BY OGX®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Precious kukui nut oil has natural hydrating and waterproofing abilities. This perfect blend, infused with kukui nut oil, helps create frizz-free curls. Add an infusion of creamy coconut milk and sweet jasmine to the party and you’ve got tumbling waves with tons of shine.

Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Myristate, Polyacrylamide, Dimethiconol, PVP, Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui Nut) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Extract, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Fragrance (Parfum), DMDM Hydantoin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Mica.

• I have been looking for a new product for my hair since i...2 Answers
  • Do others find this to be too heavy on your hair? I feel ...1 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to find this product?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kali R.
Huntingdon, PA
I’m so sad this was discontinued. So if you see it anywhere, buy it. It defines my curls so nicely. It adds so much moisture and makes my hair so soft. It also reduces my frizz. My hair never looks weighed down or greasy when I use this.
Bethanie S.
Tampa
This is literally the very best product I have ever found for my curls.  My hair is very fine so most products will weigh my curls down.  Not this, leaves me with perfect curls, smells amazing, doesn't look greasy or stringy, leaves it more moisturized than anything else I have tried.  I am so very sad that it is now discontinued!!
Heather W.
Fantastic curl cream! I use this to give definition to my curly hair without weighing it down. Combats frizz and does not leave my hair oily. I use about a quarter size amount to my damp hair and then blow dry with a diffuser. Works like a charm and smells amazing. Easy to find at Ulta, or you can order online.
Celeste M.
burton, MI
i can’t get enough of this product. it’s for frizzy curly hair which i have and it makes the curls look sleek and beautiful and it lasts all day. i just ran out of this and can’t find it anywhere but i would recommend for curly hair
Mary T.
This product only work too so so for my hair. It is a frizz defying curl cream. Define curls with this weightless blend of Kukui nut oil in ancient Hawaiian secret used for hydrating and waterproofing abilities. I personally did not like this product. It did not keep my hair curly nor did it keep it moisturized nor did it tame my frizzy. It is very thick and consistency and when you put it on it leaves a weird feeling to my hair they say it's supposed to be lightweight but I felt that it really weighed my hair down. You are supposed to apply a small amount into the palm of your hands rub together and then apply evenly the surface to damp hair working through the ends. I did not feel like this product worked at all. It does have an unpleasant odor in my opinion. I do like the fact that it is not tested on animals and it is made in the USA. I will not be purchasing this product which is a shame because I like OGX or Organics. Is 177 milliliters are equal to 6 fluid ounces. Also I thought the price was a little steep for this product but I suppose with the way that you use it you do get a lot of uses out of it.
Ava J.
Bethlehem, PA
This is, quite literally, my favorite hair care product. I wish they hadn't changed the scent a couple of years back, but the product is, nevertheless, super effective at taming my curly hair.
Morgan P.
Prineville , OR
I love this hair product, I use it on my hair after I've washed it and towel dried. It always ensures I have no frizz. My hair isn't super curly, but has more of a wavy, kinky, and an occasional curl here and there, but this stuff helps smooth it all down and look sleek without weighing my natural waves down. The smell is amazing, and you get a large amount of product for an affordable price. I'd recommend this to anyone who struggles with frizz or unruly strands!
Natalie B.
Bellefonte, PA
I do not have curly hair so I cannot provide any feedback on how this helps define curls.

I absolutely love to use this to help with my baby hairs and everyday frizz! I have long hair and don't have to use a lot of product, not even a full pump. I rub it between my hand and lightly apply on dry or damp hair, then comb through. The product also smells fabulous, which isn't super important but I love it! I purchased this several times at Walmart, it's a staple in my routine.
Adelaide F.
Love this product. I use this when I take a shower, don't wash my hair, but I want to keep the frizz away from whatever part of my hair got wet. Works very well with my curly/wavy hair.

It smells fantastic and doesn't leave any nasty residue texture! I can't say whether I'd repurchase, but I experiment with most hair care products in general.
Jewels G.
I not only use this curl cream on myself but I actually use it on my little one as well my curls are little bit more tighter than hers. But it's amazing on both textures of her hair. It defines our curls so well and the smell of day is absolutely amazing. It also leaves are hair with shine and frizz free as well as perfect I love it I will continue to purchase it.
Liz W.
For those of you who have used this, what is your hair type?
Shardea C.
How well does this product prevent frizz?
Alyssa S.
Sheffield, VT
Does anyone kniw if this makes the hair look gready or oily? Does this go u n after or during the shower?
I have been looking for a new product for my hair since it is curly but tends to get frizzy. Does this product work well to give my curls that bounce and keep them frizz free?
Irisely G.
Butler, PA
Where is the cheapest place to find this product?