BY OGX®

Nature’s miracle? An ancient Hawaiian secret? It’s a little bit of both. This indulgent blend with kukui nut oil helps give your tresses an incredibly glossy and smooth look.

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui) Seed Oil, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Glycol Distearate, Glycol Stearate, Ceteareth-20, Isopropyl Alcohol, DMDM Hydantoin, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Magnesium Nitrate, Fragrance (Parfum), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985).

• "My favorite conditioner I have thick curly hair." in 1 review
  • "I bought this product for my naturally curly hair and I love it." in 1 review
  • "love this product so much, i have the whole line of kukui products and it does wonders for my naturally curly hair!" in 1 review
  • "I don't use shampoo and using the conditioner alone leaves my hair looking and feeling healthier than everyone." in 1 review
Carole M.
Carole M.
Winchester, VA
This hair shampoo & condition has been amazing at helping my over processed and dry hair in only my first purchased bottles of both. Need to act fast and purchase their replacements, as I am running low ! :( Yikes. With fried, over processed-stripped, brittled-straw-like and literally breaking off hair, as the result of my hair being chemically burned by the accident of leaving hair dye in too long during processing. In this, I tried cholesterol treatments, hair masks, deep set/heat conditioning treatments, keratin treatments, eliminated any use of hairdryers, decreased the washing of my hair to every three days for 2 mths., and have eliminated the combing of my hair when wet. * Folks, most of which failed to have worked, ( exceptions to- ceasing to comb when wet, washing every 3 days and the elimination of blowdryer use ) only further frustrating me, had wasted my time and only assisted where there were cost(s) associated by, to only the emptying my pocket.

PLEASE NOTE: Since the use and only one bottle purchased of both the OGX Kukui Oil Shampoo and Conditioner, my hair is now hydrated, has more volume/thickness, there is less breakage-fall out and overall with this sole use has improved the strength of my hair !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It doesn't weigh your hair down, it will actually work in improving the state of your hair people, it will leave your hair feeling nourished from the inside-out, it clarifies the scalp cleaning your hair, without removing essential to the hair's natural oils - need for oil and it smells fantastic. These results will be achieved within the first use, only increasing these results with continued use. I am thankful, as well as grateful for this product, it's shelved availability to me, as I am testimony it has saved my damaged and in threatened state of loss of my long hair ! I LOVE Organix- OGX Kukui Oil Shampoo & Conditioner ! ! ! ! My sincere thanks goes out to the creators of Organix- OGX !!!!
Ron L.
Ron L.
Finding a good smelling hair product is easy. Finding one that works? Not so easy. This conditioner, however delivers on both. I first stumbled on this product thanks to a glowing review from Caroline Hirons and I'm so glad her sage advice once again proved correct. This Kukui Oil conditioner is moisturizing but my hair doesn't feel weighed down or greasy after. It also helps with damage as my hair is dyed. The scent is addictive! I get compliments every day on how good I smell and the only thing different is this product! Couple all these points with its great price tag and all I can say is OGX has a repeat customer for life.
Kimberly P.
Kimberly P.
I'm finishing this up right now and I haven't loved it. I really like the slip conditioner gives my really long, thick, curly hair. It's a necessity to deal with so much volume. This conditioner didn't even allow me to comb through with a wide tooth comb. My fingers would snag in my hair while applying as well and overall my hair just felt dryer than prior to applying it. Very disappointed.
Susanna M.
Susanna M.
This is my favorite conditioner I've ever tried. It makes my hair significantly softer, smoothr, and less frizzy. I think that it's a great value for the price point - especially since anything else with Kukui is upwards of $15 generally. I would definitely recommend it as it also doesn't have Sodium Laureth Sulfate like many mass produced shampoos do.
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Mesa, AZ
I love this brand, but I did not like this particular line. I felt that it left my hair dry and really hard to comb through. I have really dry and processed hair in general, so that might have a lot to do with it also. I've tried others that I have loved. It might work for you, but it definitely did not work for me
Gracie S.
Gracie S.
I love this conditioner so much! I have been using the shampoo and conditioner together for a few months now, and it makes my hair so silky and soft. I have naturally wavy and rough-textured hair, so this is great for my hair. It also smells wonderful, so I would overall definitely recommend this conditioner.
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
By far one of my favorite products ever. It smells great leaves my hair smooth and thick and bouncy. Its a deep condition but not heavy. It rinses out beautifully even with cold water and leaves a nice scent behind. Hands down my favorite non salon brand under $20 conditioner
Karah W.
Karah W.
Hammond, WI
This conditioner smells like a tropical vacation and it made my hair smell like a coconut! However it was difficult to get all of the product out and it really didn't so much for my hair. I most likely will not repurchase this item simply because I believe I can find better!
Carrie P.
Carrie P.
This is one of my favorite OGX conditioners. It smells amazing! It's so rich and creamy and smells warm like argan oil. It made my hair feel very soft and silky even after I rinsed it out and dried my hair. It didn't weigh my curls down at all and helped a little with frizz.
Joni H.
Joni H.
They always do exactly what they say they will do. Yes they are good for color treated hair. It has really helped my hair look healthy again. No itchy scalp either. I feel it is affordable but some might see it as pricey but it is deff worth it. I am completely satisfied.
Angel B.
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Is this conditioner really work
Gina r.
Gina r.
Has anyone tried this ? does it dry out natural hair?
Sudamani S.
Sudamani S.
METAIRIE, LA
Has anyone ever tried any kukui oil on their scalp? I know it might be hard to find, i saw it in hawaii maybe this shampoo would be my next best thing?
Kylie R.
Kylie R.
Portsmouth, OH
My hair is naturally wavy and is super oily. Would this be a good shampoo/conditioner combo for my type of hair?
Emily M.
Emily M.
Lynchburg, VA
Is this good for curly hair?