OGX® Hydrating Moroccan Argan Oil Creamy Body Wash uploaded by Shayla M.

BY OGX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ogx hydrating moroccan argan oil creamy body wash - 13oz

• I already have the lotion and I never can find the body w...2 Answers
Amethyst T.
Morgantown, WV
I am so obsessed with this brand I have the matching argon oil shampoo/ conditioner, lotion, and body wash! I use this body wash every day and it works wonders on my skin and smells so lovely you will never want to leave the shower!
Elaine T.
Roanoke
This stuff smells amazing. I use more moisturizing body washes in the winter because all of my skin gets dry and flaky. The argon oil really seems to help moisturizer my skin. And I like this brand because they don't use parabens or sulfates. If you don't know why those are bad, it's worth looking it up!!
Stephanie K.
Bradenton
One of my favorite shampoos! I have very dry hair and this makes my hair super silky and soft. Also makes my hair smell super good. I purchased it at Ulta and I love it. Totally recommend.
Jasmine R.
This product is very moisturizing and has a lot of slip. Whenever my hair feels really dry is isn't absorbing any other conditioner, it absorbs this one. The only downside to this conditioner, for me at least, is that my hair gets used to it by the time I'm done with the bottle; so that's why I try to switch it up with different organix products.
Michelle M.
Neither my husband nor myself are fans of this Body Wash from OGX even though we have enjoyed some others. The reason is we did not feel very clean after using it. The body wash does have 2 redeaming qualities though... it smells good & does not dry our skin out.
b j.
I love this product! Smells great, & its not runny like most body washes, its a thick and creamy texture. Always leaves my skin feeling soft..
Lisa W.
Carmel, IN
This body wash smells so good and leaves your skin smelling good! My boyfriend loves it. It has a rich lather and leaves you feeling fresh.
Laura P.
Absolute favorite. Smells good, feels hydrating and doesn't leave my skin feeling tight. Something worth the repurchase
Kenya M.
Arlington, TX
I highly recommend this product for any hair type. I loved using the Moroccan oils in my hair as well as on my body
Shayla M.
Barboursville
One of my favorite brands of body lotion! Cannot believe it is discontinued :/ it really relived my dry hands
Armani K.
Lafayette, LA
I already have the lotion and I never can find the body wash, there always out. Where are other places to buy this.