OGX® Kukui Oil Anti-Frizz Hydrating Oil

by OGX

Help define your curls’ curves, eliminate frizz and spritz on a lasting hint of shine.

cyclotetrasiloxane, Isododecane, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui) Seed Oil, Phenyl Trimethicone, Fragrance (Parfum), Yellow 11 (Ci 47000), Red 17 (Ci 26100).

[product:garnier-fructis-sleek-&-shine-anti-frizz-serum] Does this really work y’all let me know if I should buy it ?
I have been looking for something to help with the frizz in my curls, has anyone found this product to helpOGX® Kukui Oil Anti-Frizz Hydrating Oil?
Have you ever tried this product ? My hair is so frizzy and I don’t know what else to use.
Start your review of OGX® Kukui Oil Anti-Frizz Hydrating Oil!
How would you rate this product?
Watertown, NY
I love this product so much it makes my hair soft at the ends works really good for breakage , it can be used for all hair types it's last a long time too leaves it hair smelling good just don't use it on the top of your hair , I would definitely buy this again
Church Road, VA
I love this product. It keeps my hair fully hydrated and my hair is normally super oily and kinda frizzy. It's very effective, lasts up to 4 days. I would remind putting at the roots and bottoms then working up and down.
I absolutely love this oil!!! I even take it with me sometimes! It give your hair brilliant shine and smooths! It refreshes your hair, and the scent is light. My hair is flat ironed and this helps to smooth and give shine.
Riverside, CA
I love this brand but not this product. Im giving it three stars because of the fact that it's kinda oil base it keeps my hair moisturized. But it doesn't help with frizz. This isn't the first product that hasn't help either so I'm starting to think it's just my hair but I just use it for my scalp if anything. And that's only because I'm out of oil and my hair store hasn't got anymore in yet.
Germantown, MD
Using this spray in conjunction with the same shampoo and conditioner has changed my hair completely. After dying and bleaching my hair has become so frizzy it was crazy. But this line of OGX products has saved my hair and helped tame it down and make it more manageable
Lacey, WA
I felt as though the oil just kind of coated my hair rather than actually hydrate my hair. My ends get pretty dry but my scalp gets oily. It worked to help frizz but felt rather heavy. Works best on wet hair and not too much.
Hyannis, MA
Weightless and has a lovely scent. It controlled my frizzy waves into perfection for a full 24 hours. Will definitely continue buying this product
Is a good product because does not leave your hair sticky but i need apply two or three times per day to keep hair without frizz
SHAKER HTS, OH
I didn't like this product at all. I have very fine blonde hair and even a tiny amount made my hair look greasy. Oh well.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I have not try this I would love to heard opinion of it is worth it not ..maybe one day I try it

126 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...