BY OGX®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Organix® Hydrating Moroccan Argan Oil Creamy Oil Lotion.
30% more free.
Lavish creamy oil body lotion with an exclusive moisture lock system made of a quickly absorbing Moroccan argan oil to restore skin's elasticity, with sugar cane and willow bark to soften, giving a radiant glow along with rice milk and bamboo extract to make skin supple and touchable all over.
Beauty pure and simple.

Rose B.
Rose B.
Maumee, OH
Just bought this and have used NONE of my other body lotions since! The smell is of course great, Which i use the Organix shampoo and conditioner so i knew that already but the consistency of this lotion has me sold...It's not heavy or super oily like some other "hydrating" lotions i have tried. PLUS the bottle size is amazing!! Although I'd still buy it at the normal size bottle.
Smells so fresh. I use the shampoo and conditioner from the Moroccan Argan Oil collection as well, and after every shower I follow up with the body lotion. I've used this product religiously for the past 3 years and obviously be buying again. I am a lotion hoarder so usually a lot of my other body lotions get left in the dark, but this one will always be a go-to for me.
Katelyn F.
Katelyn F.
This stuff is an absolute blessing. It is truly amazing. It smells like heaven, is super affordable, pretty to look at, and works like a charm. My skin has never felt so soft! I recommend it to everyone who is looking for a new lotion to try or even if you're just curious about it. I buy this stuff like candy!
BlakeTheMUA E.
BlakeTheMUA E.
San Diego, CA
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product!
I use this everyday after I shower and it leaves my skin smelling fresh and clean as well as highly moisturized! Perfect efficacy! Would recommend this to any Moroccan Argan oil lover or anyone who needs that intense hydration on their skin.
Faith B.
Faith B.
Antioch, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
"I really like that this lotion is very softening like it says but it is a thicker lotion so you don't have to use quite as much. The one thing that is a downside to that is it takes even longer to soak into your skin. A different scent option would be nice as well!"
Jimena B.
Jimena B.
Vienna, Va
This is sincerely the best lotion I've tried. The smell is to die for and it leaves your head feeling incredibly smooth and silky. I use this after a shower and it makes me feel clean and set to face the world!
Scarlet M.
Scarlet M.
LOVE OMG smells great I've also used the shampoo and the cream and they did wonders the only reason why my hair survived being bleached 5 times but the position is just Asa amazing I also use it in my hair
Limny V.
Limny V.
Wildomar, CA
This smells awesome. I use it after I shower in the morning. It dries quickly so I can be out the door faster. My skin is left hydrated and smelling great all day. I bought mine at Walmart.
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Bayport, NY
By far my all time favorite body lotion. The scent is phenomenal and lasts all day. I can't get enough of it. Plus it doesn't bother my sensitive skin. I adore this lotion
This lotion is really hydrating! If you ever have dry skin, this is the product for you! I use it after I shave my legs and it makes them feel really soft and smooth.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this lotion make you feel greasy?
Holmes, NY
what's the price like?
Erica S.
Erica S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it hard to rinse out? does it leave your hair feeling weighed down or greasy looking?
Holmes, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
i have super oily skin, does it soak in well?
Ali C.
Ali C.
Iowa City, IA
Does this stuff get down deep to moisturizer dry skin? Smells great but I want to make sure it'll do more than leave a layer of smelly goodness on my skin!