BY OGX®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Makes your skin glow all over. This dry oil blend is never greasy, instantly moisturizes the skin with naturally occurring nutrients and a burst of hydration. It's a sensual moroccan escape every time you spread it on.

Buy on Amazon
Destiny S.
Destiny S.
Bowling Green, KY
I love this product. After I use it, it leave my body feel refreshed and smooth. I use to buy my lotions at bath and body works, but since I discoverded this, I now go to my local Walmart to purchase this lotion.
Amy D.
Amy D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This is one of my favorite lotions to use. It is so moisturizing and it lasts all day. The smell is nice but not too powerful. My skin is so silky after I use this product and it lasts all day.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Brownsburg, IN
I love this lotion! It makes your skin look and feel moisturized while actually moisturizing your skin. It is a very good product that I use almost daily.
Patrice P.
Patrice P.
Indianapolis , IN
Loooovvvee this stuff!! Smells so good! Makes me feel so soft! AND I caught it on sale for $4.99!! I will be getting this again
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
Tacoma, WA
A lotion that smells great and leaves my skin feeling clean and moistrized. Isnt thick. Bottle is pretty big so it last a long time.
taylen c.
taylen c.
Frankfort, KY
I love this product it worked very well. It was a great everyday moisturizer. I would not put on face just bc of the oil.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Canton, MS
This product does very good for providing long lasting moisture. It is also a lot of the product in the seemingly small encasement. I just don't personally care for the smell but if you like the smell of argan oil I highly recommend it.
Paula C.
Paula C.
Mc Calla, AL
I love the smell of this lotion. My only complaint is how you can easily use to much and it takes forever to rub it into your skin so it doesn't show. Other than that it is a great product.
Taryn V.
Taryn V.
Nancy, KY
Love this product. Light weight with a light yet nice scent. Leaves skin very soft.
Hayli Z.
Hayli Z.
After using the Argan Oil shampoo from Organix I fell in love with the delicious smell. I got the moisturizer because I loved it so much and I was not disappointed. The moisturizer is thick and creamy and helps put moisture back into by skin,
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Athens, TN
Has organix lotion replaced another lotion in your life as well? I used to shop at bath and body works a lot until I started using this, now nothing can compare!
Miranda L.
Miranda L.
Mcloud, OK
Is this oily?
Emily W.
Emily W.
Bridgeport, CT
I've been looking for a new lotion. I love the organix hair line. How is their lotion line?
Triana f.
Triana f.
Laconia, NH
Do they have any other scent
Heidi V.
Heidi V.
What's the use of argan oil?