BY OGX®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Makes your skin glow all over. This dry oil blend is never greasy, instantly moisturizes the skin with naturally occurring nutrients and a burst of hydration. It's a sensual moroccan escape every time you spread it on.

Buy on Amazon
  • "This is one of my favorite lotions to use. It is so moisturizing and it lasts all day. The smell is nice but not too powerful. My skin is so silky after I use this product and it lasts all day." in 29 reviews
  • "Living in the desert, I get some serious dry skin. But this stuff smells and feels amazing. It seems like I can literally feel it moisturizing my dry skin. Very penetrating. Doesn't linger too much or feel greasy. " in 9 reviews
  • "I had no clue that Organix made lotion. I have used their shampoo products and I love them, see I have very sensitive skin so I would love to try this lotion to see how it helps my skin and I also love that it has the argan oil in it. This is a must for me!!" in 4 reviews
Arielle B.
Michigan
This is my all time favorite lotion! Its very moistuizing, creamy and doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy at all like some body lotions do. It also makes my skin look so radiant as well.. A+++
BY FAR, this is my absolute favorite lotion. It has everything a girl wants. Amazing scent and super rich and moisturizing. I absolutely love it! No complaints!
Melynda D.
Secane, PA
I love all things in Organix line! The lotion is no exception. Wonderful smell, great texture of the lotion, and it does make my skin silky smooth and hydrated
Sarah S.
Brownsburg, IN
I love this lotion! It makes your skin look and feel moisturized while actually moisturizing your skin. It is a very good product that I use almost daily.
KeKe Dior G.
Beltsville, MD
Samantha H.
Medical Lake, Washington
This is literally my favorite lotion ever. I sometimes get really dry skin and this is the only lotion that works for me. Plus it smells really good!
Jessica F.
Monroe Twp, NJ
I love this product. It smells lovely and goes on great with no greasy feeling afterwords. This product leaves my skin feeling smooth and refreshed!
Dani V.
AMAZING!!!! It smells fantastic. It leaves my skin feeling soft and isn't heavy or greasy feeling. I always recommend this to friends and family.
Brittany B.
Romeoville, IL
This is a really good lotion! I love it! To me it is light and moisturizing and it smells good, but it is a bit on the pricey side if you ask me.
Karina C.
OMG this lotion smells amazing. Not only does it work great but it smells like heaven. Plus the packaging is super cute. Definitely try it.
Brittany S.
Athens, TN
Has organix lotion replaced another lotion in your life as well? I used to shop at bath and body works a lot until I started using this, now nothing can compare!
Miranda L.
Mcloud, OK
Is this oily?
Emily W.
Bridgeport, CT
I've been looking for a new lotion. I love the organix hair line. How is their lotion line?
Triana f.
LACONIA, NH
Do they have any other scent
Heidi V.
What's the use of argan oil?