BY OGX®

Anti-frizz, pro-good-hair-day. This unique, sulfate-free formula helps hydrate your mane to a smooth, glossy finish.

Water (Aqua), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Coco/Isostearamide, Coco-Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Glycol Distearate, Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui) Seed Oil, Dimethicone, Laureth-4, Laureth-23, PEG-12 Dimethicone, PEG-23M, Polyquaternium-10, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance (Parfum), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985).

• I just got this shampoo and I love that it makes my hair...2 Answers
  • I've only used the Moroccan Argan Oil shampoo. What type ...2 Answers
  • My hair is naturally wavy but has a frizz to it so I can'...3 Answers
Tiffini H.
I have used a few different types of this brand’s shampoo. Being that I have wavy, frizzy hair, I can say that the oil in this shampoo does live up to it’s claims. I also would considered my hair oily on top, but dry on the ends. It has also been colored. Being that I no longer blow dry my hair, it’s very difficult or me to air dry without looking like a frizzy ball. This shampoo certainly helps me achieve a smoother air dry and it makes my hair very soft. It does not weigh down my hair and I can go about 3 days before actually needing to wash it with the help of dry shampoo. I like this shampoo, but I did take away a star because even though the brand makes you think the shampoo is organic, it’s most definitely not.
Lex S.
First shampoo I ever tried from OGX, and this is the product that made me fall in love with the brand. I bleach my hair so it tends to be very dry and scratchy but I noticed immediately this brought the life back to my hair. It made my hair soft and smooth, smelled great and didn't weigh down my already thin oily hair.
Mia S.
Its a very rich and moisturizing oil shampoo but it left my hair with a residue that I dislike and had to rewash for my strands to feel clean and not weighed down, If you are looking for body and movement, this isn't what you want in a shampoo, but it could help keep hair from getting dry in winter.
Ami✨ K.
New York
I have been using this shampoo and conditioner for years. It makes my hair silky smooth and soft and super shiny. It keeps my frizz maintained even in the most humid of conditions without weighing my hair down and feeling greasy. I’ve repurchased countless bottles of this stuff and will continue to do so. It also smells AH-MAY-ZING
Chelsea A.
New York, New York
Absolutely love this company. There product does miracles for my hair. Helps makes my hair thick, grow, and love how it restored my curl pattern. Very affordable and you truly will not regret getting the product. Every time I wash my hair I use at least one of their products
Emily R.
Muncie, IN
The scent of this shampoo is OMG amazing. The formula is a bit thinner than I would like, and I feel like I have to use more since it doesn’t lather as much as I’m used to. But it moisturizes my hair well and I’ll continue using it.
Sarah G.
This is one of my favorite OGX products. It keeps my hair clean and hydrated. The smell is also amazing! This shampoo is affordable and lasts a long time. I will definitely be buying this again. I recommend this shampoo!
Leah F.
Lubbock, TX
I like the scent and it leaves my hair feeling very soft. It's not my most favorite shampoo, but it does the job. I like some of the other OGX shampoos better, but if you like soft coconut/vanilla scents, you'd really enjoy this one. It's a very simple shampoo but it will clean your hair.
Alyssa M.
Was pretty good the kuku oil has the same effect as the argan oil only diffrence if you have thick coarse hair kuku helps it be more manageable as to where argan oil makes your hair feel more lightweight.
Michelle B.
Reading, PA
I have damaged and frizzy hair. I bought this at ulta and I love it. It leaves my hair feeling soft and healthy. I like the smell. I use it with the conditioner. Can’t wait to buy more. I recommend this.
Izzy P.
My hair is naturally wavy but has a frizz to it so I can't have it natural when going out, will this actually stop that?
Jessica J.
I've only used the Moroccan Argan Oil shampoo. What type of hair is this good for?
Stephanie W.
I just got this shampoo and I love that it makes my hair feel so much thicker as my hair is thin and blonde but if it's an oil why does it dry it out more?

back