BY OGX®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Makes your skin glow all over. This dry oil blend is never greasy, instantly moisturizes the skin with naturally occurring nutrients and a burst of hydration. It's a sensual moroccan escape every time you spread it on.

Buy on Amazon
Amanda P.
Belleville, WI
I just used it for the first time. It feels great and smells awesome.. but I don't necessarily think it's worth the price on the tag..
AJ S.
Columbus, GA
This lotion hydrates my skin in the winter. I have eczema and this is one of the best I've found in a long time. Plus it smells great!
Cristina R.
I am in love with the ogx products. It makes my skin so soft and the smell is great and long lasting. I use it daily, after showering.
Stacy F.
This is a super nice body lotion that keeps my skin very soft. I also like the smell, it's nice but not too overpowering or anything.
Sabrina S.
Tacoma, WA
A lotion that smells great and leaves my skin feeling clean and moistrized. Isnt thick. Bottle is pretty big so it last a long time.
Patrice P.
Indianapolis , IN
Loooovvvee this stuff!! Smells so good! Makes me feel so soft! AND I caught it on sale for $4.99!! I will be getting this again
taylen c.
Frankfort, KY
I love this product it worked very well. It was a great everyday moisturizer. I would not put on face just bc of the oil.
Augusta T.
Concord
I bought this after using the shampoo and conditioner. It made my skin smell amazing and it has never been more soft!
Simone B.
Bremerton, WA
This stuff smells soo good and it makes my skin soo soft, this is probably going to be my new lotion it's amazing!
Corinne S.
This has the most amazing smell ever. I started with just the shampoo and conditioner, now I want it all.
Brittany S.
Athens, TN
Has organix lotion replaced another lotion in your life as well? I used to shop at bath and body works a lot until I started using this, now nothing can compare!
Miranda L.
Mcloud, OK
Is this oily?
Emily W.
Bridgeport, CT
I've been looking for a new lotion. I love the organix hair line. How is their lotion line?
Triana f.
LACONIA, NH
Do they have any other scent
Heidi V.
What's the use of argan oil?