OGX Hydrating Shampoo 13.0 fl oz

by OGX

OGX Hydrating Shampoo 13.0 fl oz(pack of 1)

Drop you winter hair care must haves ladies! [product:ogx-hydrating-shampoo-130-fl-ozpack-of-6] Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Anti-Frizz SerumSuave Professionals Shampoo Dry Spray
Start your review of OGX Hydrating Shampoo 13.0 fl oz!
Wilmington, DE
Purchased at: Walmart
This product not only smells really great, but also makes your hair feel nice and smooth. It's a great price and I have used this product multiple times. I would recommend it!
This has to be one of my favorite  shampoos.   Summer time can really dry out my hair, especially when getting in chlorine pools.  My hair smells and feels it's best after shampooing with OGX Hydrating Shampoo.
Airway Hgts, WA
I love the huge selection of the OGX shampoo's and conditioners. I can pick whichever shampoo best suites my hair needs at the time. Always leaves my hair feeling soft and silky. I will continue to buy this brand and try all the different options they offer!
Memphis
Ogx is a really good brand. I feel like their products do exactly what it says on the bottle. This macadamia oil shampoo smells light and fresh. It lathers. It makes my hair squeaky clean. The price could be lower considering the size of the bottle.
Fitchburg
This shampoo offers a deep clean and hydration without weighing your hair down. The scent is light, fresh and clean. OGX is my go to brand when shopping in a drug store. I have been able to grow long, strong hair using this product.
Deerfield, IL
Made my hair very greasy, but did leave ends a little more hydrated. Have dyed hair so its very rough, i noticed ny hair got extremely oily after 1 week of use every other day. Would not buy again.
Collierville , TN
Good decent shampoo that is affordable. Lathers well, smells good and definitely leaves my hair feeling clean. I have naturally dry and curly hair so I need all of the moisture I can get and this does a decent job of it without breaking the bank.
Rio Rancho , NM
This smells good and my hair felt pretty soft but it also felt very weighed down. I also don’t like the packaging it’s just so awkward to hold in your hand in the shower. Will not be repurchasing
Springfield
Love these ..I like that they infuse all natural ingredients that really treat your hair gently , with no harsh additives..leaves hair soft and manageable
Portland
This product is ok. It smells good and lathers really nice but I feel like it doesn’t keep my hair and scalp oil free. I have to wash more frequently.