BY OGX®

This wash works hard to help defend against split ends and rid your mane of pesky broken pieces. Keratin Oil Shampoo helps to fortify each strand with strength, because stronger hair can grow longer and more beautiful.

Water (Aqua), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Coco/Isostearamide, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Dimethicone, Amodimethicone, Glycol Stearate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium-6, Polyquaternium-10, Laureth-4, Laureth-23, Trideceth-12, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance (Parfum), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Blue 1 (CI 42090).

• Does this help your hair grow faster or just for it to gr...4 Answers
  • Recommend for oily hair? 1 Answers
  • What's so good about this shampoo? I hear people raving ...1 Answers
Amy L.
Portland, OR
I tried this product for two months cause of recommendations and it smelt sooo bomb , but I noticed after 3 weeks or so that it really dried out my hair and it would make my hair fall out a lot , which was a surprise to me , took a break from using it and my hair stopped falling out , just went back to using it and it started to fall out again 🙄 , it’s affordable and all but I DO NOT recommend this product, smells good tho ...
Mayra L.
Great drug store brand shampoo. Smells great and the lather is not too drying on my hair. I’ve used a couple of the ogx brand but this one was the one I noticed an actual difference with. I bleach my hair and I did see less breakage after a month of using this shampoo which is great and cheaper than higher end brands. It did not leave my scalp feeling super clean which is the only thing I didn’t like since I have oily hair.
Faviola L.
This is my least favorite out of all the ogx shampoos. The keratin shampoo makes my feel weighted down. It doesn’t feel like all the shampoo is out of my hair after I shower. I can usually go two or three days without washing my hair and I’ll be fine, but when using the shampoo it feels like I can’t even go an entire day without wanting to re-wash my hair. The scent is great and the consistency is too but this is not for me!
Elisa F.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this, but I just don’t love it enough. I’m trying to grow out my hair and in doing so, keep it healthy with less breakage. This shampoo does exactly that for me. However, I have oily hair. And yes this smells strong and perfumey, it also tends to make my hair feel like it’s getting oilier faster. I don’t necessarily mind it, but that’s the reason for 4 stars— it’s great, but not perfect
Kat A.
San Jose
This shampoo has left my hair feeling so moisturized and nice since I’ve been using it. My scalp has been intensely dry lately, and I’m trying to bring a little bit of life back into it with this shampoo. It’s a really thick shampoo however, so I would recommend rubbing it in between your hands for awhile before trying to get it to spread in your hair.
Samantha H.
Rio Rancho
This was my first sulfate free shampoo I've tried. It lathers more than I expected it to compared to the matching conditioner. While the smell is not too bad, its not my favorite. My hair is very frizzy and my scalp is dry within a few hours of my hair dryer. I don't think I will be repurchasing this particular product again.
Sarah G.
I was wanting a sulfate free shampoo but they are all so expensive. I then found the OGX Keratin Oil Shampoo and Conditioner. I love the smell of these so much. The smell is like a perfume in my hair, unlike other shampoo that smells like fruit. For a drugstore shampoo i think this is better then the others for your hair in my opinion.
Faith G.
This shampoo smells great and strengthened my hair without drying it out! It's purpose is to strengthen hair, and it does. My hair is usually dry, and this product didn't dry it out more. The lather is great, so you don't have to use a lot. I've been using this shampoo for about six months now and I plan to continue using it!
Codi H.
Canton, GA
I have been an OGX Brand fan for a while, however - this shampoo specifically has been my least favorite. I have normal, slightly wavy, medium length hair. I dye my roots every 8-10 weeks to fight grays, but other than that I don’t typically color treat all over! I got my hair colored, and after using this product for LESS THAN 2 WEEKS - you could see every single gray hair again! OGX says their products are safe for color treated hair, and I haven’t had this experience with the other types of shampoo.. but I’m devastated. It stripped my color completely, and didn’t do anything positive for my hair. No volume, no shine, no ease to style. I am so disappointed with this product. Stay away if you color your hair at all!
Kat S.
This made my hair visibly stronger and healthier. Wonderful scent and doesnt strip hair. Once I switched to this from a Nexxus shampoo, I noticed my hair got less oily and therefore I didn't need to wash it everyday. I could go 4 days without washing my hair and only then would it start to look a little greasy.
Ashley C.
How well does this shampoo whorl? I've thought about trying it but don't want to buy it and spend the money if it doesn't help?!?!
Hannah B.
Asheville, NC
Does this make your hair greasy? I've had a problem with some of their products in the past.
Annie C.
Sacramento, CA
Does this help with dead hair.
Maria G.
Does this help your hair grow faster or just for it to grow stronger?
shristi s.
Tampa, FL
What is the price of this shampoo? is it good?