BY OGX®

Anti-frizz, pro-good-hair-day. This unique, sulfate-free formula helps hydrate your mane to a smooth, glossy finish.

Water (Aqua), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Coco/Isostearamide, Coco-Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Glycol Distearate, Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui) Seed Oil, Dimethicone, Laureth-4, Laureth-23, PEG-12 Dimethicone, PEG-23M, Polyquaternium-10, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance (Parfum), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985).

• I just got this shampoo and I love that it makes my hair feel so...2 Answers
  • I've only used the Moroccan Argan Oil shampoo. What type of hair ...2 Answers
  • My hair is naturally wavy but has a frizz to it so I can't have i...3 Answers
Tiffini H.
I have used a few different types of this brand’s shampoo. Being that I have wavy, frizzy hair, I can say that the oil in this shampoo does live up to it’s claims. I also would considered my hair oily on top, but dry on the ends. It has also been colored. Being that I no longer blow dry my hair, it’s very difficult or me to air dry without looking like a frizzy ball. This shampoo certainly helps me achieve a smoother air dry and it makes my hair very soft. It does not weigh down my hair and I can go about 3 days before actually needing to wash it with the help of dry shampoo. I like this shampoo, but I did take away a star because even though the brand makes you think the shampoo is organic, it’s most definitely not.
Sharee F.
LYNCHBURG, VA
OGX® Kukui Oil ShampooOGX® Kukui Oil Conditioner I have been using the product for the last two weeks, it smells great and the shampoo cleans my hair great, I don't like the conditioner he leaves a film on your hair, but it does leave it soft.I going to keep using it till it's going and see if it has any lastest effect on my hair.  I love OGX products
Mia S.
Its a very rich and moisturizing oil shampoo but it left my hair with a residue that I dislike and had to rewash for my strands to feel clean and not weighed down, If you are looking for body and movement, this isn't what you want in a shampoo, but it could help keep hair from getting dry in winter.
Ali B.
Valparaiso, IN
This is my daily shampoo and conditioner. My hair has never felt better. The smell is also a bonus added onto it. I would definitely recommend this to someone who has dry frizzy curls. I just wish it had bigger bottles so I wouldn’t have to go to the store as often
Renee F.
Napoleon, ND
I enjoy this shampoo and use it, typically, with a hair mask for extra softness and shine. I love how it smells, and I think this really does help to leave my hair less frizzy. However, for people with very fine or thin hair, this might be a bit heavy.
Emily R.
Muncie, IN
The scent of this shampoo is OMG amazing. The formula is a bit thinner than I would like, and I feel like I have to use more since it doesn’t lather as much as I’m used to. But it moisturizes my hair well and I’ll continue using it.
Andrea F.
Brooklyn, NY
This shampoo leaves my hair very smooth and soft. I have chemically treated hair and this shampoo does not strip my hair, while still leaving it clean and refreshed. Also suds up nicely unlike most sulfate free shampoos.
cristol l.
Jersey City, NJ
The smell I was not a fan of but more importantly the product made my hair so oily so fast it was excessive and annoying and having so much oils on scalp clog your pores so you can get an infection on scalp and lose your hair
Misty R.
Griffin, GA
Not the best shampoo I used. It smells alright , but has no lather at all for me . I like sha.poos that lather well and get by not this just didn't do it .After finishing the bottle I did not notice any difference In my hair , will not purchase again .
Taylor M.
Winston Salem, NC
This product was alright! I feel like it left my hair greasy and flat. I loved the smell of it and love how affordable the brand is. I would say buy this brand but maybe a different product! I would not buy again
Izzy P.
My hair is naturally wavy but has a frizz to it so I can't have it natural when going out, will this actually stop that?
Jessica J.
I've only used the Moroccan Argan Oil shampoo. What type of hair is this good for?
Stephanie W.
I just got this shampoo and I love that it makes my hair feel so much thicker as my hair is thin and blonde but if it's an oil why does it dry it out more?