OGX® Hydrating Moroccan Argan Body Oil uploaded by Laquania W.OGX® Hydrating Moroccan Argan Body Oil uploaded by Tori C.OGX® Hydrating Moroccan Argan Body Oil uploaded by Kathleen C.

BY OGX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lavish dry body oil with an exclusive Moisture Lock System® made of a precious blend of quickly absorbing pure Moroccan argan oil to restore elasticity, with sugar cane and willow bark to soften, giving a radiant glow and rice milk and bamboo extract to make skin supple and touchable all over. Why We Love It... It s a sensual Moroccan escape every time you spread it on! Why You Want It... Makes your skin glow all over! This dry oil blend is never greasy, instantly penetrating inner layers of skin with naturally occurring nutrients and burst of hydration.

• How well does this product work on children natural hair?1 Answers
  • Does this really keep your skin hydrated and how long doe...4 Answers
  • Does this help with split ends? Is it silicone and sulfat...2 Answers
OGX® Hydrating Moroccan Argan Body Oil
  • "I have a drawer and shelf full of lotions, whips, cremes and goodness knows what else to combat bad winter dry skin. But I finally found something that not only smooths my skin but helps gives it a healthy glow and not cause breakouts or have excessive greasy build ups. Works best when you also use the Argan Oil Body Wash." in 4 reviews
Brianna S.
burlington
Maaannn I loved this stuff right here I don't really have that many items I swear by but this was definitely one of them, I'm glad they changed the packaging I remember when I first started using this the top was different and one day it spilled all over the place 😭. This oil just gives you that healthy glow to your skin I just can't believe this has been discontinued idk what I'm gonna replace this with I loved this so much...so sad
Katie M.
Naperville, IL
There are a lot of purposes for this product. I need to do research for other uses for it. It is great quality! I use it to shave my legs. I know, seems weird, but I read that it was really good for that so that’s why I purchased it and I’m so happy that I did!
Samantha R.
Muskegon, MI
Great product! I love the scent, and it leaves my hair soft and takes the frizz away. I know that it is not branded for color care but i feel like it does help maintain my semi permanent colors
Cherise1676 ..
Indianapolis, IN
I absolutely love this product!! I have sensitive skin, especially after shaving my legs. Lotions always cause razor burn, but this moisturizes without causing irritation. I bought in my local store and almost had a panic attack when I couldn't find it on the shelf the next time. Thankfully, I can still purchase online. The fragrance is AMAZING. I'm quite addicted.
Rachel G.
Nashville, TN
It is much more watery consistency than the organic moroccan argan oil for hair, so I use the hair oil on my body, but I also use this one. It has a good value and leaves your skin a little oily, but it looks like a healthy shimmer instead of an unnatural looking glow. I do like this product, but it isn't my favorite body oil.
Mirella H.
San Diego, CA
Favorite body oil so far. I love the smell of it and how fast absorbs on the skin, despite being an oil does not feel greasy at all. I use it daily after my shower and I love how my skin glows and feels moisturized. The only downside is package, I don't like how messy this is, I would love to see this oil in a bottle with a pump, that would be awesome.
Erika O.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this oil. What I do with it is that while I'm showering I apply a small amount of it on my conditioner and leave it for a couple of minutes and then rinse. When I get out after I have brushed my hair I apply a just a little more. You might think I might be over doing it, but it works great! My hair has been treated so many times with hair coloring and the heat of my hair appliances that I found that applying this oil to my hair had to be a must. My hair has gotten way healthier than what it used to be.
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
Seeing as how this is a body oil, I followed the directions on the back and added some to my bath. It worked wonders for my dry skin. I've also used it as an in-shower "lotion" and for leg and arm massages after a hard workout and it absorbs into the skin easily and locks in for extended hydration.
Carolina K.
Alhambra, CA
I use this two to three times per week to help mend my split ends. I'm not a huge fan of the smell, but it doesn't smell bad. I have a slight wavy textured hair and it does help me tame fly-a-ways and after not using it for a while, I noticed that without it, I do tend to get a lot of split ends. It's affordable and can be found in any drugstore. I first saw it at Rite Aid, but I ended up buying it from Target.
Taylor S.
Palatine, IL
I tend to use this on day old hair to add back some shine to my ends. It works amazingly without adding too much oil and therefore making my hair look greasy. It's decently priced, and compared to other drugstore oils I've used, this is one of my favorites. I would definitely repurchase.
jeseca n.
Jonesboro, GA
Does this really keep your skin hydrated and how long does it last?
Tiffany L.
Meridian, ID
Does this help with split ends? Is it silicone and sulfate free?
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is there another similar product like this since this is discontinued?
Stephanie  P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
How do you know if you are getting a "knock off" oil or not? I feel that these products are a good regime for hair care, but that good nutrition will help aid hair care too.
Krystal C.
Whiteville , NC
How well does this product work on children natural hair?