BY OGX®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Anti-Frizz Weightless Shimmer Conditions Mends Split Ends 2 Adds Elasticity Brilliant Shine 3 Freshens Up Your Locks Find strength against breakage with this super fortifying shine spray! Rich, hydrolyzed keratin fibers absorb into the hair shaft to add elasticity and brilliant shine while preventing breakage with every mist! Pack it in your bag and use throughout the day to fight static, frizzies or just to freshen up your locks.

Stephanie L.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought this because I was suffering from hair loss. My hair was easily breaking off, so I bought this in hopes that it combat my issue. It didn't really help. My hair still kept falling out. It has a pleasant smell, but it doesn't do anything.
Brittany B.
I thought it really did a great job of strengthening my hair and making it shiny. After having it on my hair all day though, it seemed really greasy! I wish there was a "lite" version!
Shai T.
Newark, DE
The spray smells great and it does add shine but it seems that the shine does not last long enough and if you reapply you run the risk of ending up with greasy hair. It is best used after styling to add some extra shine to your style but will not really do much for moisture.
Marianel G.
Lo utilizo en conjunto con el shampoo y acondicionador cuando voy a exponer el cabello a secadora o plancha y protege muy bien del calor, sin frizz y resequedad.
Brianne G.
Shenandoah, PA
I really like this spray. It smells great and makes my hair feel soft and smooth. I also use it for my skin it keeps me feeling hydrated and soft.
Victoria O.
Norco, CA
I love this stuff. It helps reduce breakage and works great in my hair. I love the smell when spraying it in my hair
Bayliee K.
I love this product and I use it everyday. It has made my hair grow and it looks healthier after using it.