BY OGX®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Makes your skin glow all over. This dry oil blend is never greasy, instantly moisturizes the skin with naturally occurring nutrients and a burst of hydration. It's a sensual moroccan escape every time you spread it on.

Buy on Amazon
Jessica W.
Canton, MS
This product does very good for providing long lasting moisture. It is also a lot of the product in the seemingly small encasement. I just don't personally care for the smell but if you like the smell of argan oil I highly recommend it.
Keisha B.
Spring Valley, CA
This lotion is excellent . It has a refreshing scent to it and works greats with the body wash as well . It does take some time to rub into my skin though . But it keeps my skin ultra hydrated throughout the day and I love it .
Karina C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
OMG this lotion smells amazing. Not only does it work great but it smells like heaven. Plus the packaging is super cute. Definitely try it.
Kailee K.
State College, PA
My favorite lotion ever in the history of ever. Smells great, super hydrating, and just a little goes such a long way. I have two newish tattoos and I find this lotion is wonderful for hydrating them and keeping them looking perfect! Overall and amazing lotion
AJ S.
Columbus, GA
This lotion hydrates my skin in the winter. I have eczema and this is one of the best I've found in a long time. Plus it smells great!
Lladira  D.
This lotion is great. I love how it makes my skin feel. It hydrates it without being too think or sticky on your skin. It's leaves your skin glowing and on top of that it has an amazing smell that lasts all day.
Ellie P.
Waterville, ME
I am a huge fan of this lotion!! I bought it as a second choice because I could not find my favorite scent of Organix lotion, but this definitely did not disappoint. It smells nice, and it is not too strong of a scent. The formula keeps my skin feeling soft and smooth without building up and feeling sticky or greasy. I use it on my arms and legs, and I am not sure how it would work on my face, but I feel like it would be fine. I highly recommend this product!!
Marlena B.
Rainbow city , AL
This product is great! The smell is strong but in my opinion that's a great thing when you're looking for a fresh smell all day. My skin seriously drinks this formula in and feels hydrated (-grease!! Best part) all day. Love love love! #bestof2015
Samantha P.
Frankfort, NY
I've found any products with argan oil really helps my skin and hair. And this product is no exception and is really affordable as well.
Candace W.
I love the scent of this & it is super hydrating. It sinks into your skin nicely, you do have to rub it in a bit & a little goes a long way but it doesn't make you feel sticky after using it.
Brittany S.
Athens, TN
Has organix lotion replaced another lotion in your life as well? I used to shop at bath and body works a lot until I started using this, now nothing can compare!
Miranda L.
Mcloud, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this oily?
Emily W.
Bridgeport, CT
I've been looking for a new lotion. I love the organix hair line. How is their lotion line?
Triana f.
LACONIA, NH
Do they have any other scent
Heidi V.
What's the use of argan oil?