BY OGX®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Makes your skin glow all over. This dry oil blend is never greasy, instantly moisturizes the skin with naturally occurring nutrients and a burst of hydration. It's a sensual moroccan escape every time you spread it on.

Buy on Amazon
BY FAR, this is my absolute favorite lotion. It has everything a girl wants. Amazing scent and super rich and moisturizing. I absolutely love it! No complaints!
Melynda D.
Secane, PA
I love all things in Organix line! The lotion is no exception. Wonderful smell, great texture of the lotion, and it does make my skin silky smooth and hydrated
KeKe Dior G.
Beltsville, MD
I love this lotion! It makes your skin look and feel moisturized while actually moisturizing your skin. It is a very good product that I use almost daily.
Sarah S.
Brownsburg, IN
Samantha H.
Medical Lake, Washington
This is literally my favorite lotion ever. I sometimes get really dry skin and this is the only lotion that works for me. Plus it smells really good!
Jessica F.
Monroe Twp, NJ
I love this product. It smells lovely and goes on great with no greasy feeling afterwords. This product leaves my skin feeling smooth and refreshed!
Brittany B.
Romeoville, IL
This is a really good lotion! I love it! To me it is light and moisturizing and it smells good, but it is a bit on the pricey side if you ask me.
Dani V.
AMAZING!!!! It smells fantastic. It leaves my skin feeling soft and isn't heavy or greasy feeling. I always recommend this to friends and family.
Karina C.
OMG this lotion smells amazing. Not only does it work great but it smells like heaven. Plus the packaging is super cute. Definitely try it.
Samantha P.
Frankfort, NY
I've found any products with argan oil really helps my skin and hair. And this product is no exception and is really affordable as well.
Brittany S.
Athens, TN
Has organix lotion replaced another lotion in your life as well? I used to shop at bath and body works a lot until I started using this, now nothing can compare!
Miranda L.
Mcloud, OK
Is this oily?
Emily W.
Bridgeport, CT
I've been looking for a new lotion. I love the organix hair line. How is their lotion line?
Triana f.
LACONIA, NH
Do they have any other scent
Heidi V.
What's the use of argan oil?