BY OGX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Organix® Hydrating Moroccan Argan Oil Creamy Oil Lotion.
30% more free.
Lavish creamy oil body lotion with an exclusive moisture lock system made of a quickly absorbing Moroccan argan oil to restore skin's elasticity, with sugar cane and willow bark to soften, giving a radiant glow along with rice milk and bamboo extract to make skin supple and touchable all over.
Beauty pure and simple.

OGX® Hydrating Moroccan Argan Oil Creamy Oil Lotion
  • "Organix Hydrating Moroccan Argan Oil Creamy Oil Lotion 16.9 FL OZ Love this so much . smooth , Very refreshing , dries fast ..Smells absolutely amazing . and the price is reasonable. I'm a fan , I have a few bottles and use it all the time " in 18 reviews
  • "This lotion is really hydrating! If you ever have dry skin, this is the product for you! I use it after I shave my legs and it makes them feel really soft and smooth." in 5 reviews
  • "Onne of my all time favorite lotions, great smell and isn't greasy at all! I have very sensitive skin as well and this is perfect for me to use without causing a rash or anything." in 3 reviews
Danielle W.
This lotion is really greasy and doesn't soak into skin. It sits on top of my skin and has such a greasy dirty nasty feeling. It smells bad too. I found it at Wal-Mart on clearance for $4.50
Limny V.
Wildomar, CA
This smells awesome. I use it after I shower in the morning. It dries quickly so I can be out the door faster. My skin is left hydrated and smelling great all day. I bought mine at Walmart.
Faith B.
Antioch, TN
"I really like that this lotion is very softening like it says but it is a thicker lotion so you don't have to use quite as much. The one thing that is a downside to that is it takes even longer to soak into your skin. A different scent option would be nice as well!"
Kelsie D.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is the best smelling lotion I have ever owned. I adore the Moroccan Argan Oil products, and own literally every single thing in this brand that has the same scent. Buy it! I would hate if they stop making this scent. The lotion is incredibly hydrating as well!
Kindra G.
Wow! The best lotion at your local Walmart. I have 17 fl oz. bottle of this and a lot goes a long way! This is a great product to put on after the shower for dry and itchy skin. This lotion will keep you hydrated through the night and smelling amazing!
Scarlet M.
LOVE OMG smells great I've also used the shampoo and the cream and they did wonders the only reason why my hair survived being bleached 5 times but the position is just Asa amazing I also use it in my hair
Becca B.
Melbourne, FL
Jimena B.
Fairfax, VA
This is sincerely the best lotion I've tried. The smell is to die for and it leaves your head feeling incredibly smooth and silky. I use this after a shower and it makes me feel clean and set to face the world!
Virginia C.
Union, SC
Ohhhhh. Yes! I love this product! Love the way it makes my body feel while I have it on and when after several weeks of using it, I noticed my skin was way softer than what it was to start on with. I love anything that has argan oil.
Summer K.
Rhinelander, WI
Wasn't the best nor the worst! I like this brand a lot! I would buy it again after i try a few more so it was pretty good i guess just want to try different brands.
Nicole C.
Does this lotion make you feel greasy?
Kristen D.
Newburgh, NY
what's the price like?
Erica S.
1,621 reviews
Is it hard to rinse out? does it leave your hair feeling weighed down or greasy looking?
Ali C.
Louisville, KY
Does this stuff get down deep to moisturizer dry skin? Smells great but I want to make sure it'll do more than leave a layer of smelly goodness on my skin!
zaveaire c.
Dallas, TX
Does this come in other scents ? I only saw this one at the store .