BY OGX®

Anti-frizz, pro-good-hair-day. This unique, sulfate-free formula helps hydrate your mane to a smooth, glossy finish.

Water (Aqua), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Coco/Isostearamide, Coco-Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Glycol Distearate, Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui) Seed Oil, Dimethicone, Laureth-4, Laureth-23, PEG-12 Dimethicone, PEG-23M, Polyquaternium-10, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance (Parfum), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985).

• I just got this shampoo and I love that it makes my hair feel so...2 Answers
  • I've only used the Moroccan Argan Oil shampoo. What type of hair ...2 Answers
  • My hair is naturally wavy but has a frizz to it so I can't have i...3 Answers
Tiffini H.
I have used a few different types of this brand’s shampoo. Being that I have wavy, frizzy hair, I can say that the oil in this shampoo does live up to it’s claims. I also would considered my hair oily on top, but dry on the ends. It has also been colored. Being that I no longer blow dry my hair, it’s very difficult or me to air dry without looking like a frizzy ball. This shampoo certainly helps me achieve a smoother air dry and it makes my hair very soft. It does not weigh down my hair and I can go about 3 days before actually needing to wash it with the help of dry shampoo. I like this shampoo, but I did take away a star because even though the brand makes you think the shampoo is organic, it’s most definitely not.
Mia S.
Its a very rich and moisturizing oil shampoo but it left my hair with a residue that I dislike and had to rewash for my strands to feel clean and not weighed down, If you are looking for body and movement, this isn't what you want in a shampoo, but it could help keep hair from getting dry in winter.
Renee F.
Napoleon, ND
I enjoy this shampoo and use it, typically, with a hair mask for extra softness and shine. I love how it smells, and I think this really does help to leave my hair less frizzy. However, for people with very fine or thin hair, this might be a bit heavy.
Emily R.
Muncie, IN
The scent of this shampoo is OMG amazing. The formula is a bit thinner than I would like, and I feel like I have to use more since it doesn’t lather as much as I’m used to. But it moisturizes my hair well and I’ll continue using it.
miss R.
Barnesville, GA
Not the best shampoo I used. It smells alright , but has no lather at all for me . I like sha.poos that lather well and get by not this just didn't do it .After finishing the bottle I did not notice any difference In my hair , will not purchase again .
Leah F.
Lubbock, TX
I like the scent and it leaves my hair feeling very soft. It's not my most favorite shampoo, but it does the job. I like some of the other OGX shampoos better, but if you like soft coconut/vanilla scents, you'd really enjoy this one. It's a very simple shampoo but it will clean your hair.
Alyssa M.
Was pretty good the kuku oil has the same effect as the argan oil only diffrence if you have thick coarse hair kuku helps it be more manageable as to where argan oil makes your hair feel more lightweight.
Michelle B.
I have damaged and frizzy hair. I bought this at ulta and I love it. It leaves my hair feeling soft and healthy. I like the smell. I use it with the conditioner. Can’t wait to buy more. I recommend this.
Lynzee J.
Cochran
Anything from OGX is amazing for me! I have to be careful, because it can easily make my hair too oily. But I love the way it makes my hair feel and smell. I especially love that it is sulfate free!
Kaylee B.
Greenwood, IN
I was very disappointed in this. The smell was great! But the formula was useless. It didnt not smooth or nourish or anything. It just didnt live up to my experience with organix other products.
Izzy P.
My hair is naturally wavy but has a frizz to it so I can't have it natural when going out, will this actually stop that?
Jessica J.
I've only used the Moroccan Argan Oil shampoo. What type of hair is this good for?
Stephanie W.
I just got this shampoo and I love that it makes my hair feel so much thicker as my hair is thin and blonde but if it's an oil why does it dry it out more?