BY OGX® #61 in Hair Oil

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Precious kukui nut oil has natural hydrating and waterproofing abilities. This perfect blend, infused with kukui nut oil, helps create frizz-free curls. Add an infusion of creamy coconut milk and sweet jasmine to the party and you’ve got tumbling waves with tons of shine.

Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Myristate, Polyacrylamide, Dimethiconol, PVP, Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui Nut) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Extract, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Fragrance (Parfum), DMDM Hydantoin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Mica.

• I have been looking for a new product for my hair since it is cur...2 Answers
  • Do others find this to be too heavy on your hair? I feel like it ...1 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to find this product?1 Answers
Celeste M.
burton, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
i can’t get enough of this product. it’s for frizzy curly hair which i have and it makes the curls look sleek and beautiful and it lasts all day. i just ran out of this and can’t find it anywhere but i would recommend for curly hair
Sally M.
Los Fresnos, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This works so well! I was skeptical at first, but my hair is less frizzy when I use this! I only wish the bottle was a little bigger, because I have very long curly hair. I would definitely recommend this unless you are doing the curly girl method.
Mary T.
This product only work too so so for my hair. It is a frizz defying curl cream. Define curls with this weightless blend of Kukui nut oil in ancient Hawaiian secret used for hydrating and waterproofing abilities. I personally did not like this product. It did not keep my hair curly nor did it keep it moisturized nor did it tame my frizzy. It is very thick and consistency and when you put it on it leaves a weird feeling to my hair they say it's supposed to be lightweight but I felt that it really weighed my hair down. You are supposed to apply a small amount into the palm of your hands rub together and then apply evenly the surface to damp hair working through the ends. I did not feel like this product worked at all. It does have an unpleasant odor in my opinion. I do like the fact that it is not tested on animals and it is made in the USA. I will not be purchasing this product which is a shame because I like OGX or Organics. Is 177 milliliters are equal to 6 fluid ounces. Also I thought the price was a little steep for this product but I suppose with the way that you use it you do get a lot of uses out of it.
Ava J.
Bethlehem, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is, quite literally, my favorite hair care product. I wish they hadn't changed the scent a couple of years back, but the product is, nevertheless, super effective at taming my curly hair.
Morgan P.
Prineville , OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this hair product, I use it on my hair after I've washed it and towel dried. It always ensures I have no frizz. My hair isn't super curly, but has more of a wavy, kinky, and an occasional curl here and there, but this stuff helps smooth it all down and look sleek without weighing my natural waves down. The smell is amazing, and you get a large amount of product for an affordable price. I'd recommend this to anyone who struggles with frizz or unruly strands!
Natalie B.
Bellefonte, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do not have curly hair so I cannot provide any feedback on how this helps define curls.

I absolutely love to use this to help with my baby hairs and everyday frizz! I have long hair and don't have to use a lot of product, not even a full pump. I rub it between my hand and lightly apply on dry or damp hair, then comb through. The product also smells fabulous, which isn't super important but I love it! I purchased this several times at Walmart, it's a staple in my routine.
Adelaide F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product. I use this when I take a shower, don't wash my hair, but I want to keep the frizz away from whatever part of my hair got wet. Works very well with my curly/wavy hair.

It smells fantastic and doesn't leave any nasty residue texture! I can't say whether I'd repurchase, but I experiment with most hair care products in general.
Jewels G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I not only use this curl cream on myself but I actually use it on my little one as well my curls are little bit more tighter than hers. But it's amazing on both textures of her hair. It defines our curls so well and the smell of day is absolutely amazing. It also leaves are hair with shine and frizz free as well as perfect I love it I will continue to purchase it.
Eboni C.
Fairburn , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Awesome product! I have curly yet fine hair so finding products that moisturize correctly are hard to find. Most products are either to heavy or not moisturizing enough. This oil is the perfect match for my curls. It smells wonderful, and it's very affordable. Leaves my curls defined, moisturized, and beautiful
Shelby W.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Made my hair sticky and more dry. The scent wasn't even noticeable. This product was given away to another curly friend, and it made their hair even worse (became dry and frizzy). Waste of money to buy this.
I have been looking for a new product for my hair since it is curly but tends to get frizzy. Does this product work well to give my curls that bounce and keep them frizz free?
Liz W.
For those of you who have used this, what is your hair type?
Shardea C.
How well does this product prevent frizz?
Nabiba H.
Brooklyn, NY
Do others find this to be too heavy on your hair? I feel like it makes my hair dirty quickly.
Irisely G.
Butler, PA
Where is the cheapest place to find this product?