BY OGX®

Nature’s miracle? An ancient Hawaiian secret? It’s a little bit of both. This indulgent blend with kukui nut oil helps give your tresses an incredibly glossy and smooth look.

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui) Seed Oil, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Glycol Distearate, Glycol Stearate, Ceteareth-20, Isopropyl Alcohol, DMDM Hydantoin, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Magnesium Nitrate, Fragrance (Parfum), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985).

• Has anyone tried this ? does it dry out natural hair?3 Answers
  • Great For oily hair ? Will leave my hair soft2 Answers
  • Has anyone ever tried any kukui oil on their scalp? I kno...3 Answers
  • "My favorite conditioner I have thick curly hair." in 1 review
  • "I bought this product for my naturally curly hair and I love it." in 1 review
  • "I don't use shampoo and using the conditioner alone leaves my hair looking and feeling healthier than everyone." in 1 review
  • "love this product so much, i have the whole line of kukui products and it does wonders for my naturally curly hair!" in 1 review
Kyndall M.
Sidney, NE
This is my favorite conditioner! I’ve used hundreds of conditioners and I feel like this one nourishes my hair the most. It smells so tropical and sweet! And it really mends my split ends. I love how my hair feels after I get out of the shower! It’s manageable and I will continue to use this conditioner over and over again
Ami✨ K.
New York
I’ve gone through countless bottles of this conditioner and the matching shampoo. It’s the only thing I’ve used for years and I love it. It makes my hair silky smooth and keeps my frizz as controlled as it possibly can be. It feels nourishing without being too heavy and oily. Also it smells HEAVENLY and the smells lasts for DAYS.
Jada J.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I absolutely LOVE the ideas of this brands products. I want to love them with all my heart BUT my hair hates them. Always dry hair no matter which formula I use. They all smell great though.
Kelsey M.
Saco
I love the smell of this. It’s very nutty, a little strong but I somehow really like it. It’s one of the better affordable brands. I have a dry scalp and I’ve never had any type of break outs but one of my friends who’s the same way has. So be wary. Use a little to test it out. It’s kept my hair silky smooth for a couple days!
Shelby R.
Kansas City, MO
If you have medium or coarse hair, THIS is the conditioner you need to use. Gets rid of frizz, protects from heat and humidity, smells great, and gives your hair amazing shine. I use it twice a week as a leave-in conditioner. They stopped selling it in most pharmacies and grocery stores, but you can still find it at Ulta!
Sarah G.
This conditioner smells really good and leaves my hair feeling soft. My hair is still slightly frizzy at the top though. It’s reasonably priced. I’m satisfied with my purchase. I would definitely recommend this conditioner.
Alison H.
This is a wonderful product! When you want your hair to be silky and frizz free use this shampoo and conditioner combination. I love it. I do recommend this product especially to those who have kinky hair that frizzes.
Jen V.
Mount Holly
I have extremely dry and frizzy hair especially in the winter so I was beyond happy when I tried this out. It leaves my hair so soft and silky. It also doesn't leave any residue or weigh my hair down. My hair feels nourished and healthy after using this. I recommend especially for winter time.
Kali R.
Huntingdon, PA
This conditioner gets the job done. This isn’t my favorite OGX conditioner, but it hydrated my hair and makes it softer and more manageable. I have found that it weighs down my hair if I use it consistently.
Kristi V.
Love this stuff. It smells so nice and leaves my hair soft. Its just one of thoes conditioners like any other good conditioner. I can brush my hair with no tangle right after applying it. Def recommend it
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Is this conditioner really work
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
Does this make your hair greasy?
Emily M.
Lynchburg, VA
Is this good for curly hair?
Kylie R.
Portsmouth, OH
My hair is naturally wavy and is super oily. Would this be a good shampoo/conditioner combo for my type of hair?
I've debated on trying these conditioners forever now. Just wondering if it'll help these horrible split ends?