BY OGX® #77 in Shampoo

This wash works hard to help defend against split ends and rid your mane of pesky broken pieces. Keratin Oil Shampoo helps to fortify each strand with strength, because stronger hair can grow longer and more beautiful.

Water (Aqua), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Coco/Isostearamide, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Dimethicone, Amodimethicone, Glycol Stearate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium-6, Polyquaternium-10, Laureth-4, Laureth-23, Trideceth-12, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance (Parfum), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Blue 1 (CI 42090).

• Does this help your hair grow faster or just for it to gr...4 Answers
  • Is this ok for curly and oily hair?1 Answers
  • Recommend for oily hair? 2 Answers
Angela P.
NASHVILLE
i love this shampoo!! Although, i am not to fond of the smell it’s an all around amazing product. i have always spent over $60 a month on expensive shampoo and couldn’t tell a difference in my hair. One day i came across this product, which was much cheaper and i saw it didn’t have all of the additives (sulfates) that’s harsh on hair. I won’t use any other shampoo now. My hair has drastically quit breaking and feels super soft everyday! I also use with OGX Kerarin Oil Conditioner.
Julie D.
I didn't have the best experience with this shampoo, unfortunately.  The first time I used it, I thought I was in love; my hair came out very soft and dried smoothly and I was very pleased.  However, that's the only successful experience it gave me.  Using the shampoo after that made my hair look shiny in a slightly unclean sort of way, and as someone else mentioned, my hair seemed to get oily quicker with it.  I have fine hair, so I'm sure that contributes to this not going well for me.

I love the smell, but unfortunately this product and my hair do not mix.  I wouldn't recommend it for fine hair folks.
Caitlin A.
Westminster
I love this shampoo and conditioner!!! The smell is clean and pretty. I like the texture and the way it lathers. The conditioner is very moisturizing so I don't recommend leaving it on for very long. I had done so and it made my hair greasy. Now I put it on, run is through my hair to get all the tangles out, then immediately rinse. My hair looks AMAZING and feels so soft after styled. I told my entire family to come touch my hair bc it felt so soft. ;)
Ronea L.
Chicago
First off, I'm a big fan of OGX products. I've gone through so many bottles of different kinds of the shampoo and conditioners I couldn't even count. I am mixed and have naturally curly hair. But after I bleached my hair platinum blonde and then back dark I had to find something to help with restoring the thickness and curl into my hair. THIS STUFF HERE? I'm going on my fourth bottle. It smells amazing and makes my hair feel moisturized. & I should mention that my hair has very quickly restored to its natural state if not better than before. Love love love !
Daniela H.
Elyria
I started using this product strictly because it has Keratin. I was trying to grow my hair out and I thought this would help. It definitely made my hair a lot healthier and grow fast! I will say I don’t do my hair at all because I have curly hair so if you straighten or curl your hair daily your results may be different. I really enjoyed the smell and that the shampoo lathered well and didn’t make my hair look greasy. I recommended this shampoo to my mom because her hair was thinning and it helped her hair grow also
miriam t.
New York
I love this shampoo and though I gave it 3 stars I still use it. The reason for the 3 stars is because endm though this shampoo is great snf makes my hair feel soft, my hair gets oily the next day. I have extremely oily hair with a flaky scalp and so an oily shampoo is not good. But I use it because it smells great and works wonders on my hair.
Amy L.
Portland, OR
I tried this product for two months cause of recommendations and it smelt sooo bomb , but I noticed after 3 weeks or so that it really dried out my hair and it would make my hair fall out a lot , which was a surprise to me , took a break from using it and my hair stopped falling out , just went back to using it and it started to fall out again 🙄 , it’s affordable and all but I DO NOT recommend this product, smells good tho ...
Mayra L.
Great drug store brand shampoo. Smells great and the lather is not too drying on my hair. I’ve used a couple of the ogx brand but this one was the one I noticed an actual difference with. I bleach my hair and I did see less breakage after a month of using this shampoo which is great and cheaper than higher end brands. It did not leave my scalp feeling super clean which is the only thing I didn’t like since I have oily hair.
Faviola L.
This is my least favorite out of all the ogx shampoos. The keratin shampoo makes my feel weighted down. It doesn’t feel like all the shampoo is out of my hair after I shower. I can usually go two or three days without washing my hair and I’ll be fine, but when using the shampoo it feels like I can’t even go an entire day without wanting to re-wash my hair. The scent is great and the consistency is too but this is not for me!
Elisa F.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this, but I just don’t love it enough. I’m trying to grow out my hair and in doing so, keep it healthy with less breakage. This shampoo does exactly that for me. However, I have oily hair. And yes this smells strong and perfumey, it also tends to make my hair feel like it’s getting oilier faster. I don’t necessarily mind it, but that’s the reason for 4 stars— it’s great, but not perfect
Ashley C.
How well does this shampoo whorl? I've thought about trying it but don't want to buy it and spend the money if it doesn't help?!?!
Annie C.
Sacramento, CA
Does this help with dead hair.
Hannah B.
Asheville, NC
Does this make your hair greasy? I've had a problem with some of their products in the past.
Maria G.
Does this help your hair grow faster or just for it to grow stronger?
shristi s.
Tampa, FL
What is the price of this shampoo? is it good?