OGX Ice Berry Queen Conditioner

by OGX

Laden with sultry notes of succulent sugared cranberries, creamy jasmine, and opulent liquid amber, this blend will hydrate tresses and infuse them with a seductive scent, leaving an unforgettable impression. Ice Berry Queen smells like that sexy perfume you spritz on before you go out.

No sulfates, dyes or parabens. Safe for all hair types including color treated hair.

Where have people been able to purchase this? I've never seen this product in any stores!
To anyone with long thick color treated/damaged hair, how does this make your hair feel???
Start your review of OGX Ice Berry Queen Conditioner!
How would you rate this product?
Cassondra O.
Chillicothe, OH
This is a sulfate free product which i like alot. Its very inexpensive product and you can buy this at walmart or dollar general stores. Your hair is very soft manageable smells good.
Sara N.
Suamico, WI
OGX Ice Berry Queen Conditioner uploaded by Sara N.
The conditioner is not as thick as I am used to however I found it to rinse out much easier and it leaves my hair so soft! It was a bit harder to comb through my hair however I would rather that then have build up. I also love the smell. Although I received this complementary to test I will be purchasing it in the future.
Akarian M.
Columbia, SC
I did not want to give a review on this product until I was sure about how it worked on my hair. I was a little skeptical bc I have type 4 hair but I actually liked this product. It makes it so easy to detangle my hair. I left with little to no hair coming out from being tangled. Does not have a strong slip like silicon conditioners, but definitely does the job! Leaves your hair smelling really nice!
Shelley B.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
The smells of this line of products is amazing!! Absolutely worth trying all of them!!
Akanksha G.
Greenwood, IN
I got this product complimentary from Influenster to try it and give my opinion about this. And i love this conditioner. It smells so good and gave me a smooth hairs. And it’s not even pricey, I am satisfied with this product and would recommend this to everyone.
Olivia H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the scent it smells so great. Not a bad price at Walmart . I live it. Would recommend
Azucena C.
Purchased at: Target
Hair conditioner with a fruit scent that leaves hair very silky and easy to comb I like because it is easy to get and the price is really very good
Cindi S.
Jackson, TN
I love the scent of this Ogx, and its a well preforming conditioner, helps detangle well.
savannah W.
Huntington, WV
I LOOOOOOVE THIS CONDITIONER AND I LOOOOVE NICOLE GUERRIERO!!!! She’s my all time favorite YouTuber and when she released her hair care products, I had to buy all of them! They smell amazing and clean and I have cherished every bit of what I have left!
Stacie B.
Minneapolis, MN
Oh my goodness, I love this stuff. It smells great and keeps my hair moisturize and soft. I love the fruity scent and the price is right as well.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Andrea F.
il y a 2 ans
Erika S. il y a 2 ans
I have very frizzy hair, and this product help to smooth it out. The result? Silky, shiny, almost damage free hair that smells so yummy!