BY OGX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Organix® Hydrating Moroccan Argan Oil Creamy Oil Lotion.
30% more free.
Lavish creamy oil body lotion with an exclusive moisture lock system made of a quickly absorbing Moroccan argan oil to restore skin's elasticity, with sugar cane and willow bark to soften, giving a radiant glow along with rice milk and bamboo extract to make skin supple and touchable all over.
Beauty pure and simple.

OGX® Hydrating Moroccan Argan Oil Creamy Oil Lotion
  • "Organix Hydrating Moroccan Argan Oil Creamy Oil Lotion 16.9 FL OZ Love this so much . smooth , Very refreshing , dries fast ..Smells absolutely amazing . and the price is reasonable. I'm a fan , I have a few bottles and use it all the time " in 18 reviews
  • "This lotion is really hydrating! If you ever have dry skin, this is the product for you! I use it after I shave my legs and it makes them feel really soft and smooth." in 5 reviews
  • "Onne of my all time favorite lotions, great smell and isn't greasy at all! I have very sensitive skin as well and this is perfect for me to use without causing a rash or anything." in 3 reviews
Karen M.
I love this lotion! I have terribly dry skin in the dry winter months. This lotion makes my skin super soft without being greasy. A small amount goes a long way.
Quawonicka T.
Belton, SC
Great lotion for Spring and Summer months but in the Winter it needs to be layered with a heavier lotion. I love the clean scent and they way feels on my skin.
Anita L.
Very good lotion love the smell of it . Like that when you put it on just absorbs into your sink right away . Used it on eczema skin to works good didn't burn.
Mellissa S.
Great moisturizer! Its creamy and not to thick. It smells nice and goes on really nicely to moisturize your skin daily. Best to apply right after shower.
Natalie H.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Not I my favorite lotion. I bought it because I use this brand's shampoo and conditioner. I wouldn't by it again though. Not a fan of the scent a or the price.
Angelina d.
Dorchester, SC
This lotion is great. It smells really good, not greasy, absorbs fast, and it makes my skin really soft. My new favorite lotion and it's a reasonable price.
Vira M.
Denver, CO
I love this because its a cream oil, gives great coverage w a little amount and leaves my skin soft and smelling good. I use this in the winter and summer.
DeeDee J.
Westchester, IL
Love this products. Keep me moisturized all day. Not to oily or a have fragrance. I love the fact that it has a lot of natural oils in the ingredients
Emily M.
Kapolei, HI
My favorite dry-skin lotion! It has a great scent. You must massage the lotion in or it will not absorb fully, otherwise this is a great daily lotion!
Amy D.
I love this lotion. It has turned into one of my all time favorites. I enjoy the light clean fragrance and how it makes my skin so soft and smooth.
Nicole C.
Does this lotion make you feel greasy?
Kristen D.
Newburgh, NY
what's the price like?
Erica S.
1,621 reviews
Is it hard to rinse out? does it leave your hair feeling weighed down or greasy looking?
Ali C.
Louisville, KY
Does this stuff get down deep to moisturizer dry skin? Smells great but I want to make sure it'll do more than leave a layer of smelly goodness on my skin!
zaveaire c.
Dallas, TX
Does this come in other scents ? I only saw this one at the store .