BY OGX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Organix® Hydrating Moroccan Argan Oil Creamy Oil Lotion.
30% more free.
Lavish creamy oil body lotion with an exclusive moisture lock system made of a quickly absorbing Moroccan argan oil to restore skin's elasticity, with sugar cane and willow bark to soften, giving a radiant glow along with rice milk and bamboo extract to make skin supple and touchable all over.
Beauty pure and simple.

OGX® Hydrating Moroccan Argan Oil Creamy Oil Lotion
  • "Organix Hydrating Moroccan Argan Oil Creamy Oil Lotion 16.9 FL OZ Love this so much . smooth , Very refreshing , dries fast ..Smells absolutely amazing . and the price is reasonable. I'm a fan , I have a few bottles and use it all the time " in 18 reviews
  • "This lotion is really hydrating! If you ever have dry skin, this is the product for you! I use it after I shave my legs and it makes them feel really soft and smooth." in 5 reviews
  • "Onne of my all time favorite lotions, great smell and isn't greasy at all! I have very sensitive skin as well and this is perfect for me to use without causing a rash or anything." in 3 reviews
Courtney M.
Perrysburg, OH
I love this lotion! The smell is so fresh, summery, and clean. It moisturizes my skin deeply and holds the moisture for hours! The bottle is pretty, too...can't beat that! :)
Kassandra C.
Miami , FL
I am pretty much the cream queen! I have one in every possible place ready to us. Home, purse, office, car ! I use this certain cream when I go on vacation. The change of climate usually makes my skin very dry. I am originally from Florida and most of the places I travel to aren't as humid. This cream is literally my secret to instant hydration. You don't have to put huge amounts are repeat, one time daily and your good to go! Love this product I've bought it about 4X's and I'll probably continue to get it!
Rose B.
Perrysburg, OH
Just bought this and have used NONE of my other body lotions since! The smell is of course great, Which i use the Organix shampoo and conditioner so i knew that already but the consistency of this lotion has me sold...It's not heavy or super oily like some other "hydrating" lotions i have tried. PLUS the bottle size is amazing!! Although I'd still buy it at the normal size bottle.
Bryana H.
This product smells really good so i give it thumbs up for that but this took forever to absorb into the skin I felt like I was rubbing in lotion for days. Also after I put it on it felt like I didn't put lotion on I felt a little dry and as much rubbing I had to do for it to absorb into my skin I was disappointed.
BlakeTheMUA E.
San Diego, CA
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product!
I use this everyday after I shower and it leaves my skin smelling fresh and clean as well as highly moisturized! Perfect efficacy! Would recommend this to any Moroccan Argan oil lover or anyone who needs that intense hydration on their skin.
Katelyn F.
This stuff is an absolute blessing. It is truly amazing. It smells like heaven, is super affordable, pretty to look at, and works like a charm. My skin has never felt so soft! I recommend it to everyone who is looking for a new lotion to try or even if you're just curious about it. I buy this stuff like candy!
Jessica R.
Deville, LA
This argan oil lotion is so moisturizing and smells so good. It's a good size bottle for the price and worth every penny. My skin was so soft only after one application it's creamy and thick which I find in lotion to be a good thing my skin is normally really dry especially in winter months and I apply this after every shower. Another good thing about this products is they don't animal test.
Smells so fresh. I use the shampoo and conditioner from the Moroccan Argan Oil collection as well, and after every shower I follow up with the body lotion. I've used this product religiously for the past 3 years and obviously be buying again. I am a lotion hoarder so usually a lot of my other body lotions get left in the dark, but this one will always be a go-to for me.
Meghan S.
Cantonment, FL
This is my fav lotion! It smells amazing and it leaves my skin feeling so soft and radiant. It's not sticky or does not feel slimy like some lotions. It lasts a really long time and so does the smell of it.
Ti-Aja G.
Greensboro, NC
I have Eczema and it's hard for me to find a good lotion but this has a pretty good lather. It doesn't last as long as I would like but the smell isn't really fragre to which I like, but it is natural so it does have a smell. I think this product is great.
Nicole C.
Does this lotion make you feel greasy?
Erica S.
1,621 reviews
Is it hard to rinse out? does it leave your hair feeling weighed down or greasy looking?
Kristen D.
Newburgh, NY
what's the price like?
Ali C.
Louisville, KY
Does this stuff get down deep to moisturizer dry skin? Smells great but I want to make sure it'll do more than leave a layer of smelly goodness on my skin!
zaveaire c.
Dallas, TX
Does this come in other scents ? I only saw this one at the store .