BY OGX

Lose the split ends, flyaways and broken bits, and help keep your hair’s inner strength and moisture. With this smooth treatment, your hair is good to grow

water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Dimethiconol, Polyquaternium-37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Ppg-1 Trideceth-6, Isopropyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Dmdm Hydantoin, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Magnesium Nitrate, Fragrance (Parfum), Yellow 5 (Ci 19140), Yellow 6 (Ci 15895), Blue 1 (Ci 42090).

• Does this product help with already dry and damaged hair? 2 Answers
  • I color my hair every few months. Would this shampoo be g...2 Answers
  • Would this be good for normal, straight, 90% healthy hair...3 Answers
Samantha H.
Rio Rancho , NM
This is my first Conditioner I've tried that is  sulfate free. I have to use A LOT of product to completely coat my hair. So I've gone through an entire bottle in less than a month. The smell is alright, a little too "perfumey" for me. My hair is very frizzy and stat-icky within a couple of hours of my hair drying. Also it seems like this dries my scalp out a lot. Not sure I will repurchase this type in particular.
Madonna T.
Buena Park, CA
This absolutely is my favorite products I cannot Rave enough about the smell it smells so amazing I just love smelling my hair after them out the shower and not only that your hair just absorbs it right away and I believe that it has a high percentage of keratin because my hair is literally is so shiny so pretty right after I get out the shower and it’s really soft it is a really game changer
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Since becoming a platinum bottle blonde my hair game is dominated by blue and purple toning shampoos and very high end masks and treatments. That said this brand and the Aveeno product line is still in my rotation because of its quality and gentleness. When I need to use a shampoo to wash out residue/ build up of styling products before using the color depositing shampoos this is one of the 2 brands I'll use. I'll also use the associated conditioner mixed in with my color depositing conditioners as well as a cutting agent in my rinse out toners. As for this particular formula it works great to make hair soft and less frizzy... but I could never get past the scent...to me it smelled like movie theater popcorn. I like the other formulations better for that reason.
Jess L.
Post Falls, ID
This anti breakage formula works really well and is priced well for the pocket. While it is inexpensive to it's counterparts, this product does what it says, and does it well. A little bit goes along ways. The scent is more inntbe floral side but isn't overpowering and is very complimentary to other fragrances.
Becki S.
My middle daughter (16) LOVES this brand and this particular one. She has gorgeous thick long hair. This stuff makes her hair shiny, soft, and smelling so good. It’s all she wants to use. It’s a little pricey, but not as expensive as professional shampoo and conditioner.
Hope D.
There’s a noticing difference almost immediately! My hair feels silky smooth and looks smooth too! It helps to tame the flyaways and nourish my dry and damaged hair back to health.

The only downside is a I feel some of their products aren’t very concentrated and require a lot of product to cover long hair. And when the product is kind of expensive, it makes it difficult to only use this.
Sydney H.
LOVE this conditioner! Actually love all of their products. Only downside is you have to use a good amount to get that desired soft feeling if you have damaged hair, no matter which one you use. Overall has improved the quality shine and strength of my hair!
Elisa F.
Bakersfield, CA
I love using this and especially with the shampoo to keep any breakage at bay while I grow my hair out. But I sometimes I feel like it over conditions and since I have oily hair, it induces it. Still satisfied after I get out of the shower and my hair is dried.
Virginia S.
Kingsport, TN
Love this product. It's gentle on my hair and leaves it manageable and very shiny. When I have color on my hair it doesn't seem to strip the color out like many other products do. I highly recommend using the OGX product of your choice.
Kathryn R.
Longview
I love all of these products they all make my hair feel great. This one smells really really good and I find really helps repair my hair. It feels really healthy after using it, so I think it is definitely worth the price.
Corinthia H.
Does this really work or does it just smell good and come in a pretty colored bottle?
April B.
Some conditioners leave my hair feeling heavy and looking a bit clumpy. Has anyone had that kind of result using this conditioner?
Sahra-jessica F.
Wahnapitea , MD
Does this help smooth out hair?
tabetha T.
How does this leave you hair ? what makes you like it
Alexis R.
Does this make your hair oily?