BY OGX

The best defense against harsh elements and daily styling is inner strength. Rich, fortifying oil infused with keratin proteins and argan oil helps hair to resist breakage, while conditioning your strands and adding that extra shine.

Cyclotetrasiloxane, Isododecane, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Phenyl Trimethicone, Water (Aqua), Fragrance (Parfum), Yellow 11 (CI 47000), Red 17 (CI 26100).

• When and how do you use this product? Have you seen impro...1 Answers
  • Hey I want to know if someone use this and what was the e...1 Answers
  • Will this weigh my hair down and has it actually shown a ...1 Answers
Erica R.
Clarksville, TN
I love all OGX products. And I do enjoy this oil. It feels amazing and smells amazing! I warm it in between my hands first and apply the smallest amount from tips to a little below the roots to prevent greasiness. It does take the frizz! And makes my hair supersoft. I apply before if I'm using a heat tool and afterwards as well. Only thing is, the frizz reduction doesn't last all day. I feel as I have to reapply halfway through the day. I have another HG oil that lasts me all day, but is more pricey.
Mikayla S.
Elkhart, IN
I will never stop using this product. I stopped using hairspray because it makes my thin hair feel crunchy and makes my hair frizz up even more. I use this when I straighten my hair and when I keep it curly. This product keeps my hair feeling smooth and bouncy and completely eradicates any need for hairspray! 100/100 would recommend.
Christina M.
Canton, MI
This added shine and helped tame my baby hairs. However, I would not say this was weightless. I have fine hair and found this oil weighed my hair down a lot. I tried to use the smallest amount possible but still found it made my hair even more limp than before and made my hair look super greasy by the end of the day.
Meagan G.
Fremont
This stuff is potent. I didn’t care for the strong smell as it lingered all day and didn’t settle nicely into my hair. I also noticed I could only use it immediately after my shower as it feels a bit greasy on dry hair. I did notice that is vegan helping my ends though so it did help my hair.
Sarah K.
I like this hair oil. It gives great shine and a silky smooth texture. It’s light, but on my hair if I use it when wet and use more than 2 sprays then it makes my hair look oily and will weigh it down. I use this to help tame my frizzies. This helps so much during humid summer months.
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Since taking on the trend of super dark brunettes going platinum blonde my hair needs a little extra TLC both in and out of the shower (and by a little I mean a lot lol) to keep it looking healthy. For the price I can't find a product line I like and trust this much. My hair pretty much drinks this stuff up and I use it on towel dryer hair and usually again after it's dry to finish my hair up. Even when I double up and typically mix together a few oils from this line my hair is always still weightless and always still looks super clean and never greasy.
Sommer M.
Clovis, CA
I use this just about everyday after styling my hair! I tend to straighten or curl my color processed hair everyday. This oil is lightweight and definitely works! I get tons of compliments about how shiny and healthy my hair looks all the time! It has a great smell as well!
Miriah A.
Cleveland
I started using this product to try and protect my hair from further damage because I color and style it A LOT. Not only did it help protect my hair but it healed my hair as well. It made my split ends super soft and helped my hair create a natural oil so it wasn’t so dry and brittle. Now my hair is healthy and I don’t style it as much but I will always continue using this product. It’s also great for fly aways on those humid days! OGX® Keratin Oil Instant Repair Weightless Healing Oil
C C.
I liked this oil because my hair felt silky and looked really shiny after I used it. Be careful not to put too much on your hair, because it will feel heavier and look a little greasy. When using the product in the correct amount however, it is great!
Margo W.
Centerton, AR
My hair tends to be on the oily side, so I tend to steer clear of oil products. But I have tried this one and I was thrilled with how light the texture was. It certainly didn’t weigh my hair down, but I’m not sure it did anything helpful either 🤷🏼‍♀️
I love animals ..
Just wondering if it makes a difference to how your hair looks and feels? Is it a must have in your everyday Haircare routine? Thanks
Elisa R.
I have really bad split ends from straightening my hair so much, and I'm looking into different oils. Is this product even worth it? Or should I buy Argan/Moroccan oil instead?
Arianny L.
San Antonio, TX
Hey I want to know if someone use this and what was the effect that cause in your hair? Because I want something to moisturize my hair and also to make it a little bit straight and I want to know if this can help me! Thank you for your helpOGX® Keratin Oil Instant Repair Weightless Healing Oil
Kathrine O.
Norfolk, VA
Will this weigh my hair down and has it actually shown a difference in hair health after use?
Jana P.
Corvallis
I have been looking for a new oil for my hair, I have thick frizzy hair I'm hoping to find out if this works good for frizzy hair? Does anyone know if this is like the silk hair oil? And how is the cost on this one?

Amazon