BY OGX

Help define your curls’ curves, eliminate frizz and spritz on a lasting hint of shine.

cyclotetrasiloxane, Isododecane, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui) Seed Oil, Phenyl Trimethicone, Fragrance (Parfum), Yellow 11 (Ci 47000), Red 17 (Ci 26100).

Svetlana M.
Edgewater, CO
So after blow-drying my hair, it tends to get pretty frizzy. I've been on a lookout for a product that will help tame my frizz without making my hair look dry and life-less. This product certainly doesn't dry out my hair, in fact I've noticed that if I spritz a lot of it in, my hair looks very oily. In smaller quantities, if I spray some if the Kakui Oil in my hair it does help tame frizz without making my hair look flat and oily. So I do enjoy this spray, but only in very small, moderated quantities. I would advise to use with caution if you have thin hair like mine. I'm sure it works wonders for people with thicker hair.
Kristina N.
Thomaston, CT
I like to use this spray on dry hair. It works great for taming frizz and flyaways. It also makes my hair extremely soft, hydrated and shiny. The spray nozzle is very easy to use and distributes evenly. You only need a small amount, I use just a few sprays on my ends. It’s a great styler. It smells absolutely amazing, it’s a rich tropical Hawaiian scent. It’s very affordable and works great. I definitely recommend it!
Shawnna S.
Heislerville, NJ
I love this oil. It' amazing. I've noticed with many oils you can tell you have oil in your hair. It just feels oily and by the end of the day your natural hair oil plus the added hair oil just combine into a nasty mess. This oil doesn't do that, and you only need a small amount. I have thick curly hair about 3-4 inches past my shoulders. I use three sprays of this and work it throw my hair with a detangling comb. Add in OGX Coconut Curl Cream and you don't need anything else. It leaves my curls looking amazing, but no stiffness, frizz, and the scent is too die for.
Marina Y.
Tonawanda, NY
Absolutely my favorite hair product. I tried it because I found it on clearance at Ulta and I'm never going back to any other de-frizzing oil! I have thick curly hair that doesn't like to cooperate, but this product really helps. It works best if you use it on damp hair and then toussle your hair to distribute the product. It helps define my curls and it definitely reduces the frizz and flyaways.
Tannu J.
Reno, NV
Verified Purchase
This product is just amazing! I have naturally curly hair and so in Alabama it is humid all the time! I put this on in the morning while my hair is still wet and then if it is super humid sometimes I will spray a little after my hair is styled. My hair is less frizzy after using this for a while and it smells amazing. I think even if it didn't work I would buy it for the scent but it is a great product!
Lana P.
Croswell, MI
I freaking love this spray oil for hair! I have super dry/coarse hair and for me this works much better than argan oil (usually leaves my hair feeling greasy) with the kukui oil I've never had a problem with it not moisturizing my hair enough or doing it too much. This puts the perfect amount in my hair and makes soft and really helps tame the crazy frizz I have.
Kara S.
Blue Springs, MO
I have fine frizz prone wavy hair and this is perfect for smoothing it without weighing it down or making my scalp and hair gross. I spray into my hands then smooth it through since the nozzle is prone to clogs and won't always spray evenly. Like the smell as well, it's nutty and tropical without being overwhelming.
nya B.
This works really good on my curly hair it makes it really shiny and not frizzy it really defines your curls and smells amazing☺.Also when I straighten my hair it works as a good heat protectant whichh is great,but also makes your hair silky and shiny.💖
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
This is a great product to control frizz and add shine. I’m giving it 4 stars because of how thick it is. Be super careful with applying because it can give a greasy look. It smells really good. I don’t think I’ll purchase again because there is better products out there. I will use what I have.
Tracy G.
Clearwater, FL
This is the best anti-frizz serum I have used. It is an oil so you sparingly unless you want to look greasy but it smells magnificent and makes my hair looks so good. I like to use this after I straighten my hair and it gives me that super Sleek look that reminds me of a 1995 Posh Spice.
Lahoma M.
Selma, CA
I've been looking for a great hair anti frizz serum..has anyone tried this brand?
Sana M.
How well does this product work? Does it leave your hair feeling sticky or oily?
Jessica S.
Findlay, OH
I have really frizzy curly hair and all the productsI have tried leave my hair feeling oily and greasy! Does this product leave a film of oil on your hair?
Stephanie J.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this product sticky?? Thick? or a light oil??
Alice G.
Tooele, UT
I use Marcoon oil and love it. How will dose this oil work. Dose it smell good?