BY OGX

The best defense against harsh elements and daily styling is inner strength. Rich, fortifying oil infused with keratin proteins and argan oil helps hair to resist breakage, while conditioning your strands and adding that extra shine.

Cyclotetrasiloxane, Isododecane, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Phenyl Trimethicone, Water (Aqua), Fragrance (Parfum), Yellow 11 (CI 47000), Red 17 (CI 26100).

• When and how do you use this product? Have you seen impro...1 Answers
  • Hey I want to know if someone use this and what was the e...1 Answers
  • Will this weigh my hair down and has it actually shown a ...2 Answers
OGX® Keratin Oil Instant Repair Weightless Healing Oil

Start your review of OGX® Keratin Oil Instant Repair Weightless Healing Oil!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Bianca G.
Spring Valley, NY
Love this stuff as well, I’m not too sure why I no longer have this stuff I was in love! I have to try getting it again. It leaves your hair moisturized and prevents breakage at the ends
Erica R.
Clarksville, TN
I love all OGX products. And I do enjoy this oil. It feels amazing and smells amazing! I warm it in between my hands first and apply the smallest amount from tips to a little below the roots to prevent greasiness. It does take the frizz! And makes my hair supersoft. I apply before if I'm using a heat tool and afterwards as well. Only thing is, the frizz reduction doesn't last all day. I feel as I have to reapply halfway through the day. I have another HG oil that lasts me all day, but is more pricey.
Alaina S.
Gorman
I’ll use this when I know I’m gonna be using hot tools, or when my hair feels a little more brittle. It doesn’t hold my hair down and about one pump will do the trick.
Mikayla S.
Elkhart, IN
I will never stop using this product. I stopped using hairspray because it makes my thin hair feel crunchy and makes my hair frizz up even more. I use this when I straighten my hair and when I keep it curly. This product keeps my hair feeling smooth and bouncy and completely eradicates any need for hairspray! 100/100 would recommend.
Christina M.
Canton, MI
This added shine and helped tame my baby hairs. However, I would not say this was weightless. I have fine hair and found this oil weighed my hair down a lot. I tried to use the smallest amount possible but still found it made my hair even more limp than before and made my hair look super greasy by the end of the day.
Meagan G.
Fremont
This stuff is potent. I didn’t care for the strong smell as it lingered all day and didn’t settle nicely into my hair. I also noticed I could only use it immediately after my shower as it feels a bit greasy on dry hair. I did notice that is vegan helping my ends though so it did help my hair.
Sommer M.
Clovis, CA
I use this just about everyday after styling my hair! I tend to straighten or curl my color processed hair everyday. This oil is lightweight and definitely works! I get tons of compliments about how shiny and healthy my hair looks all the time! It has a great smell as well!
C C.
I liked this oil because my hair felt silky and looked really shiny after I used it. Be careful not to put too much on your hair, because it will feel heavier and look a little greasy. When using the product in the correct amount however, it is great!
Margo W.
Centerton, AR
My hair tends to be on the oily side, so I tend to steer clear of oil products. But I have tried this one and I was thrilled with how light the texture was. It certainly didn’t weigh my hair down, but I’m not sure it did anything helpful either 🤷🏼‍♀️
Colby T.
Murfreesboro, TN
I love this oil! The spray makes the oil easy to distribute. I love using it on my dry scalp before showering as an extra little moisture treatment as well as using it after a shower to smooth my hair! The scent is amazing and just overall great.
Kathrine O.
Norfolk, VA
Will this weigh my hair down and has it actually shown a difference in hair health after use?
I love animals ..
Just wondering if it makes a difference to how your hair looks and feels? Is it a must have in your everyday Haircare routine? Thanks
Elisa R.
I have really bad split ends from straightening my hair so much, and I'm looking into different oils. Is this product even worth it? Or should I buy Argan/Moroccan oil instead?
Jana P.
Corvallis
I have been looking for a new oil for my hair, I have thick frizzy hair I'm hoping to find out if this works good for frizzy hair? Does anyone know if this is like the silk hair oil? And how is the cost on this one?