OGX® Kukui Oil Shampoo
OGX® Kukui Oil Shampoo
By OGX®
Jessica J.

I've only used the Moroccan Argan Oil shampoo. What type of hair is this good for?

Kaitlyn S.
Kaitlyn S.
Louisville
1 year, 2 months ago
I second that it's great for all hair types, I have thick hair and this does wonders for me. It smells great and helps with keeping my hair tangle free.
Saralyssa G.
Saralyssa G.
2 years ago
This shampoo is really for all types of hair! I've used the Moroccan argan oil, coconut water and biotin infused shampoos and have found them all to be worthwhile! They really all do give your hair life. I trust this brand with my life!