Hair CareHair ProductsHair OilOGX
Keratin Oil Instant Repair Weightless Healing Oil

OGX Keratin Oil Instant Repair Weightless Healing Oil

by OGX

#19 in Hair Oil

The best defense against harsh elements and daily styling is inner strength. Rich, fortifying oil infused with keratin proteins and argan oil helps hair to resist breakage, while conditioning your strands and adding that extra shine.

I never tried this product and would like to know how good is this for your hair?
Do they still make this product ? Cant find anywhere
I have purchase this oil, but I have never used it. Does it work for curly hair? Will that help dry scalp? Do you use it on wet hair, or dry hair?
Start your review of OGX Keratin Oil Instant Repair Weightless Healing Oil!
Stephanie P.
Lynwood, CA
OGX Keratin Oil Instant Repair Weightless Healing Oil uploaded by Stephanie P.
So good and light weight on your hair. It adds a little shine and moisture but not looking greasy. It also smells so good. OGX Moroccan Argan Oil Weightless Healing Dry Oil 4 oz
Christine V.
Raleigh, NC
I’ve used this for several years and really like it. But I feel like it’s only a one trick pony. I think it’s a great product, but expect a little more.
Marty K.
Bothell, WA
I came across this product when I was trying to find a product to help with the breakage of my hair. I have extremely long, thick Hawaiian hair and when it started breaking, I was freaking out. This product really helped to stop the breakage and I have continued to use it on a daily basis. It also adds shine to the hair. I have only found it available in one store unlike their other products. It is more than what other places sell their products for but since it is a "go to" product, I don't mind spending a few extra dollars.
Laura K.
Watford City, ND
I loved this OGX Keratin Oil Instant Repair Weightless Healing Oil ! It helped make my hair so beautiful, but I was only able to find it at the store I shopped at once and then I moved and couldn’t find it here. Then over time it slipped my mind but now that I have remembered it by seeing it here on Influenster I’m going to buy it again online! I definitely recommend trying it out it’s a great product same with all the OGX products aI have tried OGX Vitamin E Shampoo OGX Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner Pump Bottle Salon Size Set (2 x 25.4 Oz) Ogx Organix Sensually Soft Tsubaki Blossom Shampoo & Conditioner Duo 13 Oz Each and so much more Publix is where I first bought this (but they don’t have a Publix up here where I moved now)
Sarah M.
It makes my hair shiny and full of life again without weighing it down. I'm a fan of this product.
Miranda L.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this keratin oil it's weightless makes your hair very shiny just don't spray too much on or your hair will become too oily, I use this product every day when I'm brushing my hair or straightening it and I have dyed purple hair and it makes it so beautiful and shiny when I'm done
Hannah J.
providence, ri
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love this stuff. Nice & soft & lightweight with a veryyyyy subtle smell. Definitely reccomend for dry coarse & thick or curly hair
Robyn D.
I adore this scent, and I used to use daily. I used this when my hair was extremely damaged and I do if I ever noticed benefits other than. Shine and nice scent. The spray is awesome
Katie T.
This is my absolute favorite hair oil to grow nice silky hair that everyone wants to have. This serum is better then rice water to me it grows my hair every time I use it protects against heat and blow dryers especially makes my hair shiny and silky soft. I get a haircut and use this oil and my hair grows healthier and longer.
Ashley H.
Linden
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a great product for naturally curly hair! It puts the oils back in your hair that comes out from washing , drying, blow drying and straightening!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ipek T.
Staff
Bursa
il y a 2 ans
Senada H. il y a 2 ans
This is a great product to help keep frizz at bay