BY OGX®

Anti-frizz, pro-good-hair-day. This unique, sulfate-free formula helps hydrate your mane to a smooth, glossy finish.

Water (Aqua), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Coco/Isostearamide, Coco-Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Glycol Distearate, Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui) Seed Oil, Dimethicone, Laureth-4, Laureth-23, PEG-12 Dimethicone, PEG-23M, Polyquaternium-10, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance (Parfum), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985).

• I just got this shampoo and I love that it makes my hair...2 Answers
  • I've only used the Moroccan Argan Oil shampoo. What type ...2 Answers
  • My hair is naturally wavy but has a frizz to it so I can'...3 Answers
iliana r.
Lithonia, GA
I love this shampoo long lasting sent and it gentle on hair thats been recently colored. bottle size is great too
Blu e.
I love the organix shampoos and conditioners, I especially enjoyed this one. It leaves my jair healthy and soft.
ashley b.
Roe, AR
Smells ahmazing!!!! Works great. My hair is very frizzy and this really helps. The only shampoo so far that does
Megan R.
Fort Benning, GA
My go to shampoo! It gives my hair life. I lived in Texas for 1.5 years and braved 2 summers using this shampoo.
Becca O.
tampa
Not my favorite shampoo. Left my hair feeling heavy. I wasn’t fond of the scent. Overall I would not recommend.
jessica l.
Evansville, IN
Love this product! it's so thick and rich, and makes your hair so soft. the smell is delicious. I love organix!
Emily R.
Bala Cynwyd, PA
I love organix!ever since I started using it a few months ago my hair has gotten softer and better looking !
Cheyenne D.
Utica, NY
I think this is a really high quality brand that uses good ingredients that increase the health of your hair
Veronica D.
Good! Was pretty moisturizing, and didn't make my hair feel dry or brittle. Would probably recommend. 😘😘.
Jena B.
Delancey, NY
Leaves my hair soft, frizz free, and manageable. I love the scent too. Perfect for dry or oily scalp too.
Izzy P.
My hair is naturally wavy but has a frizz to it so I can't have it natural when going out, will this actually stop that?
Jessica J.
I've only used the Moroccan Argan Oil shampoo. What type of hair is this good for?
Stephanie W.
I just got this shampoo and I love that it makes my hair feel so much thicker as my hair is thin and blonde but if it's an oil why does it dry it out more?