BY OGX®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Makes your skin glow all over. This dry oil blend is never greasy, instantly moisturizes the skin with naturally occurring nutrients and a burst of hydration. It's a sensual moroccan escape every time you spread it on.

Buy on Amazon
Bri R.
Lake City, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the best lotions I've used ever! I love the smell, so amazingly yummy! Definitely made my body all soft and the smell made me get tons of compliments at work!
Jessica F.
Monroe Twp, NJ
I love this product. It smells lovely and goes on great with no greasy feeling afterwords. This product leaves my skin feeling smooth and refreshed!
Marisa F.
Northport, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lotion is so hydrating for the skin and never greasy. I use it after the shower and especially after the beach, it re-hydrates my skin and keeps it looking silky smooth, and glowing. I also use argan oil for my hair and it is such a great product.
BY FAR, this is my absolute favorite lotion. It has everything a girl wants. Amazing scent and super rich and moisturizing. I absolutely love it! No complaints!
Destiny S.
Bowling Green, KY
I love this product. After I use it, it leave my body feel refreshed and smooth. I use to buy my lotions at bath and body works, but since I discoverded this, I now go to my local Walmart to purchase this lotion.
Jacqueline B.
Recently bought this lotion as I was looking for something that lasts, and I was pleasantly surprised. Though it is not the best it smells amazing, and I would totally buy this again.
KeKe Dior G.
Beltsville, MD
I love this lotion! It makes your skin look and feel moisturized while actually moisturizing your skin. It is a very good product that I use almost daily.
Samantha T.
Mount Dora, FL
This lotion smells heavenly. It's so awesome. It's not greasy at all and makes your skin feel soft and smooth. The smell is just amazing, I always get compliments on it. Definitely will keep buying this!
taylen c.
Frankfort, KY
I love this product it worked very well. It was a great everyday moisturizer. I would not put on face just bc of the oil.
Paula C.
Mc Calla, AL
I love the smell of this lotion. My only complaint is how you can easily use to much and it takes forever to rub it into your skin so it doesn't show. Other than that it is a great product.
Brittany S.
Athens, TN
Has organix lotion replaced another lotion in your life as well? I used to shop at bath and body works a lot until I started using this, now nothing can compare!
Miranda L.
Mcloud, OK
Is this oily?
Emily W.
Bridgeport, CT
I've been looking for a new lotion. I love the organix hair line. How is their lotion line?
Triana f.
LACONIA, NH
Do they have any other scent
Heidi V.
What's the use of argan oil?