BY OGX®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Makes your skin glow all over. This dry oil blend is never greasy, instantly moisturizes the skin with naturally occurring nutrients and a burst of hydration. It's a sensual moroccan escape every time you spread it on.

Buy on Amazon
Alexys L.
Alexys L.
I've always been a fan of Organix products and this lotion is no exception. I only recently found out they made lotion and I had to try it immediately. I'm boating a lot in the summer, so my skin needs something super hydrating to keep it smooth and silky. This products packs it in and leaves my skin hydrated without a greasy layer on top. The scent is fresh and pleasant but not overpowering. This may very well end up my number one go-to lotion. Highly recommend!
Kelley M.
Kelley M.
Sunnyvale, CA
This lotion smells SOOO good. I love using this product especially for my legs, they end up coming out super soft. I use other lotions for my upper body/hands, but I'm sure it could be great for those areas too.
Stacy F.
Stacy F.
This is a super nice body lotion that keeps my skin very soft. I also like the smell, it's nice but not too overpowering or anything.
Evelyn K.
Evelyn K.
This lotion replenishes my skin with moisture without the greasiness that some other lotions tend to have. It also leaves my skin moisturized all day, and I don't have to reapply it. The smell is fresh and clean, and not overpoweringly sweet, so it would work well with any perfume you put on your skin.
Amber G.
Amber G.
Graham, NC
I came across this in ULTA and even though I had an arm full of hair care products and that was my main focus on that trip, I had to have this. The smell of this and the hair care line is absolutely outrageous. So good.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Romeoville, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really good lotion! I love it! To me it is light and moisturizing and it smells good, but it is a bit on the pricey side if you ask me.
Audrey O.
Audrey O.
Grandview, OH
Love this lotion!! Not greasy, thick and smooth! Love it in the winter after showers! It smells so good not fruity or flowery! Leaves your skin soft and silky! Totally worth the money if you have dry skin!
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Bellevue, WA
I haven't used this lotion but it smells amazing! This is on my list of lotions to purchase next. Right now I am using the Organix Coconut Lotion and I love it! They have awesome shampoos and conditioners too :)
Augusta T.
Augusta T.
Concord
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this after using the shampoo and conditioner. It made my skin smell amazing and it has never been more soft!
BY FAR, this is my absolute favorite lotion. It has everything a girl wants. Amazing scent and super rich and moisturizing. I absolutely love it! No complaints!
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Athens, TN
Has organix lotion replaced another lotion in your life as well? I used to shop at bath and body works a lot until I started using this, now nothing can compare!
Miranda L.
Miranda L.
Mcloud, OK
Is this oily?
Emily W.
Emily W.
Bridgeport, CT
I've been looking for a new lotion. I love the organix hair line. How is their lotion line?
Triana f.
Triana f.
Laconia, NH
Do they have any other scent
Heidi V.
Heidi V.
What's the use of argan oil?