BY OGX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Organix® Hydrating Moroccan Argan Oil Creamy Oil Lotion.
30% more free.
Lavish creamy oil body lotion with an exclusive moisture lock system made of a quickly absorbing Moroccan argan oil to restore skin's elasticity, with sugar cane and willow bark to soften, giving a radiant glow along with rice milk and bamboo extract to make skin supple and touchable all over.
Beauty pure and simple.

OGX® Hydrating Moroccan Argan Oil Creamy Oil Lotion
  • "Organix Hydrating Moroccan Argan Oil Creamy Oil Lotion 16.9 FL OZ Love this so much . smooth , Very refreshing , dries fast ..Smells absolutely amazing . and the price is reasonable. I'm a fan , I have a few bottles and use it all the time " in 18 reviews
  • "This lotion is really hydrating! If you ever have dry skin, this is the product for you! I use it after I shave my legs and it makes them feel really soft and smooth." in 5 reviews
  • "Onne of my all time favorite lotions, great smell and isn't greasy at all! I have very sensitive skin as well and this is perfect for me to use without causing a rash or anything." in 3 reviews
dayhana s.
Stamford, CT
Purchased at: Walgreens
#motd #makeup #fashion #ootd #fashionista #couplegoals #makeupartist #fashionblogger #beautiful #model #mua #makeuplover #style #outfitoftheday #outfit #makeupaddict #fashionstyle #ootd #makeupjunkie #healthy #travel #travelphotography #fashionistas #love #stylish #fashiongram #mua #vacation #fitness #photography #instafashion
Shanice B.
Edmond , OK
This while Moroccan line is to die for!!! Not only does it smell good but it definitely leaves my hair moisturized, shiny and smooth. I purchased this along with the shampoo and conditioner and they work best when you use all three products together. Being a curly haired girl, I've experimented with just about every brand there is but I always come back to OGX! My curls LOVE this lotion! The only downfall I have is how pricey they are for little bit of product. I spent almost $30 purchasing 3 products and I use it all up within a week and a half or two weeks because I have so much hair!
Brandy D.
I fell in love with OGX when I discovered that they were sulfate free and available at the drugstore for a decent and affordable price! They are all infused with natural ingredients and smell delicious like coconuts and such.
Missy B.
Scranton, PA
Ogx products are the bomb. They always smell good and natural. At the same time they make your hair look beautiful and cater to whatever you need in a hair product at the time. The prices fluctuate quite a bit in these, which I'm not too fond of.
Kirti p.
Argan oil has been a big thing for the past few years now and there's a good reason for it is definitely hydrates and it smells amazing I definitely like the solution because it reminds me of the same smell that's in the shampoo and conditioner. I would highly recommend and it's a great deal for the price
Natalie C.
HOLY GOD THIS IS A LIFESAVER! I got This at a local drugstore, and it was AMAZING. It's really hydrating, but it's not heavy. It's extremely effective for me, living in a cold climate. It also has a really fresh scent. I recommend it to everyone.
Catherine C.
Brandon, MS
I have raved about the scent in this line in many of my reviews - I wish they would make this into a perfume because I would definitely wear it. The lotion itself I would say is pretty average quality and it's good for daily use. I buy this lotion purely for the scent that I love.
Sabrina C.
Vancouver
I love the scent of this product, although I am not sure if it is that effective. It was quite cheap and these products can be purchased at any drugstores etc. the packaging is cute, as well. Overall a decent product, but not necessary.
SHAMENA S.
Love this brand. It is organic and free of sulfates and parabens. I love how it smells good. It is really good and moisturizing and cleansing your hair. It also does not strip your hair of its natural oils.
Emon G.
Absolute FAVORITE lotion ever!! Not only is it hydrating and moisturizing but it smells AMAZING!! I usually purchase from Bed Bath & Beyond because they always have discounts and they will price match.
Nicole C.
Does this lotion make you feel greasy?
Kristen D.
Newburgh, NY
what's the price like?
Erica S.
1,621 reviews
Is it hard to rinse out? does it leave your hair feeling weighed down or greasy looking?
zaveaire c.
Dallas, TX
Does this come in other scents ? I only saw this one at the store .
Kristen D.
Newburgh, NY
i have super oily skin, does it soak in well?