Business & IndustrialIndustrialMedicalOGX
Hydration + Sea Kelp & Hyaluronic Acid Scrub & Wash

OGX Hydration + Sea Kelp & Hyaluronic Acid Scrub & Wash

by OGX

#3 in Scrubs

Gently exfoliate and hydrate skin with OGX Sea Kelp & Hyaluronic Acid Wash & Scrub. This cleansing liquid body soap is a medium scrub that foams into a rich lather and rinses to reveal softer, more supple skin. The sea kelp infused cleansing formula works over-time with a blend of deeply moisturizing sea kelp and hyaluronic acid, plus gently exfoliating black rice. This versatile hydrating body wash provides long-lasting moisture and gentle-to-medium exfoliation. It works for all skin types but is especially helpful to those with dry skin who need their moisture to go the distance. This hydrating scrub is proudly made with all of the good stuff and no sulfated surfactants.

I love the sound of this product!! But how is the smell??? [product:ogx-hydration-sea-kelp-&-hyaluronic-acid-scrub-&-wash]
Start your review of OGX Hydration + Sea Kelp & Hyaluronic Acid Scrub & Wash!
Indira  S.
Newark, CA
It's a creamy texture and hydrating formula, however I felt that it was not exfoliating enough. This is a body wash not a body scrub, it's an extremely gentle wash, not even a scrub.
Brenda Alin P.
Morelos
OGX Hydration + Sea Kelp & Hyaluronic Acid Scrub & Wash uploaded by Brenda Alin P.
Lo adquirí hace poco y me encantó este exfoliante para cuerpo con ácido hialuronico, tiene un olor como a coco y tiene perlas muy pequeñas con las que se exfolia tu piel, con muy poco producto es más que suficiente para aplicarlo; estoy encantada con este producto, no es muy caro ni muy barato pero vale la pena.
audrey W.
This smells really good and makes my skin feel fresh. The beads in it feel really good and work good to scrub the skin.
Kayla S.
Overall definitely my new go to body wash for summer time. It leaves my skin super soft and very hydrated. Smells AMAZING but the beads in the body wash do not exfoliate much so I still have to use a body scrub if I want to exfoliate and shave. I highly recommend!
liz P.
Port Orchard, WA
it smells good and it makes my skin feel silky smooth. it's nice for the skin and smells to much like kelp and have it even with the smells. very affordable and easy to find and I'd recommend this body wash
Cynthia L.
Villagran
OGX Hydration + Sea Kelp & Hyaluronic Acid Scrub & Wash uploaded by Cynthia L.
Lo ame me deja la piel súper suave y con un aroma delicioso yo lo compre en él Walmart y no tiene precio elevado
Sierra S.
Pls Vrds Est, CA
Amazing scrub, not too harsh but just the right amount of scrub. it will exfoliate your skin but it won't hurt while doing so.
Niruthigha K.
Pittsburgh, PA
This was just like any other body wash it has a really generic soap smell but it lathers up really nice and feels smooth on the body. I can’t really feel the exfoliation. I might buy a different one next time with a more defined scent there coconut coffee scrub body wash is a much better option!
Kourtney T.
Gadsden, AL
OGX Hydration + Sea Kelp & Hyaluronic Acid Scrub & Wash uploaded by Kourtney T.
I have yet to be disappointed with an OGX product. I really love the scrub and wash. It’s super creamy and hydrating and very lightly exfoliating. I do need something a little more gritty for exfoliating before using sunless tanner but this one is great for daily use. It smells fresh and “oceanic” without being too strong. The price point is great too! Amazon has these for about $5-6 & the bottle is HUGE.
Anna L.
Del Rio
One of the best body scrubs I have ever used! It has a light fragrance that doesn’t irritate my skin with little micro beads that work to gently exfoliate your skin. I’ve tried other body scrubs and this one is NOT harsh on your skin at all. I was pleasantly surprised at the quality and performance of this product at such an affordable cost! I highly recommend this to anyone!