica J.
I've only used the Moroccan Argan Oil shampoo. What type of hair is this good for?
Stephanie W.
I just got this shampoo and I love that it makes my hair feel so much thicker as my hair is thin and blonde but if it's an oil why does it dry it out more?

back