BY OGX®

Anti-frizz, pro-good-hair-day. This unique, sulfate-free formula helps hydrate your mane to a smooth, glossy finish.

Water (Aqua), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Coco/Isostearamide, Coco-Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Glycol Distearate, Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui) Seed Oil, Dimethicone, Laureth-4, Laureth-23, PEG-12 Dimethicone, PEG-23M, Polyquaternium-10, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance (Parfum), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985).

• I just got this shampoo and I love that it makes my hair feel so...2 Answers
  • I've only used the Moroccan Argan Oil shampoo. What type of hair ...2 Answers
  • My hair is naturally wavy but has a frizz to it so I can't have i...3 Answers
Shannon C.
of the entire line of shampoos and conditioners they have, this is probably the one I like the most. smells great, leaves my hair soft and silky. I do find it a little heavy though.
Becca R.
Lynchburg, VA
This is one of my favorite shampoos. It detangles and smooths my hair, and the scent is very unique. The kukoi nut is a great line, they have a conditioner and leave in spray too.
Ali B.
Valparaiso, IN
This is my daily shampoo and conditioner. My hair has never felt better. The smell is also a bonus added onto it. I would definitely recommend this to someone who has dry frizzy curls. I just wish it had bigger bottles so I wouldn’t have to go to the store as often
Kaylee M.
This shampoo smelt terrific, but made my hair heavy which in turn took some of the curl out of my hair. I do not recommend this to someone that doesn’t have dry hair. I wouldn’t buy this product again just because it isn’t right for my hair type.
Andrea F.
Brooklyn, NY
This shampoo leaves my hair very smooth and soft. I have chemically treated hair and this shampoo does not strip my hair, while still leaving it clean and refreshed. Also suds up nicely unlike most sulfate free shampoos.
Taylor M.
Winston Salem, NC
This product was alright! I feel like it left my hair greasy and flat. I loved the smell of it and love how affordable the brand is. I would say buy this brand but maybe a different product! I would not buy again
Edith Q.
Columbus, GA
This a really good shampoo for the price point and you can conveniently find it at Walmart and drug stores. It smells good, it’s not heavy and doesn’t weigh your hair down, and is smoothing and hydrating.
Casey L.
Jamestown, TN
I have tried so many different shampoo brands for my hair. It is fine, thin, and I just can’t do much with it. OGX is one of the brands I have stuck with for years that has helped me in so many ways
Danielle N.
Yorba Linda, CA
Great moisturizing shampoo!! Especially for the price! The stuff is amazing!! Their scents are amazing!!! Especially their limited edition scents! I’ll seek those ones out!
Audrey M.
Plainview
Seriously my favoritist shampoo ever!!! Hair smells so good and easy to brush. Works very well for frizz dry hair, especially when combined with the conditioner.
Izzy P.
My hair is naturally wavy but has a frizz to it so I can't have it natural when going out, will this actually stop that?
Jessica J.
I've only used the Moroccan Argan Oil shampoo. What type of hair is this good for?
Stephanie W.
I just got this shampoo and I love that it makes my hair feel so much thicker as my hair is thin and blonde but if it's an oil why does it dry it out more?