BY OGX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A creamy blend of cocoa butter and keratin proteins drench each strand with moisture while avocado oil and coconut oil reduce frizz, add illuminating shine and lasting smoothness. Why we love it. It s a creamy indulgence for extra smoothness and shine. Why you want it. The rich Brazilian coconut oils and fortifying keratin give a luxurious, salon-style deep conditioning treatment that smoothes, straightens and adds sensation shine. What s in it for you. Transform your hair into silky smooth locks with this exclusive blend of organic coconut oil, rich keratin proteins, avocado oil and cocoa butter. not tested on animals

• Does this product still exist? I can't find it anywhere! ...1 Answers
Caitlan T.
I MISS THIS PRODUCT SO MUCH!!! I hope they bring it back. It did wonders to my thick Asian hair and smelled amazing. I’d use it once or twice a week and it was a TREAT. OGX, please bring this mask back!!!
Amaris C.
Yonkers, NY
I personally think this product is absolutely fantastic! I have read comments about people saying that this product doesn't work or didn't work for their hair, and what I would like to point out is that this product isn't a keratin treatment. Rather, the product is infused with some keratin components so that it helps maintain the treatment within your hair for as long as possible. Additionally, the product requires that you keep it in your hair for at least 3 - 5 minutes and then wash it off ... I've purposefully ignored this and rinsed it off immediately once - and I found the results were entirely different. My hair wasn't as soft as it is when I actually follow the directions.
Carrie E.
Avon, NY
I have really thick hair with curl. Normally it takes me FOREVER to dry or straighten my hair. It's annoying. I bought this product along with the shampoo, conditioner and flat iron spray. I use the mask a few times a week. I now only spend 10-15 minutes straightening my hair! I let it dry overnight. I have even recommended it to 2 other people that love it as well. I ran out and am not having an issue finding the mask though!
Alisha I.
This masque I find extremely refreshing. When applying the masque you can quickly tell that it hydrates the hair soft and you scalp altogether leaving your hair smooth and silky before styling. I would definitely recommend this products to others. Especially color treated hair.
Elizabeth G.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this product, it provides a decent amount of moisture to my hair, reduces my split ends but if you are looking for INTENSE therapy might not be right for you. I have never colored my hair and only straigthen and blowdry it so my hair only really requires a bit of moisture to keep it looking good, might wanna look elsewhere for colored, damaged, extremely dry hair.
Kristiina B.
Spring, TX
It is a good hair mask, makes your hair really soft. Also has a very pleasant smell. On the downside, if you have curly hair I don't think it will make it less curly.
What I love about this product that it's all natural.
Angie F.
Sarasota, FL
I was in desperate need for a keratin treatment/therapy so I figured this would work. It didn't. I literally had to apply half of the bottle to make it slighty soft. Used it only twice. Waste of money
Sumia Y.
Bronx, NY
pretty good does leave your hair more manageable and soft but i feel as if it's effects doesnt last long, as in you hair will be tamed and nice only after use for that day and you really can't use this everyday.
Kristin W.
St Clr Shores, MI
I hated this mask. I don't think it did anything for my hair. After a few uses I threw the rest out. I much prefer the neutrogena triple moisture mask.
Melissa K.
This really helps keep my naturally frizzy hair smooth for quite a while. A little of this product goes a long way with hair that is thinner.
Jade G.
Jackson, NJ
Does this product still exist? I can't find it anywhere! Or does anyone have a nice substitute?