BeautyBodyBody CareOGX
OGX Hydrating Moroccan Argan Body Oil

OGX® Hydrating Moroccan Argan Body Oil

by OGX

Lavish dry body oil with an exclusive Moisture Lock System® made of a precious blend of quickly absorbing pure Moroccan argan oil to restore elasticity, with sugar cane and willow bark to soften, giving a radiant glow and rice milk and bamboo extract to make skin supple and touchable all over. Why We Love It... It s a sensual Moroccan escape every time you spread it on! Why You Want It... Makes your skin glow all over! This dry oil blend is never greasy, instantly penetrating inner layers of skin with naturally occurring nutrients and burst of hydration.

How much are you supposed to spray on and apply for it to work its magic?
Is there another similar product like this since this is discontinued?
With this being discontinued, can anyone suggest an alternative?
Start your review of OGX® Hydrating Moroccan Argan Body Oil!
Product Highlights
I have a drawer and shelf full of lotions, whips, cremes and goodness knows what else to combat bad winter dry skin. But I finally found something that not only smooths my skin but helps gives it a healthy glow and not cause breakouts or have excessive greasy build ups. Works best when you also use the Argan Oil Body Wash.in reviews
Catie E.
Avon, OH
This oil is a cheap imitation of the real Moroccan Oil. If you can't afford the real stuff, then this is an adequate substitute. Not the real deal, though.
vanessa T.
El Paso, TX
Love this stuff! Use in the shower and it leaves my skin nice and soft. Smells nice, too. ❤️
Jasmine A.
Auburn, WA
During my pregnancy I was a little bit dry think that the baby was taking up all of my moisture so I started using the stuff to help me with my dry skin and I have to say this oil works wonders on my scaly skin normally would not pregnant my skin is already soft and supple but this help give it a nice hydrating drink
Staci B.
Spruce Pine, NC
Really good body oil. Great price. I love how the top is not a pump spray especially with slick hands.
Kathy L.
Alexandria, VA
1,397 reviews
I like to use new creams to know which is better for the skin and I would be happy to be able to try this, how about it, but if I know that this brand is great, I have others but I use them from this brand and I love how they leave the skin.
Elbatoul Y.
Everett, MA
Love this! I never thought I needed this in my beauty and makeup routine! It makes my skin super soft
Katie M.
Naperville, IL
There are a lot of purposes for this product. I need to do research for other uses for it. It is great quality! I use it to shave my legs. I know, seems weird, but I read that it was really good for that so that’s why I purchased it and I’m so happy that I did!
Nicole W.
Saint Paul, MN
I bought this product from Ulta before going on a cruise to the carribean. I wanted it for making sure my skin not only stayed hydrated but also looked smooth and glowing. I would absolutely buy this product again.
Taren O.
This is my favorite hair oil! I use it while straightening my hair with my flat iron. I have dry/frizzy hair and this oil helps rid me of frizz and gives my hair moisture and shine. Love it!
Mollie S.
Aliquippa, PA
I love this oil. It's great for dry skin, especially in the winter time. It's the perfect amount of moisture and adds a nice shin and glow to the skin!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...