BY OGX®

Anti-frizz, pro-good-hair-day. This unique, sulfate-free formula helps hydrate your mane to a smooth, glossy finish.

Water (Aqua), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Coco/Isostearamide, Coco-Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Glycol Distearate, Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui) Seed Oil, Dimethicone, Laureth-4, Laureth-23, PEG-12 Dimethicone, PEG-23M, Polyquaternium-10, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance (Parfum), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985).

• I just got this shampoo and I love that it makes my hair feel so...2 Answers
  • I've only used the Moroccan Argan Oil shampoo. What type of hair ...2 Answers
  • My hair is naturally wavy but has a frizz to it so I can't have i...3 Answers
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
I love this shampoo, I have very finicky hair and some shampoos can make my hair produce more oil than before I washed it but thanks to this sulfate free formula I can use this shampoo as much as I'd like. I pair it with a tea tree mint conditioner by ogx and my hair feels wonderful. It is a great quality shampoo and so affordable!
Limny V.
Limny V.
Wildomar, CA
Smells delicious! A little bit pricier than other drug store shampoos but the smell makes it a treat. My hair is left soft and manageable. I have damaged hair up to my shoulders and trying to grow it longer, since I started using Thai shampoo, no lie I feel like it's helping it grow! Try it with the conditioner
alexandra f.
alexandra f.
East Haven, CT
My FAVORITE shampoo and conditioner. My hair is usually quite frizzy and this keeps it from getting to that point. It smells amazing. My hair is sometimes corse due to dying it. But this product makes sure it stays hydrated and smooth
Yesenia G.
Yesenia G.
Inglewood, CA
I feel like all the products from the OGX line work great! This shampoo is one of my favorite, it smells amazing and makes my hair look great! I will definitely continue to buy products from this brand.
Roxy H.
Roxy H.
Columbus, OH
Omg I'm in love with this brand its all i will use it cost about 5 something bottle i get mine at ulta. Ot leaves my hair so silky. Loce love
iliana r.
iliana r.
Lithonia, GA
I love this shampoo long lasting sent and it gentle on hair thats been recently colored. bottle size is great too
Blu e.
Blu e.
I love the organix shampoos and conditioners, I especially enjoyed this one. It leaves my jair healthy and soft.
Fallon F.
Fallon F.
New Orleans, LA
I really wanted to like this shampoo and primarily got it because it smells sooo good, BUT the smell does not last at all (it actually has a reverse effect). I have naturally oily roots and dry ends and i live in the South where it can get very humid and i need lightweight frizz contol - this is not it. Every time i use it I have to wash my hair within a day or else it is sticking to my head - normally i can wash my hair every other day with other shampoos. I think the conditioner is the same - smell fades and it is very thick and heavy.
Gabbie P.
Gabbie P.
Stroudsburg, PA
This shampoo and conditioner regime is GREAT for curly and frizzy hair! If you're working on reversing damage from heat styling and everyday breakage, this is a great system. They say the prices are that high but Target has them for $5.79 each as of 10/20/15. They smell wonderful. They feel a little greasy and slippery but that doesn't transfer any yuckiness to your hair, just soft manageability! Happy shampooing!
Nanette V.
Nanette V.
Barberton, OH
I really love this shampoo. It makes my hair so shiny and sleek. It leaves it incredibly soft too. Whenever I use this shampoo and give myself a blowout, I get compliments. Only gave it 4 stars because of the smell. It smells like coconut and I've fallen out of love with thst scent.
Izzy P.
Izzy P.
My hair is naturally wavy but has a frizz to it so I can't have it natural when going out, will this actually stop that?
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
I just got this shampoo and I love that it makes my hair feel so much thicker as my hair is thin and blonde but if it's an oil why does it dry it out more?
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
I've only used the Moroccan Argan Oil shampoo. What type of hair is this good for?